Lars Kolm : 02 - The bet (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lars Kolm : 02 - The bet (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lars Kolm's stories
02 - The bet
Story index at the bottom

By Lars Kolm [mention]lasse672000[/mention]

Thursday, June 1st 2006 - 08:16:33 AM

The bet

Here is what happened to me one time when I was 13 years old:

One day my friend, who happens to be a girl, said to me "I'll bet you 200 (Swedish) crowns you won't be able to live and dress like a girl for one week, and be able to stay tied-up at nights, and you are not going to argue about a thing that I dress you in. And furthermore, you will do as you are told, no questions asked. Is that clear?"

"Oh, yeah?" I said. "You're on. When do we start?" This will be like taking candy from a baby, I thought.

"Right now." She said, took out a dress, some warm pantyhose and her make-up gear. "Put these on and I'll help you with the make-up when I come back." I did as I was told.

When she came back, she had taken some ropes along with her.

"O.K." she said, "Here's the drill. You'll wear the clothes I choose for you and I get to tie your hands up a couple times a day, mostly when we go out. At night you will be tied up in bed, so you don't run away."

"If you think that is necessary." I said, "Yes, I do. Now, get a move on, we're going shopping", she said.

After I had a change of clothes, she applied the make-up and tied my hands securely behind my back. "Come on" she said, "I'll put a coat over your shoulders so no one will see your hands." It was a strange feeling, walking beside her to the mall with my hands tied behind my back. People naturally stared at us and I was beginning to have second thoughts about the whole thing.

When we got home from our shopping spree, we had bought dresses, blouses, skirts, warm pantyhose, bras ("we'll have to stuff these with something" she said), some more rope and a dog collar with a lead. "With the dog collar on, I know you won't try to get away" she said. When her mother came home she explained the bet and said that I had agreed to the terms. "I'm O.K with that" her mother said "have you called your parents about this?" she then said to me.

"Yes ma'm," I said. "They're cool about the whole thing! Me, being out of their hair for a week? What a treat! They only said that there shouldn't be any permanent damage done".

The next week I spent dressed up like a girl in dresses or skirts and pantyhose of her choice, albeit tied up most of the time. In the daytime, I would have my hands tied behind my back to a chair at mealtimes, my friend feeding me, and at night I slept on the floor in the dog collar and lead locked to a ring in the wall and with my hands tied in front of me with chains which also was attached to the ring. I was taken out for regular walks every day, hands firmly tied behind my back and with a coat over my shoulders to hide the ropes, and I loved every second of it. The strange thing was, that no one ever questioned us.

In the evenings, I was seated in front of the television, again hands and feet tied until bedtime. She controlled everything. She and her mother went out a couple of times on their own and left me hogtied and gagged and with a blindfold on the bed. She could also hogtie me for no reason and tickle my feet for 15 minutes and I let her do that. What else could I do? I had made a promise, and I'm not the one to back down on a promise.

When the week was done, I thanked them both for a lovely week and said, "Let's do this again some time. I have had the time of my life! I especially liked the tying up part of the week."

"Sure. Whenever you feel like it. And, just for the record, I didn't think you would go through with this!"

Lasse K
lasse672000@yahoo.se
Sweden

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, June 21st 2006 - 05:33:03 AM

The time pt1

O.K Here we go again.

I am about to tell you about the time, I, even though I am a boy, "had" to wear girls clothes and we played various TUG for a week. I was 15 years old at the time, and I stayed at my (girl) friend Anna's house, because my parents were out of town and they kindly let me stay the week at her apartment.
Her and my parents knew we were into TUG, and that they were fine about it, as long as there was an adult around when we did it. The strange thing is they, and particularly her mother Sofia, seemed even more keen on it than we were.

We all agreed on that I , for the fun of it, should try to wear skirts and dresses and pantyhose the whole week I was there with a wig to match. I went along with it because I knew that I could change my mind at any time day or night. We also had agreed on that we, if we asked, could be tied up any time of the day or night, but no gages were to be used, unless the tied up person wanted one.

So I changed into a fluorescent pink skirt ( I soon discovered that everything they had bought for me, even though it fitted, the clothes were brightly coloured, no muted colours in that wardrobe) as soon as I got there and Sofia called me into the livingroom, where she already had Anna tied up in a dining room chair. As Sofia tied me into another chair, she explained that Anna and I were to be tied up in the chairs, until Sofia had dinner ready in about 30 minutes.

Later that night Anna asked me to tie her up in bed a couple of minutes before she went to sleep. I said O.K and we agreed on that no matter what had happened during the day, we should always try to tie each other up at least one hour each before bedtime, either in bed or in a chair.

Later in the week I even went out in a dress and my wig and with poncho to cover my bound hands

So there you have it, my TUG friends, my week at Anna's apartment.

Lars Kolm
lasse672000@yahoo.se

---------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 21st 2006 - 06:09:01 AM

The time pt2

Hello again

I also remember one time when I was 13 years old my mother had me wearing one-piece overalls for a week at home and in school. I only agreed to that because she promised that she would tie me up at least once a day, but she decided for how long (minimum 30 minutes), and unless I told her I was beginning to cramp up I had to go along with her decision. I was allowed to decide how and where I should be tied up. I also had the option of chains or rope. No gags except for when she was on the phone. The only rule we had, except for the way I was dressed, was that I had done my homework before I could even think of getting tied up. My mother was strict on that part. So that it would not get to boring I was allowed to try to break free, but most times I could not.

We in some mysterious way managed to get Anna and her parents (for more info see "The time pt1") involved in the game as well. She and I spent many hours tied up. I (we) loved it.

Many of you might think that I left it all to my mother, but as I said in the text, I had nearly full control over my situation. The most important thing was that I could break a situation when I had to and she had to go along with that. Not that I asked to get free that many times, but the option was there, if I had to.

Lars Kolm
lasse672000@yahoo.se
Sweden
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic