Boywonder : 06 - Boywonder & Supergirl tied up (Ff/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Boywonder : 06 - Boywonder & Supergirl tied up (Ff/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Boywonder's stories
06 - Boywonder & Supergirl tied up
Story index at the bottom

By Boywonder

Thursday, March 23rd 2006 - 09:50:46 AM

Boywonder & Supergirl tied up

I had promised awhile back to post a story about a tied up adventure I had along with another neighbourhood friend, a girl my age named Casey who loved the whole superhero thing too and one that involved alot of fake chloroforming and hand gagging so this is that story.

Casey was a very pretty girl with long, blonde hair and very athletic body. She had lovely long legs and she loved dressing up as Supergirl. She had a great store bought "Supergirl" costume that included a short red silk pleated skirt, tight blue top with the big "S" Insigna and little red silk cape and red plastic boots. She looked awesome dressed in it and we had already had some fun dressup adventures together by ourselves with me playing the bad guy who nabbed her sometimes and she played the villainess who kidnapped Robin sometimes and tied me up too. We switched back and forth. But we had never been tied up together before so this adventure would be the first. I had confided in her about my friend Rosa & her mom Mira and how they loved to tie me while I played Robin and she was excited to join us sometime so I set it up with Rosa & her mom. They were thrilled about having another superhero to nab and tie up.

So during the school March Break we set up a day to all get together and play. We decided Casey would get caught nosing around Mira & Rosa's hideout first and then I would try and find her and rescue her.

Rosa and I met at the back of their house. I couldn't stop looking at Casey dressed up as "Supergirl". She looked so awesome in it. There was a rear door that led right down into the basement that they had deliberately left open so we could get in and snoop around. Casey was really excited but nervous about getting tied up by Rosa and her mom. I just told her to have fun and it would be safe and fun. I warned her again they smoke a lot. She didn't share my smoking fetish but she said she was okay with that as long as they didn't blow smoke in her face or anything.

I made an excuse to stay outside and look around a bit and she cautiously went inside and started to look around. I waited a few minutes as per our roleplay plan then went in too. I crept down the stairs and thought I heard a startled little cry from upstairs (I wondered if they had surprised "Supergirl") I looked around downstairs a bit. Going into the laundry room then into a spare storage room that was full of old furniture and lots of ropes and old cords etc. A perfect spot to be tied up I thought to myself.

I crept back upstairs and when I got to the hall leading to the livingroom Mira suddenly walked out into the hallway with Casey in front of her. Casey had her hands tied behind her back and she was tightly cleave gagged with a big thick cloth and she "mmmf'd" softly through it, her eyes wide as she saw me.

"Looking for your little friend here Boy Wonder?" she asked.

Casey tried to run but Mira easily grabbed her and held her from behind.

"Let her go you fiend" I yelled out.

I didn't realize Rosa was sneaking up behind me of course. Casey tried to warn me as she started to moan loudly and squirm hard in Rosa's grasp. I went to move towards them when suddenly was grabbed from behind by Rosa and a large cloth (smelling of cleaning fluid) was shoved over my mouth and nose. I let out a little startled "Urk!" sound and Rosa laughed.

"Sleep bye time Boy Blunder. Thought you could rescue your cute little caped partner did ya?" she mocked.

Mira laughed too and told her daughter good work as I started to pretend to go limp in her tight bear hug. She told her to bring me while she marched Casey past me and back down into the basement/rec room. I pretended to be woozy and allowed Rosa to half drag me along behind them.

We were taken back into the basement and right into the storage room I had been snooping around in. Mira forced "Supergirl" down on the floor in a sitting position and ordered her not to move in a stern voice. I wasn't sure if Casey was genuinely getting a bit scared of Mira or just really acting well because she did as she was told and she did look scared. I started to pretend to wake up in Rosa's grasp. Mira said now it was time to tie up the Boy Wonder too before I was fully awake. Rosa spun me around and I felt my hands being crossed over and tied with rope. I started to moan and opened my eyes to see Rosa staring at me with a evil grin as she held onto my arms from in front of me. "There we go" I heard Mira say from behind me. I was turned around again to see Casey as "Supergirl" sitting on the floor watching me be tied up. I told her not to worry that we would get out of this. This brought a fit of giggling from Rosa and Mira.

"Is that right Robin? I don't think so Bat boy." sneered Rosa, as she forced me to sit down on the cold cement floor too facing Casey.

Rosa tied my ankles together and Mira knelt down and did the same with Casey. I loved watching Casey be tied up further by Mira. She looked so amazing tied up and gagged in her little Supergirl outfit and loved that she was watching Rosa finish tying me too. Our eyes met and I saw a glimmer of delight in her eyes and knew she was having as much fun as I was and was right into it.

The two "evil fiends" having finished tying our feet and took a break.

"Time for a smoke break now that we have dealt with our caped snoopers." , suggested Mira.

"Good idea!", chimed in Rosa with a grin.

Mira went back upstairs for her cigarettes as Rosa stood over us.

"We have some very, very special plans for you two do-gooders." announced Rosa.

"Oh ya, (I said interupting her) well you two will soon find yourselves behind bars where ya belong!" . I could almost hear Casey chuckling at my corney hero crack through her gag and Rosa let out a little snort of laughter too. Her mom returned and offered her a cigarette and then lit her own and then Rosa's. They stood contently having a deep drag and looking us over.

Rosa told her mom I was being mouthy and she said I should be gagged too like my little crimefighting partner. Rosa found another bandana and quickly gagged me cleave style too.

"There that should keep blunder boy quiet!", she laughed.

We both started to struggle a bit as our captors stood watching and enjoying having us their tied up prisoners as they smoked.

"Hmmm I do enjoy seeing Supergirl there squirm and she was soooo easy to capture Boy Wonder. We caught her with no trouble just like we nabbed you so easily too."

