Shalla : 02 - First Time (self/f, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shalla : 02 - First Time (self/f, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shalla's stories
02 - First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Shalla

Thursday, March 30th 2006 - 05:49:12 AM

First Time.

This was the first time i found out that some of my friends were into TUG's as well at this point i was into self bondage and this was my second or third try.

My parents were away for a few days on a business trip, i was wearing a fairly short denim skirt and a black top with knee length low heel boots i was about 5ft 4in and had shoulder length hair, i got together the stuff that i would need, some lengths of rope a reel of tape and some cloth wadding for a gag, i lay down of my sitting room floor and tied my ankles and knees tightly together, i then put the cloth in my mouth and gagged myself, then i wound tape around my wrists and pulled the length of rope from my ankles putting myself in a really tight hogtie, i lay there for an hour or two futilely struggling against the ropes and the tape when i heard my front doorbell ring and one of my friends, Brian yelled, "Shalla its open i'm coming in,"

I heard my door open and i strained against my ropes, and panicked when i found out i couldn't escape, (i had forgotten to get an escape knife/pair of scissors), i let out a small sound through my gag and he came into the room.

"Hello Shalla," he said, "let me help you with that"

He released my hogtie and instead of untying me he tied a rope around my elbows and ties my ankles to that, he then blindfolded me and i felt myself being picked up and carried up some stairs, he dropped me onto a bed.

He proceeded to pull up my top exposing my ribs and he stuck his fingers into them, i stood the tickling for about 3 seconds before i started struggling madly, there were two areas where i was ticklish as hell one was my feet and the other my ribs i hoped to hell that he wouldn't touch my feet. After about 45 seconds of tickling my ribs, he let off and i slumped as far as my ropes would allow and panted through my nose.

"Shalla you remember when you said you were really ticklish on the soles of your feet?"

i screamed into the gag and struggled like hell but he just took my boots off and ran his finger down i mmphed into my gag and tried to struggle.

"Oh dear," he said, "you aren't liking that are you?"

I shook my head even though i was beginning to enjoy this by now. He releases my hogtie and said, "i cant have your struggling getting in, the way," so he untied my ankles and i let him tie them to the bottom corners of the bed. He did the same for my wrists, i was spreadeagled face down on the bed. It felt like all hell was attacking the soles of my feet but the spreadeagled was so tight i could barely move a limb, so i just shuddered as the feeling coursed through my body after what seemed ages he finally stopped.

"It seems a cruelty to keep you all to myself"

He walked over to the phone and dialed he said, "hello Steve come over to Shalla's house she had a surprise that i want to share with you,"

He put the phone down and looked down at my bound body, he walked out and i heard him go into my kitchen, he walked back in and i strained to see what he had, i felt something really cold being taped to my foot. I screamed into my gag and all that emerged was a small mmmmph. He ties another cube onto my other foot the cold is sheer agony it tickled like hell worse than anything before. He picked up the phone and rang someone else. I was still mmphing like hell. He'd phoned a couple other people, a few minutes later i heard them come in and they walked in.

"Brian you've just made my day," said Steve...

Someone slipped a blindfold over my eyes and i they started tickling me. It lasted for what felt like hours. I was drenched in sweat and my muscles were aching. Brian took my blindfold off and untied me from the bed but kept my wrists tied together and slung me over his shoulder. They carried me downstairs and layed me on the sofa. I tried to mmmmph a question, he ignored me and tied my ankles together he then took a rope under my body tying my ankles to my wrists. He then tied my knees together and wound a rope around my neck and secured it to my knees so i was bent into a ball shape, i couldn't move at all, the three guys then sat down and started watching TV.

Shalla
anonymous@hotmail.com
United Kingdom