Marc : 01 - Taped for Attention (ff/m, F/m, Fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Marc : 01 - Taped for Attention (ff/m, F/m, Fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Marc's stories
01 - Taped for Attention
Story index at the bottom

By Marc

Tuesday, April 18th 2006 - 12:36:38 PM

Taped for Attention Part 1

In the mid to late eighties when I was a young lad between 12 and 14, I was "into" electronics. This of course is shorthand for having few friends and the label of "smart kid". My ~16 year old sister of course gave me the less flattering label of "annoying idiot". She on the other hand was quite the socialite and had many friends. At any given time she was either with them in her room, or gabbing away with them on the phone.

Now as it turns out, my Dad had some equipment stashed away in his garage from an old sound system. Microphones, amplifiers, speakers, cassette recorders, the works were wall stashed away in this old box I found while snooping around. My sister's bedroom was adjacent to mine so we shared a wall. This wall also had an air vent on my side near the floor. Armed with my found equipment and a mischievous desire to spy on my sister, I soon had the microphone attached to the underside of her bed. The small wire trailed from the microphone, through a small hole in the wall and through the vent to my room. Her head board touched the wall at that location so the only way she could ever find it would be to dig under her bed. It was not long before I had a nice collection of her phone conversations and the silliness she discussed with her friends. Mostly it was "boys this" and "boys that" or gossip about other girls. I kept several tapes and hid them in various locations for future use/blackmail.

I was working on one of the tapes, editing out the boring stuff and static when Melanie, my sister, barged into my room holding the microphone.

"What the hell is this, Marc?"

I didn't answer which gave her time to look at the tapes and recording equipment arrayed around my bed. "You little brat, you've been taping me!" She lunged for the tapes which I was too stunned to stop her from getting. "How long?" She screamed.

"Long enough," I replied with a small smile. "Give me the microphone and tape and I won't expose all you've been saying for the last month. "I know certain boys that would be real interested. Some guy named Carl, or perhaps David?"

Melanie's face turned a shade of purple that is hard to duplicate or describe. She tossed the tape and microphone on my bed and stormed out. "Don't tell Mom or Dad either," I yelled after her.

I chuckled to myself, "I've got her good this time."

I heard nothing from Melanie for the rest of the day. At dinner she acted as if nothing had happened, she spoke little but this was normal. The next day at school though I was cornered by two of Melanie's friends while putting books in my locker. Tiffany and Denise were Melanie's two best friends and they were both on the cheerleading squad. Today must have been some sort of pep rally too, because they were in their uniforms. Our school colors were orange and black and due to the very cold day their legs were encased in black spandex for warmth. The orange and white pleated skirts revealed those shiny black legs. I'm pretty sure my penchant for a nice set of legs was established early.

Tiffany had a frock of curly red hair that spilled down her back tied up in a black ribbon. The school colors did not do much for her freckled complexion but she did not need much help anyway. "Melanie tells us that you taped our conversations, Marc?" She said in a low but fierce voice.

"Some." I responded shortly.

Denise didn't speak she just stood beside her friend to keep me from running off. Her long black hair fell well past the middle of her back, even when put up behind her in ponytail. She had a small (temporary) tattoo of the school mascot on her cheek and she matched Tiffany's attire exactly right down to the orange and black shoelaces on her white sneakers. She was thinner but slightly taller than her friend and under different circumstances it would have been the highlight of my day just to be acknowledged by these two beautiful teenage girls in the full flower of their womanhood.

"You'd better give them back." Tiffany said pulling my attention back to her freckled grimace.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anybody what I heard. I promise." I said with a slight smirk.

"You'd better not."

The girls started to walk off. "Especially not Mark or Anton." I said to their backs as they stepped away.

Both girls froze, looked at each other and moved on. I laughed to myself after they left. "This should be interesting."

The next two weeks were probably the most fantastic and most memorable weeks of my entire teenage life. My sister never once insulted me and Denise and Tiffany were down right flirtatious. They would wave to me from across the hall and they even once gave me a little peck on the cheek. It was great. I was having such a great time boasting in front of all the other guys my age that I nearly forgot about the tapes.

So the next Friday when Mom told me to take Melanie's biology book over to Denise's house down the street because she needed it for studying with her friends, I jumped at the chance. It was a short bike ride over to Denise's house which was in the same neighborhood. I rang the door bell and waited, staring at the DNA model on the front of the book cover. When I looked up Denise and Tiffany were standing there. Denise wore a sports bra and bike shorts in a dark blue color while Tiffany wore a similar outfit, but with long tights in green, which looked great well with her red hair. I handed the book to them expecting them to take it and shut the door, instead they put their arms around my shoulders and gently pulled me forward. "Marc, our best buddy, come in, please."

"Uh… here’s the book you wanted." I said, but they just took it and threw it on the couch next to Melanie who I remember was much more modestly dressed. I usually never notice my sister but the contrast of her jeans and sweater to her friends' workout attire was quite stark.

I was guided toward a chair and pushed into it. Still enthralled with the two older girls' beauty, my raging hormones barely let me speak let alone resist. When Tiffany straddled my legs and sat down on my lap putting her chest level with my face I nearly blacked out. It must have been easier than expected for Denise to pull my hands behind the chair and wrap them in white athletic tape.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I jerked at the tape.

