Lars Kolm : 01 - Easter Games (f/mf, Fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lars Kolm : 01 - Easter Games (f/mf, Fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lars Kolm's stories
01 - Easter Games
Story index at the bottom

By Lars Kolm [mention]lasse672000[/mention]

Monday, May 22nd 2006 - 11:01:11 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about this story:

This is what happened to me a few years ago, when I was 12 years old, if someone is interested. I was invited to some friends' house to stay the weekend, because their parents were out of town. They knew me, and trusted me, well enough not to get a babysitter for the girls instead (which they would have hated, being at that age).

When I got there my friends, Mona, also 12 and Annette 13, were in the livingroom playing a board game. I asked if I could join in.

"Yes, of course!" they said. Then they explained that they made up some special rules.

"What are they?" I asked.

Annette said that the winner was to "rule the roost" and could even tie the others up for two hours (no more! they emphasized), if he/she wished!

Yes I am a boy, and they were girls, but I didn't think in those terms back then, they were just good friends of mine.

"O.K. count me in!" I said, thinking it wouldn't go that far and that if I won neither of them would let me tie her up and even if they did it wouldn't be more than a belt around the waist and arms, at the most.

Forty-five minutes later Annette had won the game.

"Right, you two" she said. "Come with me".

We went into their bedroom in the back (they didn't have a cellar, nor a second floor) and she took out some tights and two belts and said "Hold out your hands". We did as we were told, and she went on tying my hands together in front of me with a pair of tights, then the turn came to Mona's hands. Then she made us sit down with our backs to each other and with the two belts tied us together at the waist with the knots at the sides, were none of us could reach them.

"M-hm. Good. I'll be back !" she said in a POOR imitation of Arnold Schwartzenegger. "Enjoy your two hours together. Remember that if you break the rules...".

When she had left, Mona told me that Annette was kind of an expert on knots. She used to practise on Mona quite a lot and after having tried to get free for the best part of an hour, I was ready to agree. The rest of the time we just sat there doing nothing. When we were let loose, we agreed on doing this two more times (same rules) later on that weekend.

I really wanted to win that game, at least one time

Lars Kolm
lasse672000@yahoo.se

----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 30th 2006 - 03:07:25 PM

My snowy game and what happened afterwards:

Dear friends, I have read something similar to this in one of the archives of this page, but it's not a total rip-off of that I promise.

I had gone to Annette's, a girl the same age and roughly the same size as me, to stay for the Easter school break. Eight days with out school or any thing. YES!! One day it was snowing and her mother told us that if we were to go outside, to be careful not to get our clothes wet, "or you know what will happen, don't you?" she asked.

"No, what?" I asked.

"That's for us to know, and you to find out, if you DO get wet" they said in unison.

When we came back in after about one hour, I was soaking wet inside and out, as well as cold, despite us both having coveralls and boots.
Annette on the other hand was dryish, not completely dry, but nor was she as soaking wet as I was.

"You go into the bathroom, and get out of those wet clothes and take a warm shower right now, before you catch a cold or something worse" her mother said with a stern voice. "I will call your parents and ask their permission for something in the meantime. After that I will bring you some dry and warm clothes."

Ask permission of them? I thought. Now what? It all soon became very clear. When I came out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around my waist, her mother had taken away all my wet clothes from the chair were I had put them, but instead of dry boy's clothes (I had some in my backpack) she had put a dress and a pair of pantyhose on the chair.

When I asked, she just said "Are YOU going to put these clothes on, or am I going to have to do it for you? One way or another, you will wear them for the rest of today, and tomorrow as well. And by the way, your parents have agreed to this, so there is no point in you complaining about it to them. When you are done putting those things on, come over to us, and we will tell you what happens next."

"Alright then, I will!" I said with a deep sigh. Luckily they had left me some boy's underwear.

When I was dressed again I, hesitantly, got out of the shower and went over to my her mother and Annette. "Here I am. Now what?" I asked.

"Let's have a swirl and let's have a look at you," my her mother said. "Oh, I like!" Annette said

"O.K good. Now, put this belt on." It was a leather belt, which had an extra, smaller, belt fastened to it in the back. I did as I was told, and my her mother quickly strapped my hands in with the small belt in the back.

"Sit" she then commanded.

I sat down as best I could with my hands strapped to my back, on a chair in front of them.

"Now let's see, what shall we do to you? Nothing permanent, your parents said, but that leaves me with a whole lot of elbowroom. I know! We'll keep you in those clothes (and the belt I might ad) for the rest of today. Your own clothes won't be dry 'till tomorrow, anyway. As for mealtime and going to the bathroom, you will just have to wait until one of us can help you and, by the way, you are sleeping on a mattress on the floor tonight."

(Un) luckily it was in the late afternoon, so I did not have to stay belted for so long. But worse was to come. That night I was ordered to take the dress off . When I had, I was ordered to lie down on the mattress and her mother cuffed my hands together in front of me (just so you don't run away from us) and fastened the chain to Annette's bed with a padlock.

The next morning when I got up Annette said "put this dress on, have some breakfast, and do as you are told". Now what will happen, I wondered. I was tied to a chair with my hands behind the back of the chair. I also had my right knee and ankle tied to the right leg of the chair, and my left knee and ankle tied to the left leg of the chair. Then they tied some rope around my waist, chest and upper arms as well and told that they had to go to store, and would be back in one hour, two at the most. Before she cleave gagged me, Annette's mother told me that it now was Annette's turn to "own" me for the day and that I had to do whatever she told me to do. If I did not, things would get a lot worse "O.K." I thought, this is going to be interesting.

When they returned two hours later; Annette untied me and retied my hands behind my back, palms out with a soft rope. It was tight, and I was not going to get free from it, but it did not hurt me. She then put a noose around my neck and she led me around the house all day. My hands were untied every now and again for about five minutes so I could "wake" them up. At mealtimes, I first had to feed Annette, and then I ate what was left. That night, when I was released, her mother asked me if I had learned something out of this, and I answered that I had found out that I liked being tied up and gagged and could we please do it again another day?

Annette and her mother just looked at me, turned to each other and started laughing. "O.K. It's a deal. But I want in on the fun. If that's all right with you mum?" Annette said.

"Yes, I don't see why not. We have plenty of rope and chain. If that is what you both want, I think I can be of service. But on certain conditions. 1. Only indoors, so I can keep an eye on you two. 2. That, If I need help I can untie you both or one of you, there won't be any arguments. From any of you. 3. No tying up at mealtimes or bedtime. And last but not least you tie me up from time to time, too"

"That's all right by me" I said "Now can someone PLEASE get me out of this dress!"

The rest of my stay, Annette and I were tied up/ tied each other up on several occasions, at least once a day. That led to a tradition that when ever I was with her or she with me, we always found time to tie each other up, at least for ten minutes every time. I even tied her hands when we were getting ready to go home from school one day, and put her jacket over her bound hands so no one saw them. I released her when we got to there.

Well, that's all folks. Comments, please

Lasse K.

Lars Kolm
lasse672000@yahoo.se