No one you Know : 02 - Fun and Furry Tie Up (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

No one you Know : 02 - Fun and Furry Tie Up (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

No one you Know's stories
02 - Fun and Furry Tie Up
Story index at the bottom

By No one you Know

Saturday, July 1st 2006 - 10:07:55 PM

Fun and Furry Tie Up

hello i've been a fan of this site for a long time and its been a while since i've posted a story. Well here it is.

It was winter and the forecast called for low 20's, so I just decided to stay at home and play video games - who wouldn't. Anyway I was in the middle of this battle and about to win when my girlfriend Tina calls. She was bored and asked if either she could come over or if I could come over there.

Well being the gentleman i am, i volunteered to go over to her house. However since she was bored i decided to bring some things that might brighten up her day. So I packed my assortment of ropes scarves and duct tape and headed for her house. I drove over since it was a decent distance and it was freezing.

She must have been extremely bored, because when I got out there, she was waiting outside for me. I don't know why but i didn't complain because she was wearing this lovely white mink coat that her dad had bought for her - she's considerably wealthy but that's not the reason i'm going out with her - and she also had on this pair of fur lined eskimo boots, fur mittens and a long fur scarf.

Now to give you a picture of my girlfriend. She is about 5'10", has long blonde hair and a nice figure because she works out. So if you could imagine this gorgeous creature wearing all of this fur - I kind of like fur as well as bondage, so I saw this as a prime opportunity to fulfill a dream I've had for a long time.

So I greeted her with a kiss and said "You must be freezing, lets go inside. I've brought something you might find interesting." So we went inside and I told her that if she wanted to I had a game we could play. She seemed surprised, yet interested, so i told her it would be a game of hide and seek. I told her that it was customary for the lady to go first and so she said "Fine, but shouldn't we take our coats of first". I said I might out side so it would be better if we kept our coats and things on. She gave me a quizzical look but said ok.

She went and stood in the living room and started to count to 100. Now is where my plan begins to unfold. As she started to count i immediately went out side as quietly as i could as to not give away the fact that i was going outside. Then i went to her garage and planned my ambush. My intent was to grab Tina and tie her up as a bit of a surprising thrill. We have played tie up games before and i have to say i think she likes it as much as i do.

So i get my ropes and scarves at the ready and grab one piece of rope in my hand and prepare for the "kidnapping". It didn't take her long to figure out that i was somewhere outside so i heard her coming and was ready for her. She then opened the door to the garage and took two steps in and that's when i jumped her from behind. In her moment of shock, she didn't have time to react before i grabbed her wrists and secured them behind her back. The words "what in the wor..." came out of her mouth just before i clamped my hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear "You are my captive now".

She got this amused look on her face and made a seductive mmmm sound to show me that she liked the idea of being captured. So then i proceeded to tie her ankles with two more pieces of rope. I wrapped several loops around her ankles then just above her knees. Then i tied her elbows together and then secured her arms to her torso with the last of my rope. Then it was time for the gag. Now I've been experimenting with a different kind of gag. Well it takes of the three main kinds of gag. First i tied a tight cleave gag so that you could fully see her lips. Then i took a piece of duct tape and taped her lips shut. To top it off, i wrapped a thick scarf around her head and tied it tightly. This made sure she was very quiet. Mind you she was still wearing all of the fur accessories and I loved it. She looked so great with body all cover with fur while she was tied up. It was great.

So then i told her she was my captive and that she had to everything i told her. She nodded and I then proceeded to take into the house and found a big fuzzy blanket. I told her we were going to my house. She gave me a nod and i then wrapped her up in the big blanket and wrapped a few more links of rope around each end after making sure she was ok. I then left a note for her parents saying she was going over to my house and she will be back soon. So i put her in the back seat of my car and drove to my house. There I took her out of my car and into my house. Then i took off the blanket and told her in a ruff character voice that she had an hour to escape or i would "have my way with her." ( in a clean way ) So she struggled for a little bit and i watched her the whole time, both to have fun and get a little excitement and to make sure she was ok.

She was really enjoying herself. After the hour i said I "well i guess i get to have my way with you". Well this may over step the boundaries of this site, but i untied the cloth from her mouth and took off the duct tape and left the cleave gag on, and then we kissed for a while. Yes she was still cleave gagged. It was awesome. Anyway after a while i untied her and i took her home, and we just watched a movie for a while and i went home.

That's my story hope you enjoyed.

No one you Know