Boywonder : 08 - Batman & Robin Caught Again (FFM/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Boywonder : 08 - Batman & Robin Caught Again (FFM/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Boywonder's stories
08 - Batman & Robin Caught Again
Story index at the bottom

By Boywonder

Tuesday, April 4th 2006 - 11:38:17 AM

Batman & Robin Caught Again

(It's been awhile since I posted a story about tie up games/scenes with my friend Stan who sometimes dressed up as Batman and played along with myself as the Boy Wonder of course. He was not quite as enthusiastic about being tied up while in costume like me and I had been trying to get him to join me on one of my bondage/tie up adventures with my Aunt Liz. I had mentioned him to her and she seemed excited about the opportunity of having both Batman and Robin to tie up. I finally managed to talk him into joining me and this is an account of that first time. And always I admit to embellishing the story and my memory is not 100% accurate on details.)

My aunt Liz had a good week to plan before we both had arranged to join her at her house so I knew she would have something special planned for the "Dynamic Duo" and I would soon find out how right I was!

Stan and myself biked over to her house and she greeted us at the door dressed in a Leopard patterned silk blouse, black leather pants and big leather boots. She had her long dark hair pulled up and was wearing a tiger patterned beret in her hair too. I know Stan and my jaw's must have hit the ground when we saw her. She laughed at our expressions and invited us in. She told us to go get changed and then come looking for her but warned us she and her accomplices would be ready for Batman & Robin. (I loved to hear her say 'accomplices') I heard some laughter coming from the living room when she mentioned that. It sounded like at least two or three other people. She let out a little "Purrrr" and laughed and walked away and we rushed upstairs to change into costumes. I could hardly contain my excitement and as always my mind was racing. We got changed quickly but it took Stan a bit longer as he had a more elaborate outfit. We checked oursleves in big mirror in the room and Stan was starting to get into it too and get excited. He said something like..."Let's go nab Catwoman Robin!" and smacked his gloved hand into the palm of his other hand and we rushed out of the room in our superhero persona's.

We crept down stairs on full alert but all sounded quiet. I suggested we split up (hoping of course to get nabbed easier if I was by myself) We went our separate ways. Stan aka "Batman" headed for the livingroom and I headed for the basement. I quietly made my way down and had only got to the bottom of the stairs when I saw a blur come from the space between the stairs and the wall and a large man's hand was pressed over my mouth and an arm wrapped around my chest. I let out a startled gasp. A woman dressed in a black mask and in black t-shirt and black pants walked out of the main part of the basement smiling. I recognized her as my aunt's friend Fran who had joined us in previous tie up games/scenes.

"Ahhhh look who it is snooping around again. The Boy Wonder!"

I struggled but the unknown man holding me was very strong. I stomped on his foot and he let out a muffled curse and let me go for a second but Fran rushed over and grabbed me. My aunt's male accomplice rushed back over saying "You little brat!" and grabbed me again and pulled my arms back hard behind my back. Fran said they better use some chloroform on me and she produced a cloth from her pocket and shoved it over my mouth and nose tightly and I acted passing out from the "chloroform" after a bit of hammy struggling and acting like I could escape. She ordered the man to bring me and I felt myself being flung over his broad shoulders and carried up the stairs. I heard Fran say "Catwoman will be pleased" that they caught Robin. I loved the sensation of being carried while "knocked out" or tied up. I peeled open my eyes and saw that i was being carried up the stairs and right out the side door to the covered garage. I wondered where they were taking me.

I was carried towards a large white cube van parked in the garage. I could see my aunt and her friend Cathy standing at the back of the van looking inside then up at me being carried over. My aunt smiled as I got carried closer. She said something like..."Purrrfect you nabbed the Boy Wonder too. Put him in the van." I was put into the open rear doors of the van and to my surprise saw Stan aka "Batman" already tied up, on the floor of the carpeted van, hand and foot and he was gagged with wide white tape. His eyes went wide behind his masked cowl as he saw me being laid down on my side beside him. The man that carried me to the van started to tape my ankles together with the same white tape used to gag Stan and Fran had climbed in too and she had started to tie my hands behind my back with rope. I looked up to see my aunt smiling with a an evil grin and lighting up a cigarette and beside her was Cathy also watching me be tied up. I said something like..."What's the idea Catwoman?" in my best Boy Wonder voice. She laughed and told me we were to be taken back to her other hideout and with that she closed the rear doors of the van as I was finished being tied and the man tore off a strip of tape and quickly taped my mouth shut before I could say anything else. He got behind the wheel of the van and Fran got into the passenger side. She too lit up a cigarette and let out a laugh and she looked back and saw us squirming on the floor of the van. My aunt tapped on the side of the van window and I could hear her say she was going to meet them at the hideout. And the van started up and drove out of the garage.

