Bennymax88 : 01 - Beto, the first Experience (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bennymax88 : 01 - Beto, the first Experience (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bennymax88's stories
01 - Beto, the first Experience
Story index at the bottom

By Bennymax88

Monday, April 24th 2006 - 10:05:25 PM

Beto, the first Experience

This is my first history here, i want like this.

The initial sessions were done with my friends at church service - i belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Saint of Last Days ( Mormon Church), - during a short pause, and well, for my first victim, i chose my friend Roberto Perez, he was 11 years old boy and also very restless, so I waited until the break. When the moment arrived, I called Beto and lead him to one of the rooms of the bishopric. On the way there, i started interrogating him

- "Beto, have you ever been tied up?"
- "Tied up, no ,never. What's that game? -- I`ve never been tied up, how do you play it?"
- "Come with me to the bishopric, I need to get some books, and there we will practice"
- "Alright"

When we got there, I asked him to sit on the ground for a moment. From one of the lockers, I took a roll of silver gray duck tape and some other stuff that could be useful. Immediately, I grabbed his hands and placed them behind his back.

- "What are you gonna do?" Beto asked me.
- "I am going to tie your hands and feet, ok?"
- "ok"

With out more ado, I started tying his hand behind his back with the duct tape. He seemed to be fascinated with this game and just stared carefully the way I tie him up. When i finished his hand and feet, I asked him about it.

- "How do you feel now Beto ?"
- "Fantastic, I love your little game"
- "Good, now comes the best part", I said as I extended a long strip of tape I would use as a gag and blindfold.
- "Hey, what are you going to do with that?", Beto said.
- "You`ll see, pal. I'm sure you'll like it"

Instantaneously, after cutting the tape in two equally long parts, I placed it on him, one part did the gag and the other covered his eyes. Once the tape was over his mouth, I could only hear MPHMHPMHPM while Beto looked at me attentively, like exploring or trying to guess what else I would do to him.

When I put the second piece of tape over his eyes, he stood immobile for a short time (45 sec) and then he started struggling to try to get free.

I kept Beto tied like that for over 60 min. I knew he was marveled by that first session and fortunately I was prepared that day, because it had occurred to me to take my digital camera, which allowed me to take some pics.

This was the first and only time I could tie him up, since days later his father had to move away to another neighborhood for business reasons.
I wait like this my first story in this cool page, later i can send more new stories of this form they can know the session of tied up game made in
Mexico city
see you later friends

bennymax

Joaquin B Acosta Rdz
bennymax88@hotmail.com
Mexico city