Tiffany hopped off my lap and her flirtatious smile disappeared into a serious visage. "Come on, Melanie. Toss me a roll of tape." Tiffany wrapped one of my legs to the chair leg while I tried to wrench my arms free of the tape.

"Stop that, hey, let me go!" I yelled, but the two girls ignored me and one look at Melanie said she was not going to help, though she wasn't doing any of the work.

In minutes both my legs were tied to opposite chair legs and my hands were tied behind me and somehow secured to the chair. In fact the tape was so hastily and carelessly applied that most of my fingers were trapped inside the sticky mass.

The three girls disappeared and returned moments later. Denise and Tiffany now wore jackets and Denise had put on a pair of sweats over her bike shorts. I could still see Tiffany's legs encased in the shiny green spandex. Denise had a piece of shiny black material in her hand which she pulled taut between her hands, "Now hold still, I'm not going to hurt you."

She quickly wrapped the material around my eyes and knotted it behind my head. "Hey, stop that, let me go, please!" I begged. The material was silky soft and did not hurt me other than preventing me from seeing anything.

"Now, we will let you go as soon as you tell us where you hid the tapes." Tiffany ordered.

I was jolted back into reality. Their kindness over the past two weeks was a simple ruse to lure me to this point. Anger replaced the nervousness.

"The tapes, no way, no how. If you get those… well - No!" I yelled the last word as my anger rose.

"Fine then," Tiffany said and I heard the three girls walk away.

"Hey," I yelled, "Let me go." I yelled over and over. I didn't even hear anyone walk behind me until something was shoved into my mouth and another piece of silky cloth was pulled between my teeth and knotted behind my head. Then more tape was applied over my cleaved lips. I tried to keep yelling but the girls just laughed at my garbled attempts.

I jerked harder at my bonds but nothing moved I just wore myself out. "We'll come back in an hour or so to see if you want to talk." Again I heard them move away.

It seemed like hours before I heard them return. "Are you ready to tell us yet?" Tiffany asked.

I tried to talk through the gag.

"Just nod your head." Tiffany said.

I didn't move. But I heard a door open in the distance and all of sudden there was a flurry of movement around me. "Oh no, it's my Mom." Denise said. "Grab a sheet or something."

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 18th 2006 - 12:43:28 PM

Taped for Attention Part 2

"No no," Melanie said, the first words I heard her say all night. "Pull him into a closet or something."

"Hey girls," I heard a mature female voice say. "What's going on?"

"Nothing Mom," Denise responded with a lot of nervousness in her voice. "I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow night."

"Conference ended early. So I came home. What are you girls doing?" There was a slight pause. "What is that behind you?"

The sound of high heels tapped across the floor. I was mortified that Denise's Mom might see me in my current situation. "Oh my God! Who is that, why is he tied up?"

"He's my brother." I heard my sister say.

"Release him this instant. I going to have to call you mother, Melanie. I'm so shocked. Why? And you Denise, I can't believe it."

"But Mom," Denise whined. "He's got tapes recorded of us saying embarrassing things and we were trying to get them back."

The fingers picking at the tape at my hands suddenly stopped. "What? What tapes?"

Denise, Tiffany, and Melanie detailed the whole story over the last weeks including the pretence of being kind to me. In my gagged state I could add nothing to the description but it was quite accurate. "Alright, you three girls go to Denise's room this instant and don't come out until I tell you."
I heard foot steps moving away from me. Then I felt the tape being pulled off my lips and the knotted material being pulled out of my mouth. "Tsk, this was one of my silk scarves. Now tell me Marc, is what they say true. Tell me your version."

I spit out the wad of material still in my mouth. "Can you take the blindfold off?" I asked.

"Just start talking." She ordered.

"Yes, pretty much. I was fooling with some of Dad's old equipment and got it to work and I wanted to record something. I hid it under my sister's bed. But they tricked me and tied me up."

"Yes well, you'll have to endure that a few minutes longer while I call your mother." I heard her walk away her shoes clicking on the linoleum floor.

"No wait, I'll give the tapes back. I promise." I said almost frantically. The click of her heels got closer. The soggy wad was pushed back into my mouth and the silk pulled between my teeth. My protests silently ignored.

I heard the phone beep as it was dialed and Denise's Mom's voice speaking. She relayed the story of what happened but she was walking away so I could not hear the entire conversation. It wasn't long though before the click of the heels returned. “I've discussed things with your mother and we agree. You must go home and get the tapes immediately, and return here with them."

The tape was removed from my legs and arms and the gag and blindfold were last. I blinked against the light and was able to see Denise's mother's stern look. "Now go." She was an older version of Denise.

I still had time to see the short skirt and dark nylons she wore to complement the blue jacket and heels. She looked to have come from a business meeting. I ran out the front door and rode home as fast as I could. When I went in the front door Mom was sitting in the recliner waiting. I expected a stern lecture, instead she wore a smile. "So you were tied up by three girls huh?"

"Two girls, Melanie didn't help." I said as my face turned crimson.

"I suppose that's punishment enough, go fetch those tapes and take them to Mrs. Nelson."

I ran upstairs like a shot and dug the tapes out of my hiding place. I looked at the four tapes and grabbed three of them and ran back downstairs. They'd never know I made a copy of the juiciest bits.

I rode my bike over to Denise's house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Nelson answered and held out her hand. I handed over the tapes and ran back down the sidewalk toward my bike.

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com

-----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 18th 2006 - 12:56:24 PM

Taped for Attention Part 3

Unfortunately things went back to normal. Melanie treated me like gum stuck to her shoes, and Denise and Tiffany would not be bothered to share the same hallway with me. I became despondent, all the great attention evaporated away. There was one more tape though, and this time I would not be so foolish at to get caught unawares, even if they were nice to me.

The next two days I spend making copies of the fourth tape I still had. I hid them in various hiding places so even if the worst happened I would still have a backup. The next day I boldly walked into the high school hallway and handed an envelope to Tiffany and Denise. "And you better not tell your Moms or my Mom, or else..." I walked away satisfied that my detailed letter explaining the copies I had of the tapes would be sufficient to turn things around.

This time things did not go as planned. Denise and Tiffany met me at the bike rack after school and instead of flirtatious, I got flesh-melting anger.

"You've gone too far this time, you little punk?" Tiffany yelled, her red hair whipping across her face as a testament to her angst.

I said nothing. They each wore the standard T-shirt and jeans attire of high school students so I was not overly distracted.

"You either give us all the tapes now or we are going to tell your parents."

"But if..." I started.

"You'll do what?" Tiffany's voice rose in pitch. "Give tapes of our private conversations to boys we talk about?"

I shrugged.

"I dare you." Tiffany barked.

Denise looked flustered by this exchange. "I'm talking to Mom about this. She'll know what to do about you." She walked away and Tiffany unclenched her fists and followed her friend.

I was worried to say the least. If the threat of spreading the tapes was not enough to buy their silence, they held little value. I was afraid to go home, Melanie for certain had heard about this and if Denise told her Mom - Well the jig was up, that is for sure.

It took me an hour longer than usual to make it back home. I tried to sneak into the house to avoid the inevitable confrontation but our house was arranged in such a way to make clandestine arrivals impossible. Mom was fixing something in the kitchen and Melanie was watching television. Neither one of them said anything. In fact both acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I felt like I stepped into some kind of alternate universe.

"Kind of late today." Mom said.

"Uh… yeah. I stopped by the library. Sorry I didn't call." I lied, still half expecting the other shoe to drop.

"No worries. Go wash up, dinner is almost ready and your Dad is pulling into the driveway."

Dinner was normal yet surreal. I was hyper sensitive throughout the meal trying to figure out why I wasn't being confronted with my actions at school. I analyzed every conversation, every facial expression. Nothing happened though. That night I checked all the hiding places for the backup tapes and everything was exactly like it should be.

Things were even more unusual the next day in school. Tiffany and Denise acted like yesterday never happened. They were not overly nice, nor were they giving me the expected dirty looks. By Thursday I was beginning to think that perhaps I did not do what I remembered doing.

At dinner though, my alarm bells went off. "The Nelson's have invited us over for a barbecue tomorrow evening." Mom said.

I nearly choked on my food. "Uh, do I have to go, I don't really know them."

"Sorry, we are going as a family, the whole family." Mom said in way that offered no room for argument.

My skin itched like ants were walking along my flesh. Something was up but I could not avoid it. Dad quietly reminded Mom that he was committed to some charity golf tournament. She nodded and said that he would apologize to the Nelson's for him. Now I knew something was up.

The next day flew by, I was not looking forward to the barbecue at the Nelson's. When we arrived at the front door, Melanie ran upstairs to Denise's room and I helped Mom carry in some drinks to the kitchen. Mrs. Nelson was there along with another woman I did not know. Mom knew her though and the idle conversation revealed that this was Tiffany's Mom. This was looking bad, I was the only guy at the house and the mother's of the three girls I wronged were all in the same place. I could not take the pressure. "Uh, Mom, I'm not feeling so good. Can I walk home?"

The three 30-something women turned toward me with small smirks on their faces. "I'll bet you are." Mom said.

I took an involuntary step back and swallowed, here it comes.

"I don't think you are going anywhere. In fact you are staying right here." Mom continued.

The woman I did not recognize could not contain herself. I could immediately see where Tiffany got her flashpoint personality. The red hair was also a dead giveaway. "How many people did you give those tapes to, young man?"

I backed into the wall. "Just Tiffany and Denise, that's all I swear. I'll give them all back." The words were yanked from my throat by the force of her angry stare.

The older red head seemed satisfied and she relaxed. Denise's Mom stepped forward. "Follow me."

I looked at Mom for some kind of help but only got an out stretched finger indicating that I should follow. I was led to the basement into a room which obviously did not see much use. Stacks of boxes lined one wall and a small day bed occupied the other. The room was a femininely decorated but smelled stale. "Stay here."

I was too terrified to argue. Few words had been exchanged, the lack of threats and punishments was worse than anything. My mind created horrible tortures that would be inflicted. When the door knob turned several minutes later I nearly jumped out of my skin. My Mom stepped into the room. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

She sat down next to me on the bed. "You know what you did was wrong?"

