Kady : 01 - I love you (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kady : 01 - I love you (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kady's stories
01 - I love you
Story index at the bottom

By Kady

Saturday, July 22nd 2006 - 05:01:34 PM

I love you

Hi I've done a few stories now but for you who haven't read them and no nothing about me I'm 15 female short with blond hair green eyes, and my girlfriend Chelsea is also female nearly 16 very thin blond curly hair in my opinion HOT!!. Anyway on this day I was wearing a plain white top and black trousers (sum 1s request) and Chelsea had on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and blue Chelsea top.

Now to the story...

I was expecting Chelsea and a ring on the door bell just gone 5 o clock I opened the door greeted her and went to walk to the living room but as I turned my back she clamped her hand over my mouth and held my arms behind my back, she told me to walk upstairs which I happily did and when I got up the stairs and in to my bedroom she told me she was going to take her hand away but she would nock me out if I screamed (and she meant it) so I nodded my head and as she took her hand away followed her request and did not scream, but I did ask her if she had, had a bad day to which she replied "you have no idea" (she had been to work) I sat on the chair as she went threw my draws pulling out: the odd bit of rope, handcuffs and duct tape.

"Is it going to get rough today" I asked.

Chelsea just looked me in the eye, I knew the answer from that and it was (not that I'm complaining) she then grabbed the duct tape and walked behind me, she grabbed my hands and taped them behind my back then to the back of the chair, she must have wrapped it about 10 times if not more. Chelsea then moved in front of me

"Your all mine" she giggled

I just looked up at her she moved herself forward then straddled me and literally got on me (kissed) after a few minuets she stopped and got off me and moved down to my feet which she tapped together then below and above my knees, she then walked behind me again and tightly pulled some tape across my body (under my boobs) then tightly taped it to the back of the chair, leaving me very uncomfortably taped and unable to move anything but my fingers and mouth.

"What now" I asked
"The fun begins" Chelsea teased

Chelsea again straddled me and gave me another kiss and when she was finished a small slap around the face (playfully she knows I don't mind) followed by a pair of my knickers shoved in my mouth and tape wrapped quickly around my face. When it was finished I mmhhped just to test my gag and it was very effective.

"Ahh what's wrong do you want to say something" Chelsea taunted

I tried a little huh (fed up noise) under my tape gag which didn't work to well.

After minutes of me struggling and Chelsea watching she finally moved closer to me lifted my top a little and ran her finger nails over my belly, I am extremely ticklish so this made me laugh a lot, she then moved to my side and lightly ran her fingers up and down my sides as I laugh and attempt to beg in hysterics, her fingers then moved up and down faster and faster until I had sweat dripping off of my face from all the pulling and laughing. After what seemed like hours Chelsea stopped tickling me and used a tissue to dry my sweat.

"Ahh are you a little ticklish" Chelsea mocked

I attempted to say please no more but just came out mmmppph

Chelsea then sat back on me (straddled) again and lowered her face close to mine then out of no where another slap straight to my face and then another on the other side. I pulled on my hands hopping all my sweating might have made the tape sticky and easy to come off, but it hadn't and I was still at her mercy. Chelsea noticed my struggling.

"Aww what's wrong is it to tight for you?"

I decided no matter how much fun being tied and gagged is being tickled continuously is not fun so I decided it was time to beg.

I nodded my head and gave my best puppy dog eyes and attempted to say please let me go which just came out as mmppphh. Chelsea had a little giggle at my helplessness and situation.

"Do you want me to un-tie you?" she asked

I nodded my head

"Well to bad cause I'm not finished" she said as she sat on a chair in front of me.

"Mmppph" meaning please was all I could do.

Chelsea sat back on me and started to mess my hair up (which she knows I hate) I tried to move my head away from her, but found it to difficult and gave up, when she was done with my hair she put it all behind me and brushed it with her fingers.

"Aww are you feeling a bit helpless" she continued to mock.

I ignored her comment and tried to avoid looking at her as if to say I'm not talking to you, Chelsea soon picked up on this and grabbed my chin with her hand and held my face so I had to look at her, so I closed my eyes.

"Oh so you don't want to look at me now. Well you could have said and I would have blindfolded you" Chelsea said as she got off me again and dug threw my draw till she found a blindfold which she covered my eyes with then tied at the back tightly so I couldn't get it off.

"Now look you're all tied up, gagged and blindfolded just the way I like you" Chelsea giggled as she moved behind me, and before I knew my nose was covered and I couldn't breathe.

I mmpphed, but Chelsea just giggled.

"Don't worry I won't let you die"

Just as I thought I was going to pass out she let go and all I could do with take deep breathes threw my noise. I could then hear Chelsea move around but I don't know where to, but before I knew it my sides where again being attacked with her finger tips and I was again sweating and in hysterics of laughter, this tickle torture seemed to last forever but when she finally stopped to let me get my breath I really was ready to beg for my freedom and she must have picked up on that because she un-gagged me and asked.

"Have you had enough?"

"Yes, yes please stop" I replied.

"You're going to have to beg better then that for your freedom" she teased.

"Please Chelsea please, please, please let me go, I'll do anything just please let me go and please no more tickling. PLEASE. I love you" I begged

"What?" Chelsea questioned

"I said Please..."

"No, no the other bit" she interrupted.

"I love you" I answered.

"Really" she asked.

"Really I love you" I replied (and I mean it)

Chelsea lent close to me and gave me another kiss before getting up.

"I love you to" she responded.

I just smiled and new what was coming next but that's not for me to say here anyway hope you liked my story it was all true.

Feedback is welcome

Kady XxXxX

Kady
kathk11@aol.com