Jesse : 01 - My first experience Bad gone Good! (mmf/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jesse : 01 - My first experience Bad gone Good! (mmf/m, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jesse's stories
01 - My first experience Bad gone Good!
Story index at the bottom

By Jesse

Monday, May 29th 2006 - 05:34:20 PM

My first experience Bad gone Good!

My First Time not so good turned great

This story happened when I was 14 years old. This is my first posting so it might not be as good as the rest.

Me (Jesse 14 years old)
My sister (Laura 18 years old)

It was winter, and very cold outside, it was the weekend and I was walking home from school knowing that my parents had left on there weekend business trip, leaving my older sister Laura in charge to look after me.

When I arrived home I noticed a bunch of cars parked outside in the drive way and proceeded to the door. I began to turn the knob when my sister Laura answered the door.

"Come in Jesse" as she grabbed me inside to the hallway, she was rather pushy.

As I entered the house I noticed there were 2 guys & 3 girls sitting in the living room off to the side, they all nodded hello to me, this was a weird situation, I did not recognize any of them. One of the girls came to join Laura and I in the hallway and said

"Oh he's so cute, he kind of looks like Randy the kid off Home Improvement".

Laura turned to her new friends and introduced me

"This is my little brother Jesse".

I was kind of hoping Laura would let me go to the kitchen and get something to eat, but that didn't seem to be the case, she was somewhat pushing me upstairs.

I took off my coat and shoes. I was wearing a blue Nike golf shirt with a white turtleneck underneath, my wide leg blue jeans and black low cut Nike socks.

The girl that came to join us in the hallway introduced herself as Kathy and tossed my hair,

"He's a cutie, I love his hair" she said - (I have the messy punk/ spiked look).

Feeling kind of embarrassed I pushed past the 2 of them and proceed up the stairs to my room, noticing the guys from the living room were following me up the stairs, I picked up the pace. I got to my door and pushed it open only to duct tape, handcuffs and a chair in the middle of my room.

"Jesse" I heard a voice say, just as I felt a hand clamp on my shoulder.

"What the???" I thought as I was pushed into the room.

The 2 guys from down stairs quickly hurried me over to a chair, sat me down and forcefully handcuffed my hands behind my back, just then Laura walked into the room.

"Handcuff him on top of his sleeves so he doesn't get red marks" she told the guys.

"This is my brother, be gentle".

The 2 guys began to duct tape my ankles and upper legs to the chair, I struggled against them with no success.

Laura walked over and kneeled down in front of me.

"I'm sorry I have to do this, I'm having a party tonight and I don't think my friends would like a kid running around. I can not take the chance of them seeing you, I told all of my friends that I was home alone, and that mom and dad were taking you with them don't be mad its just for a little while, I will give you $50.00 not to tell mom and dad and I'll set up the T.V so you can watch it".

I felt a little anger growing inside seeing that I was helpless against the proceedings I agreed to the terms, I mean so what I was tied up for a few hours.

The guys finished the job by duct taping me to the chair I was securely bound. The 3 of them stood back and looked at me, and then at each other. One of the guys then spoke

"Laura I think we are going to have to, it's the only way to keep him quiet so no one knows he's in here".

Laura looked at me and frowned, she then turned to the guys and nodded. The 2 guys started to walk towards me, I could tell what they had planned.

"Wait" I yelled, "no one said anything about being gagged".

"I'll make it up to you Jesse, I promise, just sit still" Laura replied.

Before I could return a comment to Laura, I began squirming and found myself having a large piece of cloth stuffed into my mouth, next a white bandana was tied tightly around my head to hold the cloth in place, finally a large strip of duct tape was applied from one side of my face to the other. All I could do was grunt at the sudden plan and mphhhhhhhhhh!!! In my sisters direction, she could tell I was not happy with the being gagged.

"I'm sorry Jesse but it's the only way to ensure you stay quiet, but here, ill turn on the T.V, look a hockey game, you like hockey"

I smirked from behind my gag and Laura could tell once again I was not happy.

"Well I will be up to check on you in like an hour" she said as she walked out the door and turned off the lights.

I tilted my head back in the chair as they all walked out of the room and let out a big mrrphhhhhh!!!! They closed the door behind them. Now I sat alone, tied and gagged in a chair, in my room.

How did this happen I thought, what did I do to deserve a sister who only thought of herself.

I didn't really test my restraints, as I knew they were handcuffs and I couldn't break them. My gag was nice and tight, I spent the next 20 minutes trying to get it off, or work it loose with no luck just allot of mphhhhh..., and grunting.

After about 40 minutes later I could feel vibration of music coming threw the floor, I guess the party had started.

I started to shift in the chair and had very little room to do so, I was kind of uncomfortable, I was beginning to feel the sweat from the back of my hair on my turtleneck, it was a bit cold. I leaned forward to let it dry out but, but had little room, I was beginning to get annoyed, not to mention my jaw was beginning to hurt. Just then the door opened, light poured into the dark room, I squinted against the light, it was Laura she came to check on me.

She tore the strip of duct tape from my mouth and untied the bandana, I spit out the cloth.

"Now Jesse you know I'm going to have to gag you again right, I just came to give you some water and feed you this sandwich"

I looked at Laura and replied "I don't mind so much that you tied me up, but being gagged sucks!"

"Just hang in there your doing great" she said as she fed me the sandwich "My god your sweating, I will open the window to let in some air"

When Laura finished feeding me the sandwich she apologized and reapplied the gag (a new dry gag).

"There snug as a bug" she said as she kissed me on the forehead and tussled my hair, she went behind me and started to give my shoulders a massage and played with the fold of my turtleneck, then she struck another deal.

"Look if you hang in there until morning I will raise the price to $100.00, nod if you agree". I really had no choice in the matter so I nodded, Laura then left the room to return to the party.

An hour past before the door opened again, I thought it was my sister coming to check on me, but it was Kathy and another girl.

"See how cute he is" Kathy said as she walked toward me.

"Oh he's adorable" the other girl said as she came toward me as well.

"Let tickle him and kiss him", I began grunting, squirming and mphhhing!!! into my gag as the 2 of them tickled and kissed me, I must have been having body spasms from the tickling because my chair suddenly hit the floor with a thud. Just then Laura came into the room and directed Kathy and the other girl to get out of the room, she then lifted the chair that I was bound to up off the floor and asked if I was okay, I nodded approvingly - That was fun!!!!! Smiling and laughing from behind my gag, I was sweating so bad now that my turtleneck clung to my skin, I caught my breath and Laura left the room once again, but this time locked the door so no one else could enter. I sat there all night thinking about how much fun this situation had actually become I had such a hard time falling asleep. Laura untied me in the morning and gave me my $100.00, I never told my mom or dad, and the house was in one piece, so no harm or foul.

This was the first time I realized how much I liked being tied up and gagged, but dont wear a turtleneck if your going to be tied for a long time with some struggling it gets real hot.

Jesse