I nodded.

"Well I'm going to give you a choice for your punishment. You can either stay here until I come back and get you and do everything Mrs. Nelson says, or you will be grounded for six weeks, confined to your room when you're not at school."

My jaw fell open. Six weeks was three times longer than any punishment I previously endured, and usually I just lost my bike. I stared at her mutely.

"Well, what's it going to be?" She asked again.

"Are they going to hurt me?" I asked.

"No, if anything happens here that causes you pain than Melanie will get grounded for six weeks."

I let out a sigh of relief, "I'll stay here then. When will you be back?"

"You don't get to know that, but you will do everything you are told. Are we clear?" Mom said sternly.

"Yes, we're clear." I looked at the floor.

Mom stood and left without a word. I waited and waited in the room. It felt like hours without a watch or any clocks to refer too. There was a closet door on one side which was filled with more boxes and clothes protected by clear plastic. I was about to go mad from boredom when the door opened again and this time it was Mrs. Nelson. She had her long hair piled on top of her head held in place with a plastic clip and she wore a jean skirt and sweater. "It was just too cold to barbecue, so we ordered in Chinese instead," she smiled.

She went over to one of the stacks of boxes and pulled off the top box, she set that one aside and grabbed the second one down and set it on the floor and opened it. Inside she pulled out what looked like old scarves, nylons, odd bits of clothes, etc. "Are you hungry?"

"A little, but I'll be fine."

"Now I can't have you going hungry, so come on over here." I walked forward watching as Mrs. Nelson pulled out a long blue scarf. "Put your hands behind your back please."

I hesitated for a moment until I remembered Mom's words. When I put my arms behind me Mrs. Nelson wrapped the blue scarf around my wrists and bound them securely. I tried to pull free but she knew what she was doing. She then selected a second scarf and tied one end above my elbow and then wrapped it around the other elbow forcing my shoulders back. I grunted under the strain. "Ok, sit on the bed and slide back as far as you can”. I did the best I could with out the use of my arms. The day bed was framed in decorative brass piping on three of its four sides. Mrs. Nelson used two more scarves to attach the wrist and elbow scarves to the piping preventing me from moving off the bed. It was not painful but it sure was not comfortable either.

Part 4 to come...

Feel free to email.

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com

---------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, April 19th 2006 - 09:22:47 AM

Taped for Attention Part 4

After a quick double check of the knots Mrs. Nelson left the room and shut the door. As soon as the door clicked shut I attempted to get free or at least get comfortable. I failed at both pursuits. I could do nothing but wait.

And wait I did, it felt like hours again before the door opened. This time however it was Denise and Tiffany, and they were carrying a plate of food.

"Uh, I'm really not hungry."

"Sorry," Tiffany smiled, "you have to eat. It's cashew chicken, your Mom said you love cashew chicken."

Tiffany sat on my right side and Denise on my left. Their clothes were not designed to attract my eye but in my helpless state, I flushed with embarrassment. They each had their hair in ponytails held in place with a black elastic . Denise had a glass of water with a straw and Tiffany held the plate of food. "Ok Marc, open wide."

I felt a strange mix of arousal and humiliation. I wanted to clamp my mouth shut but I was supposed to do anything they told me. The smell of the food finally won over any resistance and I opened my mouth and allowed her to place the fork on my tongue. Tiffany fed me bites with the occasional sip of water from Denise. Tiffany however was becoming more and more reckless with the food and on one occasion tried to feed me while I was still chewing, this spilled food down my chin and onto my shirt. "Oops." Tiffany said with mock surprise. "You need a bib. It just so happens we have one right here."

Denise pulled out a large baby blue plastic bib which she tied tightly around my neck. "There you go, now we won't get your clothes all messy."
This was the worst, I flushed 15 shades of red and wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole. Now Tiffany really had some fun. She managed to smear the food everywhere on my face, only my eyes were spared. Both of the girls were laughing so hard by the time the food was gone they could barely stand up to leave. They managed somehow, leaving me tied to the bed with food dripping off my chin onto the plastic bib. Six weeks in my room was starting to sound less and less harsh.

Things went from bad to worse. Mrs. Nelson came in armed with a camera after the girls left. "No way." I protested on the verge of crying like a baby which would definitely have completed the picture.

"Sorry, this is for the scrapbook, Marc. Only your Mom will see it unless of course those tapes you have fall into the wrong hands." She snapped a couple pictures and left.

It all made sense now. They could not force me to hand over the tapes so they were creating an insurance policy. There is no way I would release the tapes as long as they had these pictures. I was more worried about what else they had planned for their little photo album. Mrs. Nelson returned moments later and released my arms from the bed and untied me. I jerked off the bib and wiped my face off as best I could with the plastic. "Follow me, I'll show where you can get cleaned up."

I followed her out of the shower to the opposite corner of the basement where there was a bathroom with a sink, toilet and shower. There was a bar of soap and a towel laid out on the toilet. "Go ahead and take a shower. When you're done, go right back to the room."
I took a really long shower trying to delay as much as possible but I was driven out by the water turning cold. When I exited my clothes were all gone. The only thing to cover myself was the towel, and it was pink. I used the toilet and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the other room. I was hoping to rummage around in the boxes for some clothes but Mrs. Nelson was waiting for me along with Tiffany and Denise. I'm sure my body flushed until it matched the color of towel but there was nothing I could do. "Can I have my clothes," I managed to say.

"Not just yet." Mrs. Nelson said. "We need a couple more photos for the scrapbook. Now here is the deal. Your Mom, Tiffany's Mom, and myself each choose a particular punishment to be carried out this weekend. Which would you like to do first?"

"What kind of punishment?" I asked.

"You'll find out after you choose."

I thought for a second. There was no way I was going to choose Tiffany's Mom, she would probably be the worst. Denise's Mom also proved that she could do be mean when she wanted. "I guess I'll do what my Mom chose."

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 19th 2006 - 11:46:22 AM

Taped for Attention Part 5 (Mom's Punishment)

Denise and Tiffany started to giggle the second I made my decision. Mrs. Nelson just had a queer crooked smile on her face. My own stomach did a flip flop. "What? What is her punishment?"

"You'll see," she grabbed a small wad of flesh colored material from the bed. "Here, go back to the bathroom and put this on."

I grabbed the stretchy material. "What is this?"

"It's a swimsuit that models use to make it look like they aren't wearing a swimsuit at all." Mrs. Nelson explained.

I walked back to the bathroom and pulled the tight garment up my legs. It did not match my skin tone exactly and it was real tight and a tad uncomfortable. It did cover everything although from a distance you would never know it.

I walked back into the bedroom and only Mrs. Nelson was there. "Ok, Marc, I'm going to blindfold you now. It helps the surprise." She wrapped a scarf around my eyes and knotted it firmly behind my head. "And I have a warning for you, no complaining about what happens or we'll fix that too, understand."

I nodded.

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the bedroom into another room. The floor was linoleum or concrete and I had not been in here before. "Ok you need to step over something right in front of you."

I felt with my feet and stepped over something plastic about a foot high, I was now standing in something made of the same plastic. "Ok now sit down." Mrs. Nelson ordered. "There is a chair behind you."

The metal chair was cold but I stifled my discomfort. My arms were pulled behind me and each wrist was separately bound to the opposite side of the chair. My feet were then pulled off the floor and attached to something which pulled on my wrists even tighter. Again, it wasn't painful just not comfortable. I then heard Tiffany and Denise enter the room. Melanie obviously had no desire to participate in this. "Is he ready?"

"Yes, he's all set. If he talks too much just use this." My blindfold was taken off and I looked around the room. I was in some sort of storage room, there were bottles and boxes along one wall and the opposite side had a washer and dryer and shelves for detergent, hangers, etc. It was a an all purpose utility room. The metal chair I was fastened too was sitting in a child's plastic swimming pool, I had little time to guess what purpose it would serve.

Denise held up a Trivial Pursuit game. "Alright Marc, were going to test your smarts. If you answer correctly to 10 questions we'll end our game and let you go for the evening. Wrong answers though are subject to consequences. Understand."

I nodded.

Tiffany opened the box and took out the question cards. "Ok, first question. Geography. What is the capital of Myanmar?" Tiffany smiled when she finished the question.

I didn't even know Myanmar was a country. "I don't know."

"Too bad. Hmm. What shall I do for you first consequence?" She said slowly. "I know." She opened a box behind her took out a bottle of pancake syrup. She opened the top and squeezed a liberal amount onto the top of my head. The sticky stuff ran down my cheeks and dripped off my eye brows.

"Yech!" I protested.

"Alright Denise, it's your turn." Tiffany laughed.

"Ok. What color is the boreal hare?"

Again I had no idea. "I don't know."

Denise stood up, grabbed two eggs and smashed each of them on my shoulders letting the slimy contends slide down my chest into my lap. "Oh this is fun."

Tiffany then asked a question which I was able to answer. The look of disappointment on her face was great. Things did not go well after that though, the next four questions I got wrong. Denise smeared jelly onto my legs and arms. Tiffany threw powered sugar onto my body turning me into some kind of strange albino. Denise used a can of whip cream on my hair and face. Tiffany poured chocolate sauce down my back and chest. I was a miserable sticky mess.

The feeling of the mess slowly running down my flesh was itchy and cold. I had enough. "I give up. Can we stop now, please? I really doubt this was my Mom's punishment."

"Tsk. Tsk." Tiffany said. "Too much talking. Open wide." Tiffany approached me with some kind of green vegetable. I begrudgingly opened up and she shoved it into my mouth. "That is an avocado, I doubt you'll be able to bite through it and if you do you won't like the taste." They then used a strip of cloth to make sure I did not spit it out.

It did taste horrible and I had no desire to try and mash it up with my teeth since I would for sure have to swallow it. The girls however continued to ask me trivia questions. I looked at them like they were mad while the waited for the answer. I tried to speak but it was impossible to understand. "Sorry, Marc, I just can't understand you." Tiffany said and she picked up a bottle of corn syrup and poured it on my head. Some of it leaked into my mouth but most ran down my head and slowly dripped into the child's swimming pool where I sat.

The questions continued and so do the onslaught of food. Four more ingredients were added to my sticky body. Vegetable oil, cottage cheese, pumpkin pie filling, lemon pie filling were all dumped, smashed, and spread over my body. Then Mrs. Nelson came in and snapped a couple of pictures. "Ok girls, he's had enough, get him cleaned up and in the shower. Then you have to clean up this mess. I'd flush most of it down the toilet."

"Ok Mom." Denise said. The girls used pitchers of warm water to get the worst of the stuff off of my body. Then they untied me and of course, waited till the end to pull the avocado from my mouth. They used some old rags to wrap around my body until I was in the shower, to keep it from dripping across the basement floor. They handed me the soap and shampoo and I thankfully took another shower. Luckily there was enough time to get more hot water. "Was that really what my Mom said to do?" I asked after I was in the shower.

Denise smiled. "She mentioned the food for the picture. We kind of added the game part though?" She picked up the rags and left the bathroom.
It took a long time to wash the mess off of me. And when I thought myself clean a quick look in the mirror revealed some places I'd missed so I got back into the shower to do a more thorough job. Once again the water was cold before I was finished. The pink towel I used before was replaced with a white one, so I wrapped it around my waist and walked back to the bedroom. The door to the utility room was closed but I could hear Tiffany and Denise cleaning up.

Mrs. Nelson was sitting on the day bed in the room I was beginning to view as my own. "Well, Marc, that was not so bad was it?"

"Not at all, I suggest you try it." I tried to bite back the sarcastic remark after I said it.

Mrs. Nelson's eyes furrowed. "You've been through a lot so I'm going to overlook that disrespectful remark."

I nodded mutely.

"Ok, now its time for bed. You'll obviously be sleeping here."

"I'm not going home today?" I said bewildered.

"Heavens no, it's after 10 pm. You'll likely be going home tomorrow though."

"Likely?" I asked. I really did not like the idea of staying longer.

"Yeah, you're Mom mentioned that she might want to spend tomorrow evening alone with your Dad. But that was still up in the air. There is a pair of shorts and an extra blanket on the bed there for you. Have a good night." Mrs. Nelson stood up and headed for the door.

"What about Melanie?"

"She's been here the entire time. She's just not interested in dealing with you, I guess." The door closed behind her.

The shorts were not mine. They were a gray pair of cotton bike shorts. Since Mrs. Nelson only had a daughter I had my suspicions about who's they were. I left the light on and lay down on the bed after putting on the shorts. The whir of the heater in the other room eventually lulled me to sleep.

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 19th 2006 - 03:28:19 PM

Taped for Attention Part 6 (Mrs. Nelson's Punishment)

It was not my own bed so I could not sleep as well as usual. I woke up early and just lay there wondering what horrendous tortures I was in for today. The idle mind tends to create and magnify the smallest of things, before Mrs. Nelson walked in, I had imagined crows gorging themselves on my flesh as my body dangled from a gallows. "Good Morning Marc, sleep well?"

"Ok I guess." I responded.

"Well go do your business in the bathroom and while you are there put these on." She held up a pair of shiny black pants. "They are running tights, unisex of course."

"Do I get a shirt?" I asked taking the slick material from her hands.

"Not yet."

I walked to the bathroom and donned the tights after using the restroom. The black material fit like a second skin from my ankles to my waist. It looked like my legs were painted black.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Mrs. Nelson was waiting for me with a dark-colored scarf in her hands. "Alright Marc, turn around. We'll get this started."

"Get what started?" I asked.

"My punishment, of course," she said as she wrapped the scarf around my eyes.

I sighed, nervous yet resigned to my fate.

"Ok, hold your arms straight out in front of you." I felt a soft material slide up my arms. "Raise your arms above your head." A shirt of some sort was pulled down over my body. The sleeves were tight and it had a tight fitting neck almost like a turtle neck, but it did not reach all the way to my waist. It stopped just below my rib cage. "Hold out your arms again." Another shirt of some sort was pulled over the first; however this one did not have sleeves or a tight neck but covered my waist. "OK, lift one leg." Something was slid over my foot. "Now lift the other." The same thing was slid over my other foot and then pulled up my legs all the way to my waist.

Mrs. Nelson left for a moment. "Ok sit down there is a chair behind you."

I sat down and whatever was around my waist was not long enough to cover my bottom because I could feel the cold metal of the chair through the tights. I guessed it was a belt of some kind. "Raise one foot." Mrs. Nelson pulled a sock onto my foot. She did the same with my other foot. This was followed by a pair of shoes which were laced onto my feet. They felt like tennis shoes.

"Now put your ankles together." Mrs. Nelson ordered.

I complied and felt her wrap my ankles with a cord or scarf and bind them together. She did the same just above my knees. Then my ankles were pulled from the floor and attached to the chair. "Place your hands on the arms of the chair." I did so and she bound each wrist and elbow to the chair. I was not going anywhere. "For the next part I'm going to need help. I'll be right back."

She was gone for a few minutes and returned. "What do you want us to do?" Denise asked. There was a faint whispering. "Alright, I'll go get the stuff." Denise said and walked away.