I loved the fact we were being kidnapped and loved the fact we were tied up in the van. It was very exciting to be in peril like that in a play setting. We didn't seem to be driving long when we pulled into an industrial park area again and it looked familiar. I recognized it as the Pottery Shop where I had been brought once before by my aunt and her friend Cathy and got very excited (I had posted my adventures of being taken to the studio on a previous posting) My mind flashed to the conveyor belt and hoped they planned on tying us up on it. Suddenly I was startled by the side door of the van being slid open and seeing Fran and the man standing there again (I never did learn his name). Fran ordered the "henchman" to pick me up and he pulled me out and hoisted me easily over his shoulder again. I tried to see where I was being taken as I was carried out of the van. I could see my aunt standing at the open rear metal door of the pottery studio smiling.

I was carried inside and plunked down on a stool and watched as Stan as Batman was carried in by Fran and Cathy and plunked down on another stool beside me. My aunt came over smiling.

"Ahhhh the dynamic duo tied up in my clutches."

The man stayed at the door and looked out and seemed to be looking around before closing it and he remained standing by the rear door. Fran & Cathy joined "Catwoman" as they stood around as Stan and myself sat tied up the wooden stools. I glanced over my shoulder at the conveyor belt. (It was a 20 - 25 ft long rubber conveyor belt that fed into a large furnance like structure that was the kiln and used for baking the clay pottery.) My aunt saw me looking back.

"Ahh I see you remember the conveyor belt Robin", she teased, "Well this time you won't escape I promise you!"

They all laughed and giggled and both Stan amd myself protested with muffled moans through our taped mouths. Fran rubbed her hands gleefully. I could tell they were loving having both Batman & Robin to tie up and torment.

"Let's put them on the belt now!"

My aunt nodded and walked over the conveyor belt and watched as Fran & Cathy again picked up Stan and started carrying him over and the big man easily scooped me up (me being much smaller then Stan by a good 20 - 25lbs) and cradle carried me over. Stan was placed down on the conveyor belt in a sitting position and I was sat beside him with my back against his, also in a sitting position. Fran suggested we should be tied a little better so we couldn't try and get away and she scooped off a large coil of fairly thick (about half an inch) rope and started to coil it around our upper chests and arms tying us together as we sat back to back on the wide conveyor belt. I was loving it and loved the fact my aunt as Catwoman and cathy as one of her henchwomen had lit up a cigarette and we were smiling and watching us be tied tighter together. I of course tensed against the rope and squirmed as did Stan. I couldn't see Stan's face but hoped he was having as much fun as I was!

Fran finished binding us together and stepped back and accepted an offered cigarette from my aunt's friend Cathy. My aunt circled around us as we squirmed on the belt and went to the control panel. With great mock evil flair she announced it was time to start up the conveyor belt that would feed us into the big furnace (Have to point out the furnace/kiln was not on) She pushed the button and the belt shuttered and then very slowly started to grind and then move. Slowly feeding us towards the open door of the kiln. My aunt walked over to the end of the conveyor belt and pointed at us and laughed. Beside her was Cathy who was also giggling and pointing.

"Let's see you escape this trap Batman & Boy Blunder" teased my aunt in her Catwoman purr. That brought even louder laughter and giggling from Fran, Cathy and even the man chuckled as he watched by the back door. I did my heroic best straining against heavy rope that pinned me to Stan and could feel him struggling hard too as we were slowly fed along by the conveyor belt. Both of us "mmmph'ing" loudly the whole time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

boywonder