Batista : 04 - Prisoner of Sophie (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Batista : 04 - Prisoner of Sophie (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Batista's stories
04 - Prisoner of Sophie
Story index at the bottom

By Batista

Monday, May 15th 2006 - 12:12:56 PM

Prisoner of Sophie. (Part 1)

Well my last story ended with me having to promise my sister's friend Sophie that she could tie me up anytime she wanted to.

Well it was about 3 weeks after my last story and I hadn't heard anything from Sophie. I even asked my sister Tara if Sophie had said anything to her but Tara said that Sophie had not said when she was planning to get me.

Well one Friday after school I was walking home and I walked past Sophie's house. Sophie was in her garden. She said hi to me and asked if I wanted to get a drink. I was quite thirsty as it was a warm afternoon. Sophie led me into her house and into her kitchen.

She got me a drink and I sat down on a kitchen chair. Sophie then said she just had to go upstairs to get something and she would be down in a minute.

A couple of minutes later I heard a crash from upstairs. I got up and went to the bottom of the stairs.

I shouted up to Sophie to see if she was alright. She shouted back that she had hurt her ankle and she needed me to come up the stairs to help her.
I ran upstairs and I heard Sophie shout from a room on my right. I went in and I was immediately pushed to the ground. I tried to get up but Sophie had sat on my back and I couldn't get her off my back.

She said not to struggle and just accept what was happening as I had agreed last time.

She grabbed my wrists and started tying them tight behind my back with some rope. She then got off my back. I tried getting my hands free but Sophie had expertly tied them well.

She then went down to my feet and started tying my ankles tightly with rope as well. She then got another rope and used it to hogtie me with. I asked what she had planned to do to me but she just said that it will be torture.

I then saw her go into a drawer and pull out some panties. She then comes over to me and says that I talk too much and she shoves the panties in my mouth. She then gets some duct tape and wraps it over my mouth and around my head about 5 times..

"There, that should keep you quiet" she said.

She then said she had to go downstairs and she would be back up in about 10 minutes. Before she left though she took my socks off and threw them onto her bed. She left the room and I then decided to try and get free.

I struggled with all my strength but Sophie had tied me real good.

I eventually just gave up and lay on the floor and awaited whatever torture Sophie was going to do to me. 15 minutes later Sophie came back into the room and said that the torture would now begin but that I had a choice of what the torture was going to be.

To be continued...

Batista

----------------------------------------------

Monday, May 15th 2006 - 12:14:50 PM

Prisoner of Sophie. (Part 2)

Time for part 2 of my story.

As I left it I had been tightly bound and gagged by my sisters friend Sophie. I was tied to her bed. Now Sophie had just told me she planned to torture me but that I would have a choice of what torture would be.

I mmphd at her trying to say how do I get to choose?

"Well it is not a choice really. It is more of a game" she said with a big evil smile.

I started struggling again but still could not get free.

Sophie then said "Look, you might as well stop struggling. You will not be getting free. Now for this game I need to ungag you. Now if you even think of screaming for help I will tickle you until you pee yourself. Nod your head if you understand."

I nodded my head and Sophie proceeded to take the tape off my mouth and take the panties out of my mouth.

She then went over to one of her drawers and pulled out 9 envelopes. Sophie separated them into piles of 3.

She said "Now you are going to be tortured. There is no question about that. But this is where you kind of get to choose what is going to happen to you. You see these envelopes are in separate piles of 3? Now these are different categories of what will happen to you. Category number 1 is how you will be tied. There is a hogtie, tied as you are now spreadeagled on my bed or tied to a chair."

"Category number 2 is what will be wearing", she added. "In these envelopes are the options of you can either be wearing just bra and panties, your choice of clothing which I assume you will pick your own and another envelope has my choice of clothing in it. The final 3 envelopes have in them the amount of time you are going to be tickled for. The options are 5 minutes, 30 minutes and finally an hour."

I then said "Let me guess I have to choose envelopes then"

I noticed the envelopes were numbered.

Sophie said "You are absolutely correct. So for the options of how you will be tied choose envelope 1, 2 or 3?"

"3" I said.

Sophie undid the envelope and said I will be tied spreadeagle to her bed.

"For the next option of what you will be wearing which envelope do you choose? 4, 5 or 6" Sophie said.

"Number 4" I said.

Again Sophie undid the envelope and informed me that I had got the option of being dressed as she chose.

Finally with the tickling option I was obviously hoping for 5 minutes. I ended up with 30 minutes of tickling.

"Right, lets get you untied and into my choice of clothes for you" Sophie said.

She then untied me and told me that if I tried to run and escape she had pictures and she would show them to all my friends. Now I didn't know of any pictures but I did not want to take that chance so I went straight into the bathroom and started to change into the clothes that Sophie had picked out for me. She had chosen a pair of her pink panties and a matching colour bra. She chose a red dress that came down to just above my knees. For footwear she chose some red high heeled shoes. As soon as I had finished getting into her clothes I returned to Sophie's bedroom.

She told me to sit on the bed because I had to have some make up on as well.

I sat down on the bed and she proceeded to put make up all over my face. She put mascara, glitter, eyeliner and red lipstick and lots of other stuff. She also painted my fingernails red.

She then told me to lay on my back on her bed. She then got some rope and tightly tied my right wrist to the bedpost. She did the same with the left wrist. I tried getting free but again I couldn't.

She then tied my ankles to separate bed posts at the bottom of the bed.

Then the tickling started. She attacked my chest, stomach and sides. It was agony. She did this for the 30 minutes that I got. By the end I was sweating bucket loads.

Then she got a wet cloth and wiped all the make up off my face and then she kissed me on the lips.

I must have had a puzzled look on my face because she then said that she had always had a crush on me.

We then both made out and after that she untied me and Sophie removed the nail varnish. Sophie walked me to the front door, we had a final kiss and then we both said goodbye and I went home.

I hope you all liked the story. Feedback is appreciated.

Batista