Sarah : 01 - The First Time (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sarah : 01 - The First Time (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sarah's stories
01 - First Experience
Story index at the bottom

By Sarah

Monday, April 17th 2006 - 01:26:20 PM

First Experience (mm/ff)

This is the first of many tie-up game stories I have from my teen years. My name is Sarah and at the time I was 15. I don't see much point in giving a detailed description of myself, but I will say in terms of height and build I was average for my age, and I had blue eyes and brown hair. Though some of these stories did at the time involve events which aren't suitable for this site, most of them were just for fun and I will leave out or gloss over anything the site isn't meant for or its readers simply don't want to read.

My first experience was quite haphazard and I learnt the hard way that tie-up games aren't always fun are not a force to be reckoned with! Like many stories I have read on this site, it began on a hot summer day when we didn't have anything better to do. I was at a friend's house who I will call Gemma. I remember her being more attractive than me being quite slender and having smooth blonde hair.

We were sitting around chatting in the garden when her 12 year old brother and his friend came up to us, wearing make shift army uniforms.

"You have been captured by the army", he said, brandishing a toy gun. !Come with us or you will get shot!!

We acted shocked and put our hands up in the air. They lead us down to the basement of the house, which was more like a glorified closet, and told us that we would be tied up for an "interrogation", and we unwittingly complied. They tied our hands above our head, quite firmly, using some ribbon. They then got up on a box to tie the ribbon to an exposed beam than ran the length of the basement, so that we were tied standing up, arms in the air, back to back. They secured the surprisingly tight tie with more ribbon around our ankles so we couldn't move our legs apart. Finally they put some socks in our mouths and taped them shut.

Their "interrogation" consisted of them tickling our bellies a little and within a few minutes they were bored and ran off. But we weren't worried; they would untie us, right? After about half an hour we could hear them still playing around in the in garden outside but they had seemingly forgotten about their captives! Mean while in the basement it was getting quite hot and even in our skimpy summer wear we were sweating loads and getting quite thirsty. I tried to pull on my bonds, but none of them would brake and when I pulled they simply got tighter. It looked like I was going to be there until someone came to untie us. From Gemma's wriggling about I guessed that she wasn't too happy either. After a few long hours the boys' voices died away and slowly the little beam of sunshine into the basement went to nothing as night fall came.

Back when I was in my youth, living in a small town, parents simply didn't worry that much about were exactly their children were. There simply didn't seem to be any kidnappers or paedophiles back then and if children didn't come back for dinner, they simply presumed that they were staying at somebody else's house. In this situation it made everything worse however, from Gemma's ever decreasing efforts to escape, even she had accepted her fate.

Evening turned to night very slowly as I was left to my own thoughts. It was cooler but by now I was very hungry and my muscles felt sore. I could just about get comfortable by leaning backwards against Gemma and by what must have been hours into the night I drifted into an uncomfortable sleep.

When I awoke the light was just coming back outside. About an hour later I felt Gemma begin to move around too. No one had come to rescue us in the night and it looked like we had another day in the basement ahead of us. As the morning came and went the tiredness and dehydration made me feel sort of intoxicated, I simply relaxed and just let the hours go by. Once again the day was hot and we began to sweat again, adding to the feeling of light-headedness.

Just when the sun had just started to go down in the sky again, our two captors finally came down the stairs to let us go. They seemed quite relaxed about the fact that we had been tied up for a day and a half, which was what made me the most angry. However they were basically kids and really didn't understand the implications of tying somebody up for so long, even though it seemed like an eternity for us, it was simply another summer day for them. Gemma however didn't pay much attention to them as she could see I was in quite a bad state, even though she had gone through the same ordeal as me. She got us both plenty of water to drink and food to eat and by the evening we were feeling back to normal again, if a bit tired and sore. I said goodbye I went home. But it wasn't over; there was revenge to be had yet!

Sarah