"What about me?" Tiffany asked. More whispering. "That's perfect." She answered back.

"Alright Marc," Tiffany said. "I'm going to give you something to hold. Grip it tightly." A plastic handle of sorts was placed in my left hand. I held it tight. Something sticky was placed on the back of my hand and wrapped around and around until I could not release what I was holding. This process was repeated with my other hand. I was holding two things, what they were I could not tell.

While all this was happening with my hands. Someone else was doing something to my hair. Hair was being moved, pulled, and poked. I had no idea what was actually going on but I suspected I was being dressed up like a clown or perhaps a super hero.

Next, someone started to apply things to my face. I was attacked with brushes and creams. I was almost sure I was wearing a clown costume. When they were finished with my face I felt a sheet being wrapped around my body just below my neck, then the blindfold was taken off. I still couldn't tell what I was wearing because it was hidden beneath the sheet, there were no mirrors close by to see what was done to my face and hair.

"Close your eyes, Marc." Mrs. Nelson said. I did so and was again attacked by what I guessed was face paint. "Go ahead and untie him, Denise. I'll finish up here." Something was applied to my cheeks while the bonds holding me to the chair were loosened. "Keep your eyes closed until I say." Mrs. Nelson warned.

The sheet was removed as were all the ropes. "Ok Marc, stand up then open your eyes."

I stood and opened my eyes blinking against the light in the basement. I looked down over my body and nearly fainted. I was wearing a cheerleading uniform. The white and orange pleated skirt fell to about mid thigh. My arms were encased in a tight black shirt that also fit tightly around my neck that would normally be used when it was cold outside. The orange and white, sleeveless cheerleading shirt emblazoned with our school letters and mascot was pulled over that tight black shirt. In each of my hands was a pom-pom that I could not release. My hands were cleverly wrapped in black tape to keep them in place. Even the shoes I wore had the orange and black laces.

Mrs. Nelson approached with a mirror. They put makeup on my face. It was some kind of sparkly makeup that shone in the light. Each of my cheeks sported a temporary tattoo of the school mascot. My normally dirty blond hair was now long and yellow-blond and tied into a pony tail with a black and orange ribbon. I looked like a cheer leader, I was mortified.

I looked around and Denise, Tiffany, and Mrs. Nelson were all smiling at me. "Wow you look great." Mrs. Nelson snapped a couple of pictures.

I was speechless. I tried to get the tape off my hands but the plastic streamers got in the way, it was useless. I think the shock and surprise kept me from running out of the room. I could not get my muscles to move at all. Finally I managed to speak. "Please get me out of this."

"Denise told me how you gawked at her when she was in her uniform. Now you can gawk as much as you want." Mrs. Nelson smiled. "That's the end of my punishment but we have one punishment left. Tiffany's Mom's, remember."

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 19th 2006 - 05:06:09 PM

Taped for Attention Part 7 (Tiffany's Mom's Punishment)

"How much worse could it get?" I thought to myself. I wanted to die, I wished I could die. What I actually did was stand there like a mute fool. Perhaps I secretly hoped it was a dream.

Mrs. Nelson grabbed the chair I was recently tied to and pulled me toward it so I was facing the back of the chair with the chair's seat pointing away from me. . "You two girls tie each of his ankles to the back legs of the chair." Mrs. Nelson said. She grabbed a scarf and tied it to one of my wrists and tied a second to the other wrist. She then pulled my arms so I was forced to bend over the back of the chair and tied each of my wrists to the front legs of the chair. Now my rear end was pointing straight up and the skirt of the cheerleading uniform fell down onto my back up so my entire backside was exposed.

"Mrs. Dexter's (Tiffany's Mom) punishment was for you to receive a sound spanking. Those were her exact words. I've decided that 100 swats should cover it. That many swats would hurt my hand so the girls are going to help me."

I snapped, this was too much. I could not take the embarrassment. I was still stunned from being dressed like a girl but getting spanked was beyond my worst nightmare. I yelled, and cussed at them jerking violently at the bonds holding me to the chair. "You won't touch me! You filthy �@#%." I screamed every bad word I'd ever heard at them.

Then I felt a hand on my forehead pulling my head upward. Someone else shoved something in my mouth filling the space and then a scarf was pulled tightly between my teeth. "Well, that's better." Mrs. Nelson said. I'm going to have to talk to your Mom about your mouth. Now where were we?" She paused. "Ah yes, the spanking. I think we are going to need to secure him a bit better." I felt additional bonds applied at my knees and elbows. And something was wrapped several times around the chair and my legs just below my bottom, welding me to the chair. "Ok, Denise you go first. Count to thirty-three."

The black running tights did absolutely nothing to protect my bottom. The first few hurt the worst, but eventually that spot went numb. Whenever she moved though it hurt all over again. I clamped down hard on the wad of cloth in my mouth to keep from yelling but I still grunted involuntarily. "Thirty-three." Denise announced. "Gosh that was fun."

Tiffany was stronger and every hit landed on a different part of my bottom. It was awful. I did not care what noises I was making at this point I just wanted it to end. "Thirty-three." Tiffany said with a final hard smack.

