Applix : 01 - Cuffs- my girlfriend in them (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Applix : 01 - Cuffs- my girlfriend in them (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Applix's stories
01 - Cuffs- my girlfriend in them
Story index at the bottom

By Applix

Sunday, April 23rd 2006 - 03:51:29 PM

Cuffs- my girlfriend in them

(I realize that you aren't supposed to depict sexual situations here, but this story is dear to me, and if I left anything out It wouldn't feel right... so if you are uncomfortable reading about sexual situations, please do not read this. I do not intend to be descriptive, only getting the points across that need to be included in my story)

My girlfriend and me have a... long-distance relationship. I love her with all my heart, and she with hers, so it works. A display of her love for me can go back to once before she came...

"You don't have to," I explained,

"But I WANT to.." She said, chuckling. I knew she wanted to try something new, even though she told me she wasn't kinky or like that. And so, to display her courage to walk into a sex shop, and her love for me to make me happy: she bought the velcro handcuffs. She hadn't bought the metal ones because they looked uncomfortable and they were like 40 bucks, so forget that. Anyway... skipping to the good parts-

When she came over to where I lived, I didn't even really think about her and the cuffs. I just wanted to be with her. But eventually it came to be a convenient time to mess around. I smiled to her as I grabbed the handcuffs from her back. She offered to put them on, but I shook my head and straddled her around the waist. We were both naked and I was getting quite aroused. I grabbed her wrists firmly and pushed them behind her back, velcroing them back there. A smirk crept across my face as I prepared myself... I hadn't done anything like this before an I was nervous.

I thought to myself about what to do... I didn't know if doing her was right. I mean I loved her, but maybe this wasn't the time. (I know this sounds soooo stupid) But my mom had told me to promise that we wouldn't do anything. (Keep in mind I am 17 and a good student.. I value my trust with my mom) I shrugged and became quite confused. It didn't feel right because I didn't think I deserved her. I felt like a dick for some reason and I couldn't bring myself to do it... so I held her in my arms and felt her breasts against my cheeks. I brought my lips to her nipples and she squirmed. I hoped that she would forgive me for not having sex with her, and I did the only thing I knew to make up for it, which I sincerely didn't mind. I let my fingers delicately trace her inner left thigh with my one hand and my other hand gently brushed against the tip of her nipple, the palm of my hand squeezing it gently. I could feel her move under my touch as my tongue slowly traced down to her crotch, where I continued my venture... I think I will leave out the rest, you can probably assume what happened.

Afterwards I still felt guilty for not having sex with her. I felt like a wuss... a dumbass, felt like I had missed my chance to become a man. But I just lay on her stomach with my arms around her as I looked up to her eyes, their hazel pools filled with pleasure and calm. I had made her happy I hoped, and I also hoped she didn't feel like I didn't want to do what I did- because I did want to do it. I wanted to do it to make her happy. I nuzzled my head into her and just let my thoughts drift away when I remembered- we were together, so what did it matter. We could always do it later, right now just hold each other, and everything will be fine.

Well I hope you could read through the sexual situation to what the true meaning of this post was supposed to be- We loved each other, so nothing I did mattered if it didn't hurt her. I put my energy into making her happy, and she was; because I made her that way. She makes me happy by just being with me, and I feel that a relationship should be able to survive without sex... because I love her.

Applix
applixtralee@msn.com
USA