Der kaiser Alex : 04 - Punishing the babysitter (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Der kaiser Alex : 04 - Punishing the babysitter (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Der kaiser Alex's stories
04 - Punishing the babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By Der kaiser Alex

Tuesday, May 9th 2006 - 07:13:25 PM

Punishing the babysitter

This story is from last year- I was 15 at this time, the others there: my cousin Ben also from the first story I put here was there for a short stay, and a friend of mine Joe who was staying in our house for a week, was 16. It was at the same place as before- my house in London.

Well we were to be alone at home for a weekend as my parents were leaving on a short holiday, but due to that we (me and Joe) had the night before been 4 hours late without a phone call coming back from a party, my parents had decided that we were not responsible to be alone, and had asked for a family friend to send their 18 year old daughter- Lara- a friend of my sister, to 'babysit' for us. So this was great- teenagers with a babysitter, and me and Joe decided that there must be a punishment for her doing this. We were old comrades of this sort of thing from previous sailing holidays with friends, and knew the both that we could easily overpower her... So we prepared a plan, and allowed Ben to help a little also. We knew she was to come at 5:00 in the evening, and thus we created a plan to deal with her- then we could do whatever we wanted, especially with her...

Our plan was quite simple- we'd trick her into going somewhere we could outnumber and surprise her, and then we would tie her up and that would be the end of the 'babysitter' problem: she had been told we must do things ridiculous like go into bed early and work for school... Well at 5:00 Lara arrived, and what I forgot to say was that she was pretty hot! She is quite tall, had a nice face and blonde hair, and a great body. When she arrived, she was wearing a grey jumper, a blue skirt and leather boots, and both of me and Joe agreed good-looking. Unfortunately not Ben he is still to young lol... Straight away she said 'OK I gave up a good evening for this because of the money, but I seriously am not in the mood for pissing about, OK?' We decided to hint our intention- 'Oh yeah... nothing bad at all...' This was so childish of course the whole thing, but we did not want so to have a babysitter as 15 and 16, and of course for me we had the chance to have this hot girl in bondage!

Well for a bit we just watched TV, and she used the phone a little to talk to friends- just like the old babysitting times really- maybe we should have listened to her conversations as you can later see, but we were just waiting for the moment. Finally, we decided that it was time to make the plan complete, and began to act.

We went up in to my bedroom, where the supplies we had prepared were ready. Ben hid on top of a table but behind the door, with a duvet cover his weapon ready, I sat at the table with lots of ties, rope and tape besides me in a bag, and Joe hid behind the bed with more supplies. Then I shouted to her could she come and help with Maths homework, because there was a question I did not understand. I heard her coming up, and became more exited about our soon to become prisoner. She came around the door, 'Ok, let me see it' but before she could act, Ben had jumped down with the duvet cover, and pulled it on top of her. 'What the hell???' She demanded from under the cover. We grabbed and threw her onto my bed. I took a roll of tape and wrapped around her middle and arms three times, so that she was unable to move properly around. Now we turned her on to the front, with her shouting 'GET OFF ME!!!' all the time, and began to tie up her lower body, pulling back the cover, with ties. I securely bound together her ankles with two ties, and did the same half of the way up her leather boots, and then below and above her knees, which were bare except her tights- just below her skirt.

Now we had bound her legs, we moved up, and untaped what we had just done around her middle. Ben pulled the duvet cover off of her, and we turned her again over on to her front. Now we in the same way bound her wrists and arms- so that they were together and behind her back, and she was unable to move them at all. Lara was not happy about this, and shouted 'YOU'D BETTER LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!' But there was no reason to do this... Instead we took two dirty cloths from downstairs in the kitchen, and shoved them into her mouth, and then took two ties and tied them around her mouth, holding in the cloth, and gagging her effectively. Lara rolled on the bed and of course was angry at her capture. 'MMMMPH, MMM, MMMMMPH!' she moaned angrily.

Well we had her bound and gagged safely now, and we decided to have some fun, punishing the babysitter. First we loaded her up back into the duvet cover, and between me and Joe carried her down stairs in it. Then, in the living room, we again took her out and sat her with back against one chair of the living room. We took almost turns in 'punishing' her to start- with Joe doing the most. He now really fancied her, but of course the difference of age he knew was to much, and so decided just to have fun with her as part of this weekend. We taped her to the leg of one chair to stop her movement, though she still struggled and 'mmmphed' against her bondage. Now Joe began to take an advantage, and put one hand up her skirt to feel her arse. (He said at this time to her that if it was really that she couldn't stand it, he would stop, but she just 'mmmphed' the same as before, so we guessed it was ok as anything else....). This he did for a little, and felt also her tits and in a more joking way stroked and kissed her. She never in this time complained too much, if she had we of course would immediately stopped, but just 'mmmphed' sadly at her situation.

However, her real punishment had not yet started.....

This is the first part, more happens and more people are later, so I will continue later if you like...

der kaiser alex