They both laughed and I managed to glare at them through my little black mask.

"Like i was saying we have a very special plan for you two don't we?" , Rosa turned to look at her mom who just smiled with an evil looking grin and nodded yes.

I continued to try and get loose because part of the tie up experience for me was trying to het loose, I loved to struggle. To my surprise I felt the rope around my wrists slacken a bit. Mira had not done her usual good rope work on them and I felt them loosen the more I flexed my hands. I looked over at Casey who sat still not really struggling at all. Mira announced they had some evil work to attend to before they "disposed of the caped do-gooders" and they both laughed and left us in the small storage room. I managed to swing my hands out from behind my back to show Casey that they were loose. That made her cry out with a loud "Mmmf!" and kept working on the rope hoping they wouldn't come back (but of course also secretly hoping they would and catch me and tie me up tighter)

I finally got my hands free and quickly untied my feet then pulled my gag off and rushed over and started to untie Casey. Once free I told her to keep quiet and we crept to the door of the storage room and listened. But it was quiet. I wondered where Rosa & Mira had gone and what they were up to. I lead the way and we went into the rec room and quietly discussed what to do next when suddenly Mira came walking into the rec room and looked surprised to see us untied and free.

"So you managed to get loose did ya brats!" , sneered Mira. She yelled out to Rosa to get downstairs and I could hear her running down the stairs.

Both myself and Casey struck defiant poses, hands on our hips. I told her we were now gonna turn the tables and capture them. Mira just laughed at that comment and Rosa came running into the rec room.

"What the?! How did they get loose?!"

Her mother told her it didn't matter and that we will just have to be tied up again. Suddenly Mira lunged at Casey and caught her off guard and forced her arms behind her back. She struggled but I remembered how strong Rosa's mom was when she had grabbed me in the past. I went to rush to her aid when Rosa leapt into action and grabbed me and shoved the "chloroformed cloth" over my mouth again. Casey yelled out something like, "Oh No! Robin look out!" , but it was too late. Rosa had the cloth tightly clamped over my mouth and had one of my arms twisted behind my back as I feebly tried to pull the cloth away. (Of course I was loving it and didn't really try and escape her grasp) Mira laughed and said, "Ahh perfect...nabbed again my caped brats!" Rosa let me slump to the rugged floor and she came over to where More was tightly holding a squirming Casey.

Casey struggled hard in Mira's tight clutches. Rosa smiled and told her it was her turn to be knocked out again too and enjoyed holding the "chloroformed soaked rag" over her pretty face until she pretended to slump unconscious. She was dragged over beside me. I pretended to moan and start to wake up a bit. Mira suggested it was time we were disposed of. Rosa dragged me to my feet and we were taken into the laundry room where there was a 6 inch wide plastic drainage pipe in the center of the room. Myself and Casey were leaned against the pipe and the two "evil fiends" started to wrap rope around us starting around our shoulders, tying us to the pipe.

Rosa and Mira quickly and tightly bound us to the large water pipe, each of us standing with our backs against the pipe, we were tied to the pipe from our shoulders down to our feet, our arms and hands tied to our sides so that we could barely move and they had taped our mouths with black duct tape. It felt great because whenever Casey would try to move and squirm I would feel it and I would then struggle. I could hear Casey as Supergirl mumbling in protest through her gag. Mira and Rosa stood watching us squirm.

"Ahhh poor little do-gooders, this time you won't escape us!" said Mira with evil glee.

I could only snort and moan through my tape gag. Mira left for a minute and came back with a small box and placed it at our feet. She stepped back and explained it was a special constructed bomb and was set to explode in 15 minutes! I acted panicked which seemed to delight our two "evil captors".

"So long Boy Wonder, bye bye Supergirl", taunted Rosa as she walked around to look us both in the eye before walking back to the door of the laundry room and joined her mom and they both walked out laughing.

I imagined it really was a bomb in the box and struggled hard and could feel Casey, Supergirl really trying hard to get loose too. They had done a pretty good job binding us but I could feel the ropes start to slowly loosen around my upper body. Finally after what seemed a long time I managed to start to wiggle my arms loose and finally out of the ropes wrapped around the pipe and I frantically trying to pull the ropes down, not sure Mira & Rosa wouldn't come back to check on us. It took a long time and big effort to finally get loose and I had to wiggle out and help Casey get her feet free. We stood there in the laundry rooms in our costumes. I was secretly wishing that we would get caught again and tied up together again or imagined the "evil fiends" Rosa & Mira forcing Casey to tie me up first and then them tying her up. That would have been cool I thought to myself.

We snuck over to the closed door of the laundry room and listened but all was quiet. We crept out into the rec room. I whispered to Casey that maybe we could get the drop on them and grabbed a couple of ropes that were still sitting on the floor of the rec room and we heard the basement door open and hid behind the wall around from the stairs and Rosa came walking past first.

Casey rushed over and surprised her and grabbed her and I dashed over and helped her tie Rosa's wrists in front of her. She tried to yell out a warning to her mom but I clamped my hand over her mouth and we dragged her over away from the stairs. We ended up nabbing her mom the same way when she came down and tying her hands as well. They both seemed genuinely surprised we caught them and a little pissed about it. We laughed and told them their criminal days were over.

We freed them after a few minutes and we made plans to play again. I think Casey had a blast being tied up with me by Rosa & Mira as Supergirl. I know I certainly enjoyed it! And I was pretty sure Mira & her daughter would enjoy having Supergirl and myself to tie up again. And we would have several more tie-up games together in the future and Boy Wonder and Supergirl would find themselves battling the evil Mom & Daughter duo again.

Boy Wonder

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

This was always my favourite Boywonder story. Sounds like so much fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic