Tickle Torture Victim : 01 - Amy's Little Hostage (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tickle Torture Victim : 01 - Amy's Little Hostage (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tickle Torture Victim's stories
01 - Amy's Little Hostage
Story index at the bottom

By Tickle Torture Victim

Tuesday, June 6th 2006 - 11:24:23 PM

Amy's Little Hostage

Hope you enjoy this story. It's completely true.

A couple years ago, when I was 20 or so, my ex-girlfriend Amy taught me a lesson I'll never forget. We were still kind of friends, but for many reasons I was very obnoxious and arrogant with her, annoying her to no end. She finally had it and decided I needed to be brought down a few pegs.

She tricked me into letting her tie me up with handcuffs and duct tape. She told me she had a "big surprise" for me and I wouldn't be sorry. She even said she thought it'd be fun if she could chase me down and catch me before tying me up - like she was capturing me and taking me prisoner.

I'm a guy. Of course I went for it.

All I had on was a T-shirt and sweatpants. She wore a sleeveless T that showed how built she was with her green cargo pants and socks. Amy had long brown hair and darkish skin and was very, very pretty.

She handcuffed my hands behind my back and then fastened me to a chair with a belt around my chest. She bound my feet with duct tape and giggled the whole time. She even had some champagne she swigged from the bottle - not enough, but it seemed to make her more "amorous".

"I love tying you up", Amy said. "I should have done this sooner. Makes me feel like I can do ANYTHING to you."

I agreed and laughed excitedly and couldn't believe this was happening. Nor could I believe it when she came downstairs. With a totally different look on her face. And wearing my beloved Hawaiian shirt over her sleeveless one - the one I'd lost months ago and she said she didn't know where it was.

She looked annoyed and confidently amused, like she was laughing at me in a way.

"Oh, I found your shirt," she sneered, "maybe while I have you tied up later I'll make you watch me burn it! I hate this stupid shirt - it's just one more annoying part of your self-centered, annoying personality!"

"Amy, what - what..." I stuttered, feeling totally duped.

"You are so stupid," Amy said standing in the doorway. She was holding something in her hands. "You fell for this - all of it."

"Whhaaaaaa..." was all I could say.

"You have been a total (a)hole to me for weeks, with all your lewd suggestions and sly comments. I've tried to be sweet, but I've had it!" Amy said sharply.

I was too stunned to respond. Amy then advanced to me and I saw she was carrying a neatly rolled up pair of black socks.

"Well, now I'm going to make you pay for that," Amy said, unfolding the socks. "When I destroy this shirt later, believe me, it will be the least of what happens to you today." She fully unfolded the socks - they were both long black knee socks, and Amy came close to me.

"Amy, what are you doing?? Untie me!!!" I said, almost yelling. Nervous.

"There's no way I'm untying you," she said, shaking her head and moving in very close, "but I will keep you quiet! That's what these socks are for. I'm going to gag you!"

I panicked and yelled and began to thrash around. "NO! PLEASE! Don't put those socks in my mouth! That's disgusting! GOD, PLEASE DON'T!!!"

"Oh stop screaming like a baby!" Amy insisted, sitting on my lap with a "I've got you now!" grin on her face. "These socks are 100% clean. I washed them a few days ago. They haven't been on my feet for, like, 10 days!"

"No! No! No! No!" I insisted, squirming and writhing some more while she remained on my lap.

"Look at you! You are still SO cocky for someone who's tied up and helpless. Do you think this is helping you? You don't see I'm in control here?" Amy said with a little shake of her head and a grin. Her coolness and control was devastating. I was handcuffed and bound with belts and duct tape. I wasn't going anywhere!

I decided to change my approach. I got humble quickly.

"OK, I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. There's a lot I need to apologize for, OK? And I will. Just please don't put those socks in my mouth," I begged. "You don't have to. I promise, I won't scream. You don't need to gag me. I'll keep quiet! Please!"

Amy got a big slow grin on her face and then laughed. Then she leveled me with this: "That's where you're wrong, hon. Because with what I'm about to do to you, you WILL scream! That's why I need to gag you!"

Amy got up and moved behind me with the socks. I thrashed around and she put draped them over my shoulder and then grabbed my head with her hands from behind, forcing me to look her in the eye behind me.

"I told you, these are clean socks. 100 percent! But if you don't stop squirming and screaming and start acting like a good boy, I'll take THESE socks off my feet and gag you with them!" she snapped, placing a foot in my lap so I could see her (clearly dirty) white socks. "Your choice! You have 3 seconds to decide!"

I gave in and stopped thrashing. Amy giggled again and tied one of the socks around my mouth - they were long and covered plenty of ground, filling my mouth. Then she tied the other one tightly around, cleaving my mouth with a full gag that turned all my protests into "MMMMMM!" I couldn't make out a word through this sock gag.

Amy came back around me, now bound and gagged in the chair in front of her, and smiled in a very evil way.

"I'll be right back. I need to turn the ringer off," she said tauntingly. "I don't want anything to interrupt me when I unstrap you from that chair, sit on you, and tickle you to death! And THEN you will learn your lesson!"

My screams went unheard as Amy walked out of the room. I was so ticklish that I was petrified at what she was going to do to me. And she knew it! She tickled me all the time and knew I couldn't take it.

The longest night of my life was underway as Amy unbuckled me from the chair and placed me face up - gagged and hands and feet tied - on the floor. She sat on top of me and the tickling began. It wasn't long before I cried actual tears from all the laughter. The gag muffled my screams and cries, though.

"I'm going to tickle you to death tonight. Or come as close as I can!" Amy taunted again, tickling me like a brutal torturer while I thought I'd die. "Too bad you can't beg through that gag! You are all mine!"

The tickling continued for several hours and my muffled screams were all but ignored by my merciless kidnapper - it was pure torture. I will never forget it!

Tickle Torture Victim

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thursday, June 8th 2006 - 10:30:01 PM

Amy's Little Hostage - a little more detail

Reader -
I have to be brief for now, but here's an idea of Amy's tickle torture of me. (earlier story, a few posts up)

Amy sat on me while I was bound and gagged and tickled me. She tickled my ribs, armpits, stomach, chest, hips, thighs, knees, and bare feet. She tickled my neck for about 10 minutes straight with a light,unbearable touch that made me shake and buck uncontrollably. She even tickled my face with her fingers and my ears with her fingers and by blowing in them.

At one points she sat me up and sat behind me with her feet wrapped around my middle. She tickled my ribs with her knuckles at an ultra-fast speed. Has anyone ever heard of that? She bent her fingers at the knuckle and tickled me non-stop that way. It gave the tickling a heavier, much more intense feel. Like a shiatsu massager gone crazy.

One of the worst parts - the part that really got tears rolling down my face - was went Amy lifted up my shirt and just gently brushed her fingers over my stomach and rib cage. Like an agonizing itch you can't scratch. She used the same tickle torture technique up and down my bare arms, just caressing the skin with her fingertips as I screamed uncontrollably into the tight sock gag.

Amy also gave me what we used to call "photons" - went you quickly dig two fingers into someone's chest and ribs for no more than a second. She would do 5 or so, ask me if I had enough, put her hand to her ear to wait to "hear" my answer, and when I couldn't speak through the gag she would say, "Hmm. I forgot. You INSIST on keeping that silly gag in your mouth. I better do 5 more!" And it would happen over and over again. This part went on for a long time - 20 to 30 minutes.

Amy tickled my feet with a merciless sadistic pleasure, demanding that I scream as loud as I can to get her to stop. When I would scream into her socks, she would say,"No. Not loud enough. I guess you still want your feet tickled!"

Amy would also tighten the sock gag when I got it loose on occasion, place her hand over my mouth for more silence while she would taunt me, "Do you want me to tickle you to death?" and put her feet over my face occasionally to show me the difference between the clean socks she gagged me with and the dirty socks on her feet. "You see how merciful I am? How much crueler I could be if I wanted to?"

Amy would also tell me over and over again,"I've only started tickle torturing you! I'll tickle you harder later. I'll keep you tied up for days!" Once or twice she blindfolded me and made me wait for agonizing minites while she hovered over me and threatened more tickling. She called this,"mock torture."

Hope that answers your question. All in all it was 4-5 hours of regular tickle torture. She was absolutely amazing. Did I enjoy it? Absolutely, in some ways. Did I hate it? Absolutely, in some ways. Would I do it again?

Who knows...

Tickle Torture Victim
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic