Chris101 : 01 - Binding Jessica (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris101 : 01 - Binding Jessica (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris101's stories
01 - Binding Jessica
Story index at the bottom

By Chris101

Sunday, July 2nd 2006 - 07:35:15 PM

Binding Jessica

When I was younger I was obsessed with playing tie-up games with friends and cousins. This story involves my cousin Jess, who I played many tie-up games with. This was the very first time that I decided to tie her - However, it certainly didn't end there.

It took part about 10 years ago, I was about 14 at the time, I guess Jess must have been about 12. Enjoy!!

My mother had told me that my cousins were coming over to visit later that afternoon. I came down from my bedroom when I heard the front door bell ring.

Jess walked in with her Mum and her two younger sisters. Her Mum (my auntie) stopped in the hallway and began removing her shoes - we had a strict NO SHOES rule in our house - "Take your shoes off" she barked at my three cousins. Penny and Vicky began removing their footwear, but Jess just started wiping her feet on the entry mat. She was wearing her black Doc Marten boots that she wore everywhere, they were adorable - shiny black leather, laced up tightly with yellow laces. Jessica's outfit was completed with black knee length stockings, black shorts and a white T-shirt; I was desperate to engage her in a tying up game.

The young family finally made their way into our living room, Jessica's boots still tightly laced to her feet. 'How had she got away with leaving her boots on?' I thought to myself.

After about half-hour or so our Mums were deep in conversation and my two younger cousins were playing in the study. It was time to strike.

"Do you want to play in my room" I asked Jess.

"Okay" she responded without any hesitation.

We made our way up stairs to my room, I led the way and on entering my bedroom, I turned, looked down at her feet and said "Take your boots off". Jess stopped in her tracks, staring in disbelief at my request, "...take them off, you don't need them on in the house" I continued.

"They're not muddy" she said "...do I have to?".

"I'll tell you what, we'll play a game and if you win you can leave them on" I suggested.

"What game?" she quizzed.

I pulled my dressing gown belt out of my cupboard.

"I'll tie your hands together, if you get free then you win, if you can't, then I win".

Jess looked puzzelled. "Errrr [she said to herself, before looking down at her boots], okay, but don't hurt me".

Jess then put her wrists together and held them out for me to tie. I gently ran the belt around her wrists pulling them together and knotting it tightly.

"Get out of that" I said.

Jess then began to struggle frantically to free her hands, twisting and pulling them to no avail. After about 5 minutes she stopped, looked at me and said "I can't do it".

"Oh well, I win" was my response. I then pushed her back causing her to land on my bed, she couldn't right herself due to her bound hands. I bent down and began unlacing her right boot.

"STOP!! NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she shouted. "I'll take them off, not you" she said.

"Too late" I responded.

She started kicking her feet to prevent me finishing the act.

"Do I have to tie your feet as well" I asked her.

She stopped kicking and laid meek as I continued to loosen the laces of her right boot. I started pulling the lace out of each hole, one by one.

"What are you doing, don't take the laces out".

I ignored her and continued. I eventually pulled the lace free of her boot. Her boot sat loosely on her foot. I put her lace in my pocket and eased her boot off. Obviously, it slipped off easily, leaving her stockinged foot hanging before me - the smell of warm leather seeped out from the boot in my hand. I then grabbed her right stocking at the toe end and pulled hard, it started to slip off down her leg.

"Not my stockings, that wasn't the deal". It was too late, her right foot was naked. I then took the lace from my pocket and tied her feet together, her bare and booted foot being forced together by the strength of the lace, I deliberately tied her feet just above the top of her left boot, in order to remove her remaining shoe. I then began picking at the double bow lacing of her left boot - Jess just laid still, closely watching my actions, resigned to losing her other boot. After a short while it was undone. I then continued to loosen the laces of her boot towards her toes, until it was loose enough to pull off. I then grabbed the boot - at the back of her heel and across the front - and yanked it off. Her feet dropped back down towards the floor, one stockinged and one bare. I held both her boots up in one hand like trophies, saying "these are mine, they're mine".

"Okay" was her response "you win this time, can you untie me now?".

I did what Jess requested and untied her, but I was a little worried about the meaning of "you win, THIS TIME".

Chris101
chrisV@virgin.net
England