Party Guy : 01 - Great party (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Party Guy : 01 - Great party (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Party Guy's stories
01 - Great party
Story index at the bottom

By Party Guy

Thursday, March 30th 2006 - 12:17:23 AM

Great party

Ok so i'm a first time poster, but anyway this is a story that happened a few years back.

So anyway, I was 15 at a party with kids like 2 or 3 years older than me and I didn't know hardly anybody. Then as I was moping around and having a quite miserable time cuz i didn't know anybody, I met a 14 year old girl (she was the little sister of the person who was throwing the party). Now even though she was only 14 she had grown into herself quite well and she was HOT! She was moping just about as bad as I was when my older sister that brought me to the party because she didn't want to have to stay at home with me introduced me to her. Well her name was Hannah and was in 8th grade.

We chatted about how we really didn't want to be there and would rather be with people our age for a little while and finally we decided to go up to her room since the party was in the living room and kitchen and we wanted to get away. Her room was mostly pink and looked as if a crate of teddy bears had exploded in her room. Well once there we chatted about school and where we were from and stuff and well we got bored after about 20 minutes of talking. So, I asked her if she wanted to play a game. She said sure and asked what game I wanted to play. I told her that I didn't know the name, but I told her the rules and the basic idea of the game. Well the idea was that we sneak around her house and try to kidnap each other. We would have to come up behind the other person put our hand or a gag over them and tie them up. The first person to do that wins.

I could tell by the look on her face that she had never done anything like it and I just pondered what I could do to make her first tie up the worst one that she would ever have. She reluctantly said ok.

Now we both had to look around her house to find supplies to tie each other up. She had a bundle of many colored and sized jump ropes in her room that I could use and I chose like 5 long pink ones to use on her. She also had several scarfs and bandanas laying around her room and I took a few. Then I had to look around her house for the remaining supplies without being caught by her. She had already left the room and had started on the other side of the house near the kitchen.

I walked out of her room and sneaked down the hall. I passed her bathroom (I peeked in and it was almost all pink) and came to an unmarked door that turned out to be a utility closet. Well I searched for a little while and found some duct tape! HAHA! Now it would be much easier to tie her up. Now the only thing I had to do was find her.

I snuck down the hall and passed her parents bedroom and saw her coming down the hall. She didn't see me (i got lucky) and I hurried into her bathroom. I could here her coming down the hallway and I hid in the corner where the door to the bathroom would cover me up when she opened it. She checked all the doors coming down the hallway and finally came to the bathroom. She opened the door and stepped in to look around. I quickly took a step forward, grabbed a bandana and covered her mouth with it. At the same time, I put my arm through the back of hers and pulled her close so she couldn't escape. She let out a soft shreak into the bandana which was muffled and after that she calmed slightly realizing it was me and not some stranger. Then I prodded her along with my knee back to her room. I put several strips of duct tape on her mouth when we got to her room making a sufficient gag for her. Then I laid her on her stomach onto the bed. She had shorts and a t-shirt on so it would be easier to tie her up than if she had jeans and a sweater. I tied the bandana over her eyes for a blindfold. I then tied each of her limbs to a different corner of her bed with the jump ropes. I then removed her shoes and began tickling her on her feet and body. She giggled and screamed into the duct tape and I was having too much fun with this.

After a few minutes I untied her from the bed and then tied her to a chair in her room. I tied her arms and legs tightly down to the chair and then went back over them with duct tape. I then said "Well I had fun Hannah, but I've gotta run! I hope we can do this again sometime!", turned out the light, and pretended to leave by opening and shutting the door.

I watched her struggle for several minutes almost knocking the chair over and she screamed into the duct tape. After about 5 minutes I opened and shut thee door and turned on the light and said that I was just kidding. She sighed through the tape.

I decided that I still wasn't done with her though. I saw a large crib in her parent's room. I left for a minute to grab it. I strolled it into her room, took off her blindfold and saw her pleading eyes, I told her that she had to do one last thing, she had to be my prisoner. I left the blindfold off for this one though. I untied her from the chair and forced her onto the bed. I used the same jump rope and tied her hands and feet VERY tight after deciding that if she would be my prisoner she had to have NO way of escape. I then picked her up and set her into the crib and put the top on it and locked it into position. She was now my prisoner, and I watched her struggle to get out and stared at her sad eyes. I felt bad for a moment and then put the blanket off her bed over the crib so she couldn't see out.

I finally decided that she had had enough. I let her out and untied her and took the duct tape off. She didn't seem too mad at the situation. She came up behind me and held my hands from behind and said in her most sad voice that I had had my fun with her and she wanted to tie me up. At first I was hesitant but then remembered that it was her first time doing anything like this so I didn't think she could really do that much damage, so I let her tie me up.

She told me to take off my shirt and I did. Then she blindfolded me with a bandana and duct taped my mouth. Then she tied my hands together rather firmly with jump rope. She then led me out of her room, down the hall, into another room and down some stairs into what was apparently her basement. As she helped me down the stairs she grabbed my butt cheek. I smiled under the duct tape and attempted to grab hers with both hands and I ended up just rubbing her butt with my tied hands while she giggled. It was obvious that she was wearing a thong.

When I got to the basement she put me on top of a pool table, untied my hands and bound them to opposite corners of the table. I felt her take off my socks and shoes. Then I felt her unbuckle my belt and take off my jeans. Now I was only in my boxers and she giggled again. Then she tied my feet to the corners of the table. Finally she put a hoodie down over my face to end it. She then began to tickle me all over. She then said that if I was a "good boy" she would let me go soon. She turned off the light and left the room.

I struggled to break free with no avail and just muffled into the duct tape. I laid there for 2 hours. She finally came back down and said that I had been a good enough boy. She untied me and let me put my clothes back on. By this time it was close to midnight and the party was coming close to an end upstairs. We went back up to her room and made-out for a little while. When we left her room I snagged one of her thongs as a keepsake when she wasn't looking.

Finally it was time to go home and I whispered into Hannah's ear on the way out of her house that I wanted to explore this "good boy" concept a little further. She giggled and said ok. On my way home with my sister I looked in my wallet and noticed that Hannah left me a note, a picture of her, and her phone number. Hannah became my girlfriend (and still is) and we still frequently have tie up games on weekends.

Party Guy