Hank : 01 - Tutoring (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Hank : 01 - Tutoring (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Hank's stories
01 - Tutoring
Story index at the bottom

By Hank

Thursday, August 10th 2006 - 01:19:09 AM

Tutoring

Hello. My name is Hank (wink wink), and this is a story that just recently happened to me. I just found this site, and decided I could contribute.
First, the backstory:

There is a girl at my school who is a bit weird, soft-spoken, shy, whatever, but through the grapevine I heard she has a crush on me. Fantastic, but she never showed any hints of it, so I ignored it. (She is kind of cute, and I consider myself not too great at dealing with women, so I assumed people were trying to get me embarrassed or something.) She didn't do well in school not because she was stupid, but she just really didn't care a whole lot, probably because she grew up in a household where education took a backseat to, say, Maury Povich.

So she is currently attending summer school, and I missed the train to apply for a job anywhere, so I decided to go and see if I could get tutoring jobs. I got 4 kids, and the first 3 I've been hired by the parents. I was hired to tutor for this girl, but SHE hired me, not the parents. (Who can guess the ending now?) She said she wanted to get into a good college, so she needed to start paying more attention to her education so she wasn't living like her parents when she got older. Since her income was a bit slower than others, we worked out a plan that she would pay me 10$ at each session, and then a much larger sum if she passed summer school. And since I had nothing to do during the summer, I said, why not. It'll probably be the same amount of money in the long run anyway.

Phew.

Finally, the story:
This latest time I arrived at her house, her mom opened the door and I went upstairs to her room, where she already had things set up. I dropped my stuff and we started to get to work. Now, I understand that some people like a description of the people in question, so the next paragraph will be describing myself and this girl, who we'll call Jen from now on. If you don't need descriptions to get a mental image, skip the next paragraph.

I'm probably average height and weight for my age, which is 17, I'm not particularly muscular, I have short black hair, and I was wearing white cargo shorts and a solid blue T-Shirt. In short, I'm nothing out of the ordinary. Jen is a little shorter than me, slim, but nowhere near the bizarre Lohan-Skeletor skinny. And for you guys, she's not exactly the "LOL HUGE CHEST AND BUTTOCKS" girl that seems to live in everybody's town, but I'd say she's doing well for her age, which is 16. She has shoulder length red hair. She was wearing a black tank top and camo cargo shorts. They weren't short-shorts, but they weren't exactly down to her knees either.

Well, now that that's over and done with, the rest of the story. Before we really got into the "tougher" subjects, she stopped and asked me a question; "Could I ask you to do something?"
- "Uh, sure."
- "If I do well this whole session, can I...*pause*....can I try something with you?"
- "What is something?"
- "You'll see."
- "Should I be worried?"
- "No."

So of course, I'm sure you all know where this is going, since she very well may have picked some tips up from the stories on here. She does well, and asks if she can tie me up. Just for a bit. I was skeptical, but I eventually said yes. Had I read anything on this site, I would have known to say no. She sat me in a chair and wrapped my wrists through one of the little supports on the back, and tied them together with duct tape. Quite a lot of duct tape. She then put a tennis ball in my hands and duct taped that there, so now I had no use of my fingers. She then went to work taping my ankles to either leg of the chair, then just below my knees to each leg, and then she starts wrapping the tape around my chest to secure me to the back of the chair. Right about there was when I really started to wonder if this was just for a bit.

"Uh....how much tape do you need, exactly?" I asked as she finished one roll and fished another out of her dresser drawer, and continued wrapping it around my chest. Finally, when she was done, I heard he rustling around behind me, but I couldn't see what she was doing. She then swung around and sat on my lap facing me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and I was successfully uncomfortable. I tried not to let it show though.

- "(Name erased, just a random girl) told you, didn't she?" she asked me.
- "Told me what?" and I wasn't playing dumb, I was truly confused.

She leaned in and kissed me, and in the surprise of it I went to pull away, (told you I wasn't good with women, because had it been under less, duress shall we say, I probably wouldn't have pulled back.) and as I did I opened my mouth do yell something to the extent of "WHAT THE F***?" But around "WH-" she clamped her hand over my mouth, and I knew this wasn't going to be for a bit.

"Can we be quiet?" She asked me, and I sensed a new level of creepy/evil genius/Willem Dafoe in her voice that I either didn't hear or wasn't there before. I nodded yes, and she slowly released her hand, and I calmly and quietly asked her; "What the f***?"

She responded with, in this order, 1.) "You know now, don't you?" 2.) Another kiss, which I was a bit less thrown off by, and 3.) a sock in the mouth and duct tape wrapped around my head several times, though lovingly avoiding the hair on the back of my head. I tried to repeat my question, but it came out as "WmmMmmFmm?". I had never been tied up before, and this gag was surprisingly good. I struggled to get free and, you guessed it, got nowhere. She took a few pictures of me, which she assured me were only for herself and would not be used to blackmail me with, which I guess made me feel a BIT better, but it kind of weirded me out that she wanted my kidnap in her scrapbook.

In fact, aside from the whole 'deceive-and-kidnap' bit, she was fairly nice to me given my state. No forced make-overs, no blackmails, she just kind of enjoyed the new centerpiece of her room. She did do some little "romantic" things with/to me, but I think that doesn't need to be off the site, and I assure you it was in no way physically intrusive, and all of our clothing stayed on at all times, so if people really want the full rundown of what happened, just say so and I'll post it. It's not actually inappropriate, I just don't know where Canuck draws the line at "sexual".

Regardless, she kept me there for quite a while, and I have to admit it wasn't horrible. I probably would have enjoyed our time together more without the whole duct tape and chair and sock bit, but I'm still not complaining. I have another session with her next week, so we'll see if anything happens, but she showed me how being tied up can be fun under the right circumstances. I might even go so far as to say she's my girlfriend now, so I may even see her before her next session.

And that's that then. I'd appreciate feedback if anyone is giving it.

Hank