"Alright then, my turn," Mrs. Nelson said. "Thirty-four to go." She focused lower down on the backs of my thighs. It felt like she was using something other than her hand since it hurt the worst of all. I winced at every blow as they fell like heartbeats. Finally it ended. Tears had involuntarily leaked from my eyes and my whole backside felt like it was on fire.

They released me from the chair. I was stiff from holding my muscles so rigidly so they helped me back to the room. They put me on the day bed and left. It wasn't long before the sting faded, but the embarrassment persisted. I stood up from the bed and realized I was still wearing the cheerleading uniform. I first attempted to get the gag out of my mouth but with my hands bound into fists holding the pom-poms there was no way to pick at the knot. Likewise, without use of my teeth I couldn't get the tape off my hands. I tried to rub my hands against the bed frame to get the tape off but the pom-poms thwarted that attempt as well.

I sat down on the bed defeated. Moments later Mrs. Nelson walked in. "Follow me, Marc." I did, thinking that she was going to help me. She led me to the bathroom. "There are your clothes, Marc. Here is some cream to get the makeup off. Once you're done come upstairs, it's over."
I was looking at the cream and before I knew it Mrs. Nelson stepped out of the bathroom. I ran to the door and hit it with my bound hands and yelled through the gag but she did not come back. I tried to use my hands to turn the knob but the slick plastic of the pom-poms prevented that. I sat down on the toilet and tried to think. "The only way out of this is to get help." I thought.

I went back to the door knob and tried to use my forearms to turn the knob but the black material of the under shirt was also too slick. I then used my foot to turn the door knob and after several attempts and falls I managed to get the door open. I looked all over the basement for someone to help me but no one was there. I either had to go upstairs dressed as I was or wait for someone to come down.

Marc
marcsstories@gmailc.om
Wednesday, April 19th 2006 - 10:09:34 PM

Taped for Attention Part (Conclusion)

I was tired of this. Fate always favors the bold, so I ran up the stairs and peered around the corner. I saw the kitchen and heard someone moving around. My sister was digging inside of the refrigerator. Surely blood was thicker than water. "I stepped inside the kitchen and grunted to get her attention."

She turned around and gasped. "Oh my god! Marc is that you?"

I nodded vigorously and tried to point to the gag with my pom-pommed hands which probably looked silly, like I was doing some spastic cheer. She seemed to get the hint though. "You are so pretty. Here let me get the gag off."

She picked at the knot and finally the scarf came free, I spit out the wad of sodden cloth onto the kitchen floor. "You are so dead, Melanie. Mom is going to ground you for six weeks." I then ran back down the stairs to the bathroom. I could hear Melanie running behind me.

"What do you mean? They said they didn't hurt you."

"Ha! They gave me 100 swats, if you call that not hurting then I suppose your right. But my ass still stings."

I slammed the bathroom door but could not miss the look of surprise on her face, nor the look of fear. I used my teeth and pulled the tape off my hands and pulled off the uniform as fast as I could. I used the cream on my face and washed the makeup off, at least most of it, I was in a hurry. The wig proved a little more difficult it was held on by several fasteners and I had trouble finding them all. The wig finally joined the pile of discarded clothing and I pulled on the rest of my clothes. Now I had to get out of the house and run back home.

I snuck upstairs and could not see anyone in the immediate vicinity. I knew the back door was usually left open but I always found the Nelson's gate hard to unlatch. The front door would be the best bet. I snuck across the floor toward the door. Just as I put my hand on the latch the door opened. I nearly fell over. Standing in the doorway was my Mom, and Melanie was right behind her. She picked me up and looked me right in the eye. "Are you Ok?"

"I'm fine Mom." I had to be a macho teenager.

Mom stood up and yelled. "Janice! Janice come here now." There were footsteps on the coming down the stairs and soon Mrs. Nelson appeared. Mom never let her speak. "You promised me no harm would come to him."

"He's fine, just as I said." Janice said with a little concern in her voice

"100 spankings is not fine. I never agreed to that."

"It was Esther's idea [Tiffany's Mom], and I agreed. He needed a good spanking after what he did."

"That is not what we agreed too. Now give me the film." Mom demanded.

"Fine, I suppose he's learned his lesson." She reluctantly handed Mom the camera. Mom opened the back and exposed all the film after making sure it was not a new roll. "I think we can consider this whole affair settled then."

"As long as no more tapes show up." Mrs. Nelson nodded.

All the way home Melanie talked to Mom. "You should have seen him, Mom. Marc was gorgeous. He really was. If he weren't my brother I'd never have recognized him."

"Shut up, Melanie." I said.

"Leave your brother alone Melanie. Marc when we get home I'm going to start a fire in the fireplace. If I were you I'd use it to burn those tapes."

"Yes Mom."

The whole affair was over as the plastic of the tapes melted in the fireplace. Mom was going to go out with Dad for dinner and Melanie and I were supposed to stay home alone. I was exhausted, I was asleep by 9 pm. Melanie begged me to let her give me a makeover all night long but there was no way in hell that was going to happen again.

The End

Thanks for reading I don't want to junk up the board with non-stories. Email if you want a response from me.

Marc
marcsstories@gmail.com