Colin : 01 - Tied Up in Science Class (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Colin : 01 - Tied Up in Science Class (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Colin's stories
01 - Tied Up in Science Class
Story index at the bottom

By Colin

Tuesday, April 25th 2006 - 10:56:51 PM

Tied Up in Science Class

Hi, I stumbled onto this site a couple days ago, and decided to post my own story. This happened last year in my science class. (By the way, this is a boy/boy story)

I'm a 16 year old guy, so at the time of the story, I was 15. I've been into bondage for a while, and finally had an experience last year.

At the time of the story, I was about 5'9" and weighed somewhere around 150 lbs. The other person in the story, who I'll refer to as Mark, was a little shorter and skinnier than me. We had science class together, and sat across from each other. We had these big square desks, with four people to a desk. Thankfully, our teacher let us pick our own seats, and I sat next to one of my friends and Mark sat next to one of his. At the time of the story, Mark and I barely knew each other, but that was about to change.

One day, when we had a sub, we had no work to do so everyone was just talking amongst themselves. Luckily, my table was in the back of the class and the sub was too lazy to get up and check on us, so we could basically do whatever we wanted. A couple minutes into the class, Mark bent down under the table. I hardly noticed, figuring he was just tying his shoe or something, until I felt my shoelace being untied. I have a major shoe fetish, so it immediately excited me, and I decided to not pull my foot back. Mark finished untying both my shoes, and then lifted my feet onto his lap. By the way, I was wearing Adidas Superstar 2G shoes with black stripes and Mark was wearing light blue and white Es Accel shoes. So he lifted my feet onto his lap, and began to re-tie my shoes. I couldn't see my feet, but I could tell he was tying them together, so at this point, I was thoroughly excited.

He looked up at me with a kind of guilty look on his face, like he expected me to start yelling at him or something, but I just grinned at him and he continued to tie them.

He finished, and I tried to pull my feet back to untie to knot, sad that it was over so soon. That was when I realized that he not only tied my shoes together, but he tied them to the bar under the table. This left my feet hanging in the air under the table, and that just excited me even more.

By this time, Mark's friend and my friend had taken notice, and were laughing their butts off. Fortunately, I was spared the embarrassment of the rest of the class noticing. The rest of the class period went by very fast (too fast for my liking), and pretty soon, it was a few minutes until the bell rang. Mark started to untie my shoes, much to my dismay, and after a couple minutes, my feet were loose. Before they hit the ground though, Mark grabbed one of them and stuffed a piece of paper in my shoe. I let out a giggle because it tickled, and I caught Mark's twinkling eye.

I left the paper in my shoe for the rest of the day, because I didn't want to subject myself to the embarrassment of taking it out in front of anyone. Once I got home, I tore my shoe off excitedly and read the note. It said, "Hey, I know we don't know each other very well, but you were cool about the whole shoe thing earlier. Call me today and I'll see if we can do anything after school. Mark". Then it had his phone number, but of course I'm not going to give that out.

Of course I called him as soon as I read it, and I'll try to write the story about what happened later tonight.

Colin
USA

-----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 25th 2006 - 11:43:42 PM

Later That Day with Mark

This is what happened later that day with Mark.

So I called Mark, and said that I was free that day after I finished my homework. He said, "Awesome, when do you think I should come over?" I told that it would be cool if he came over at about five, and gave him directions to my house.

I could hardly concentrate on my homework, but finally managed to finish it at about quarter after four. I went down to my room (my room's in the basement which is very cool), and prepared for Mark to get there. I took a shower and got dressed, still wearing may Adidas, and got my rope and duct tape ready in my closet.

Mark got there right on time, and after telling my dad that we were going to go play some pool, we went downstairs. He asked me if I had fun earlier in science class, and I said, "Yeah, that was sweet". He said, "Wanna do it again?" Of course I said yeah, but I said I wanted to tie him up. He said that we should play a game of pool and the loser would get tied, and I agreed that was fair. Unfortunately, I'm not a very good pool player, and I lost, but hey, I like getting tied up too. So he asked where I wanted to do it, and I said in my room. We got to my room, and I got the rope and duct tape out. He said, "Wow, you were prepared!". "Well, I had a feeling this might come up again", I responded.

He told me to lie down on my bed, face up, and I obliged. He pointed out that I was already enjoying this, due to my obvious excitement, and asked if I was gay. I blushed, but he said, "Its cool man, I already had my suspicions. I'm gay too". I couldn.t believe that he had just come out and said this to me, but I had already known he was pretty assertive and confidant.

When that was all out of the way, he grabbed my wrist and tied it to my bed post. He did the same with my feet, and then found a pair of socks in my dresser. He stuffed one in my mouth and then plastered it with duct tape. He told me that if I got uncomfortable or started to lose circulation, I could snap a finger and he'd immediately untie me. Then he asked if I minded if he took some pictures and I shook my head. He took out a camera, and snapped a few pics.

He told me he knew I was very ticklish because of when he put the note in my shoe, and I started to get a little bit scared. I really hated being tickled, and I could see where this was going. He untied my shoes and slipped them off, followed by my socks. I was really nervous, but when he started to tickle me, it felt really good in a torturous kind of way. He tickled me for a few minutes, and then put my shoes and socks back on after taking some more pics. I could tell he had a shoe fetish also by the way he tied my shoes back on, savoring every moment. He ungagged me and asked me if I was enjoying myself. I said I definitely was.

Mark then asked if I minded if he had one of my cigs, and I asked him how he knew I smoked. "There's a pack on your nightstand, duh". I told him that would be fine. He lit one up and hit it a couple times. He held it to my mouth for me to hit it a couple times and we finished it. Then he turned the T.V. on and sat next to my feet on the bed. We watched T.V. for a little, and then he took my left shoe off again. He took my sock off and started to tickle my foot. I was laughing uncontrollably, but fortunately, my dad didn't hear it.

Mark then did something I didn't expect him to. He took my other shoe off, and then took his shoes off. He put my shoes on his feet. "Hey, we wear the same shoe size!" I said, "Well, you obviously have a shoe fetish also". He responded with a grin and put his shoes on me. Then he untied me.

I was disappointed because I thought that it was over, but I was wrong. He asked if he could spend the night since it was a Friday, and I said sure. He called his parents while I asked my dad, and they said it was alright. Then Mark said that it was my turn to tie him up. I tied him the same way he tied me, and then took my shoes off his feet. After I gagged him, the tickling began. He was also very ticklish, and after about twenty minutes of his muffled laughs, I ungagged him and put my shoes back on him. I asked him if he minded sleeping tied up, and he said that was fine.

We both went to sleep and woke up pretty early to the alarm clock. He had to go home because he was working that day, but he left his shoes with me as a souvenir and took mine with him.

I couldn't believe my luck, and that wasn't even close to the end of our games. We're still very close to this day, and I have many more experiences to share and will probably have many more.

Let me know what you think, but be kind. This was the first time I shared this with anyone except for Mark.

Colin
USA