WrapGag2006 : 01 - My first TUG with Cath the Babysitter (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

WrapGag2006 : 01 - My first TUG with Cath the Babysitter (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

WrapGag2006's stories
01 - My first TUG with Cath the Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By WrapGag2006

Friday, August 4th 2006 - 01:26:11 PM

My first TUG with Cath the Babysitter

I've been a reader on this site for ages and think it's a fantastic site. I've been particularly inspired by all of the "babysitter" stories as I myself have had a few decent TUG experiences in my childhood. I'm 20 now (and a guy) but the experiences happened from when I was 8 to 13 years old. Although the experiences are still very vivid in my mind the dialogue used has slipped my memory somewhat so I'll use what I remember and improvise the rest.

A lot of the experiences were with my babysitter and family friend Cath who was a great sport whenever she came around to baby-sit me.

Fortunately, as my parents are the social type they were always off to parties and couldn't trust my mischievous self alone and so most of the time would call Cath to come around.

The first tie-up experience with Cath was after she had been around quite a few times, and I had been plucking up the courage to engage in a TUG with her. (By the way Cath was around 20ish at the time, 5' 4ish, with blonde hair and very slim). I had an inkling she might be susceptible to falling into a tie-up trap as at a friends gathering she had clamped her hand over a girls mouth who had been playfully teasing her and said "anyone got any tape?" So I felt that approaching the subject of tying up would not be a problem and she had been a family friend for years so what the hell.

The night Cath came around to baby-sit I had planned to tie her up, as I had never played a tie-up game with Cath but had ensnared other babysitters and friends and felt it would be a lot of fun as I really got on well with Cath. My approach to the subject was already planned out: whenever Cath played games with us she would not be afraid to be rough, and so the old "I'll stop you from being so rough" quote might lead to something- cheesy line I know but at 9 you think that using a line that sounds like it's from a cartoon is more than good enough. "Subtle" wasn't in the vocabulary yet I guess.

Cath came around at around 7ish, and my parents just said something like "be good" and that was it, Cath all to me for the whole night.

"Hey D, you alright?"

"Yeah great" etc, catch up chat

After around ten minutes of chatting and laughing Cath was looking to mercilessly tickle me as I had come to expect by now.

"You lot better behave tonight, or I'll have to do this" and at that she grabbed me and dug her nails in, although a little ticklish it always hurt, fuelling the rage to get my revenge! At this stage I'll say that Cath was wearing one of her usual strappy tops, pedal pusher jeans and she kicked her trainers off at the door and was barefoot.

We then set about watching TV for the night, I didn't have a bedtime as it was the school holidays, and so had plenty of time to execute my plan. Cath and I sat next to each other chatting away whilst watching a film my dad had on video. I think it was Die Hard, no B+G I know but violence= urge for Cath to tickle me. I always got tickled numerous times and it would erupt into a war, when it would start only Cath knew, as I really didn't enjoy being tickled and so was never the initiator of the war. As the night drew on I became more relaxed but was ready to spring into action.

Die Hard came to its conclusion and I popped another movie in, this was Cath's obvious moment and she pounced, digging those nails in, with me getting increasingly wound up, but enjoying the fact that tonight could be the one I got to tie her. After a few minutes I knew it was now or never, and decided against using the cartoon line and thought I'd use a more sensible one. In a break in tickling I grabbed her hands and pulled them together quoting

"Where is the sellotape when you need it?"

Cath laughed- yes good start

"Oh you think that'll stop me!"

"Yeah once I've finished with you!"

"Oh you're going to tie me up are you D, you'll never hold me!"

She then snapped her hands from my grip and tickled me, things were going better than I hoped, and I got up off the floor, and staggered out of the living room.

"You off to get something to tie me with D?"

"Yeah this'll teach you for being so rough"- oh well had to get the line in.

In our house my dad had obviously not heard of duct tape and I had not had the chance to buy some (in future stories I did) and so had a supply of packaging tape to work with, good enough, I wasn't going to complain. I grabbed two rolls and headed back, heart thumping.

"I'm not that rough with you am I?" Cath said sarcastically whilst eyeing the tape with a playful smile.

"Look at this" I lifted the back of my shirt to show the red marks from her lethal nails. "Right sit up Cath and put your hands behind your back"

Cath laughed, and turned around obediently putting her hands behind her.

"Oh please don't hurt me!" classic line, I was loving it.

"I'll tickle you so hard!" I said as I grabbed her wrists, crossing them. I proceeded to wrap the tape around Cath's wrists more times than I can remember, going in between as well. She was chuckling as I was doing this. With her hands really secure I wanted to gag her before tying her bare ankles.

"But I can't have you scream whilst I tickle you" positioning the pulled out tape in front of her mouth.

Following a gasp and laughter Cath said her last murmur

"Ahh! Nommmmmmmmmmmmmph" As I wrapped the tape tightly around her head a huge amount of times and bit off the last bit smoothing it over her mouth.

"mmmmmph" she looked great, her cheeks bulging and tape covering half her face. Continuing to make "gag talk" I lowered her flat on the floor so I could tie her feet. I held one foot and wrapped tape around it and then grabbed the other and wrapped the two together. More than good enough for me to tickle her without escape. I started ticking her feet to which she started laughing behind her gag and squirming. Then I moved up to her torso and did the same for a while until she looked like she could take no more. The "mmmphing" was less energetic which was a sign to stop.

"I think that'll hold you for a while"

"omgh yegh" which I translated to "oh yeah"

I then gleefully watched as Cath tried to get out of her predicament, and even though packaging tape is crap as a tie up tool, the amount of it binding her would hold her for a while. After about half an hour she became tired and showed the effectiveness of the tape gag by just moving it off her top lip by wiggling her mouth and managed to get out what sounded to me as "ok untie me now D"

I was overjoyed that the evening had gone so well and my aim had been completed and so was very quick in untying Cath and removing her very wet wrap gag. Once she was untied she still had the energy for one last digging sesh, but stopped when I held up the nearly used up roll of tape.

"No not again!" she said it sarcastically, but I really wasn't going to blow any future chances and just left it for now.

We spent the next 15 or so minutes laughing about what just happened and I thought I would sneak in a "could we do this again" line as I felt it was appropriate.

"Oh I suppose so squirt," she said playfully nudging me. The rest of the night was calm but the energy of the previous hours was still in the air and it felt great.

If you like this story I'll post more about Cath and other victims but I'd like to say thanks to Canuck for hosting such a great site.

WrapGag2006