Party Guy : 04 - Cheer fun with Hannah (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Party Guy : 04 - Cheer fun with Hannah (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Party Guy's stories
04 - Cheer fun with Hannah
Story index at the bottom

By Party Guy

Tuesday, April 25th 2006 - 09:58:15 PM

Cheer fun with Hannah

Ok so you know those cheerleader camps for the young kids (like elementary school age)? Well Hannah used to be a little cheerleader when she was in the 4th or 5th grade and she saved the outfit (it's still hanging in her closet).

Once I found out that she still had it I wanted to have some fun. Now realize that when she was in elementary school she was probably 3 or 4 something feet tall and now she is 5'4" and has blonde hair, probably around 100-110 lbs., and is slightly preppy. So my point is that the cheer outfit would first be extremely tight (adding to her bust) and the skirt and top would be very short on her.

So one day after school I told her what I wanted her to do, which was dress up in the blue and white cheer outfit along with her white cheer shoes with matching blue shoelaces and matching blue ankle socks and the blue and white ribbons for her ponytail and the blue eye glitter and finally instead of the usual undies worn under the skirt I told her to wear a matching thong. After she got all dressed up I told her to go and "practice cheerleading" in her living room.

She started "practicing" as I watched from the kitchen and she didn't know where i was at the time, she thought I was still in the bathroom like I told her I would be. So I snuck out of the kitchen and into the living room in my black ski mask with duct tape in hand. Then, I snuck up behind her as she was in the middle of a jump and caught her with one hand on her crotch, she screamed and then realized who it was and tried to escape (she knew she couldn't really escape because of how small she was so she put up a fight for effect). I grabbed her with both arms around her bare midriff and pinned her arms to her side. Then I forced her to the floor holding her arms down in a crucifix fashion, while I straddled her, I then delicately kissed her lips and and traced my tongue down passed her bust to her skirt and stopped an inch or two after her belly button. She was excited and let out a slight "hah". Then she said in her most dramatic fashion, "Please don't hurt me! Please let me go!". In my most mischievous voice I said, "Never." She gasped and whimpered for me to let her go. I pretended to be fed up and put several strips of duct tape over her mouth. She whimpered and looked scared into her gag. I flipped her onto her stomach and duct taped her wrists together. While she struggled, I moved down her body and massaged her butt and gave her a wedgie with her blue thong. Then, I moved down her body and duct taped her ankles together and then above and below her knees. Then I stood up and watched her struggle for a bit.

After that, I threw her over my shoulder and carried her out to the garage (all the while slapping and grabbing her butt while she struggled and "mmmmppppphhhhed" into her gag). Once in the garage, I put a blindfold on her and opened the trunk to my car, shoved her into the trunk, and shut it. Then I hopped in the car and drove to get some fast food for afterwords, then I drove back to her house and parked back in the garage, where I took the fast food inside and put it in the microwave so it would stay warm, and then went back out and brought Hannah inside and upto her room and onto her bed. I left her tied up on the bed and went to get a bucket of ice for her. Then, after getting the ice, and bringing it back up to her room, I began to torture her. I to several ice cubes and stuck a few down the crotch of her thong and a few in her bra on both breasts. She squirmed and gasped into her gag. I then got one icecube and rubbed it along her tummy, legs, and basically any open spots.

I got on her computer and messed around for about half an hour and then removed the ice cubes. Then I untied her but left her gag and removed her skirt, top, shoes, and socks. Then, i took some jump ropes and tied her back up in the same way except her hands. I tied one hand to her side and left the other free. Then I slid under her on the bed and forced her right hand down my pants and held it their for a little bit while she played, hehe, and I played with her breasts with the other hand. Then I moved my hand to her crotch and caressed for a little while. Then finally, I removed all hands and tied her wrists together and tied a very tight crotch-rope to Hannah. She loved it, I just watched and took some pictures with my phone. Then after another half hour I untied her completely, made out, and we went down to eat.

Of course before I left I stole another thong from her room, it was black and said naughty girl on it. But I also stole the whole cheer outfit along with the shoes, socks, and ribbons.

Party Guy