Jim : 01 - Tonight (self/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jim : 01 - Tonight (self/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jim's stories
01 - Tonight
Story index at the bottom

By Jim

Friday, June 2nd 2006 - 03:47:58 AM

Tonight

When I came too I realized I was bound hand to foot to a chair. There was a mirror nearby and I could see what appeared to be miles of rope binding my entire body to this metal straight-backed chair. My hands were behind me and pulled up, close to the center of my back. I tired pulling them apart but this only succeeded in tightening some of the ropes that were obviously attached to my wrists.

I tried to talk but my mouth was gagged. There was something inside 'cause my tongue was not able to move or even form anything greater than a muffled "mmmmpppfffhh!"

I strained against the chair and I could see, and feel, ropes tied around my chest, above and below my nips, around my waist, circling each thigh and around my knees, with each leg tied to a chair leg.

My ankles were cinched, as was every other rope running the entire length of this metal chair.

"Holy cow!" I mmmpppfffhhhed, and I again pulled down on my wrists, which tightened some rope wound about my neck. This could be dangerous, I thought. I leaned back and it loosened somewhat. Phew!

There was another rope running across the room and tied off on hooks on the opposite walls. Another rope joined this rope to the rope circling my neck, creating, in effect, a hangman's noose. I wasn't going to move very far at all without strangling myself!

There was duct tape wrapped across my mouth--I could see the gray edges on top and below an orange soccer sock, that was wrapped tightly across the duct tape and behind my head. I could see that the duct tape went under my chin too, making any little movement of my mouth even more difficult.

"Hope I can get out of this," I thought to myself.

In addition to all of the stuff I already mentioned I had on a white turtleneck shirt, with a grey "La Brea tarpit" t-shirt, with red ringer stripes, over this. I had on a pair of blue Nike shorts, and white Addidas running shoes with white mid-ankle length socks.

I realized the only way I'm getting out of this cocoon was by getting my hands loose. I reached my right thumb under some of the tight rope circling my left wrist. The sweat that was now developing--it is maybe 75 degrees now--helped me pull the first loop free. And, while it felt like my hands were wrapped tightly in many different directions, including some cinching, I managed to loosen enough ropes on each wrist so that, with a lot of pulling and maneuvering, finally freed my wrists apart. I pulled the rope off each wrist--there must have been 100 feet total of rope going around my wrists--and began loosening my arms and chest, and as soon as possible the noose around my neck. This was wrapped aroun maybe ten times, covering the neck of the turtleneck entirely!

The sweat soaked the turtleneck and the t-shirt. I finally managed to get all the rope off and pulled the turtlenck and t-shirt up over my head. It stuck to my body like a second skin.

I removed all of the rope going around my legs and feet and stood up.

"Who the Hell did this?" I thought. Well, in case you can't figure it out, it was me, about 45 minutes before the start of this true little tale of self-bondage. Read the above backwards, if you wish, to see how it was done.

Houdini strikes again! Hey, when there's no one to play with play with yourself!

Jim
Hawaii