Jesse : 01 - A Tale of Tape (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jesse : 01 - A Tale of Tape (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jesse's stories
01 - A Tale of Tape
Story index at the bottom

By Jesse

Monday, April 17th 2006 - 07:01:43 PM

A Tale of Tape

Ok so this is going to be kind of short but it didn't take very long to happen anyways.

For a little background info, this story includes me (15 years old, dirty blonde hair, 5'9", 170 lbs, fairly well built) and my friend Kristi ([changed name] 16 years old, dark brown hair, 5'8", about 120 lbs, very nice body). This takes place about 6 months ago. We had been having a little argument for quite a while about who was a better taper - me or her. So one day at lunchtime I went over to the mall beside my school to the Wal-mart and bought 3 rolls of duct tape. I put them in my locker and went on with my after lunch classes.

After school ended, I found Kristi at her locker and I went up to her and said, "Hey do u want to find out who is the better taper?"

She was a little surprised. "No!! I don't have any tape with me!"
"That's alright" I said, "You can use one of mine"
"Fine" she said.

Now you should know that she never did use her roll at all in this story.

So we walked around in the hallway for a bit waiting for most of the other kids and most of the teachers to leave and when I thought it was quiet enough in the school, I grabbed her pulled her hands behind her back and taped them palm to palm.

"Hey! No fair! I wasn't ready!" she tried to make a pouting face but I knew she liked it and so did I.
"Too bad you weren't paying attention. Looks like I'm gonna win this one"

I made her sit on the stairs and I taped her legs at her ankles and knees and then went around behind her and taped her elbows all the way together. I then taped around her waist to hold her arms to her body.

"Ahh don't you think that's a little tight?"
"Nope. I'm going to win and I cant have you escaping can I?"

At that point she just started talking about random things and I really didn't pick up any of it but I got really tired of it so I took the tape and wrapped it around her head a few times. This caught her quite off guard and she just stared at me for what seemed like an eternity but was really only about 10 seconds. Then I realized I was almost late for a rugby meeting that I needed to go to.

"I'm going to have to put you in my locker for about 15 minutes ok?"

She just rolled her eyes at me and I took that as an ok. I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder and carried her to my locker. Fortunately it was only about 40 feet down the hall. I cant imagine what would happen if I walked past the office carrying a gorgeous girl that's taped and gagged. I opened the locker with my free hand and gently put her inside it. I was amazed that she fit perfectly in there.

"I'll be back as quick as I can", I told her as I closed the locker and locked it.

After the meeting I hurried back to my locker and opened it to find Kristi inside just as I had left her. I took her out, closed my locker, and carried her back to the stairway.

I started taking her tape gag off and as soon as her mouth was uncovered she leaned in and started making out with me. This caught me quite off guard but I gave in and made out with her anyways.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"For a good time" she said.

Sadly though, she had to catch the bus so I was forced to untape her and let her go but not without another make out session before we headed our different ways.

Jesse
starfighter2002@hotmail.com
Calgary, AB - CANADA