Self Tie Student : 01 - My first night alone (self/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Self Tie Student : 01 - My first night alone (self/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Self Tie Student's stories
01 - My first night alone
Story index at the bottom

By Self Tie Student

Thursday, August 24th 2006 - 06:29:30 PM

My first night alone

Hi, I'm Christy, 19 year old girl from the UK I only just stumbled upon this site recently. I'm really into bondage however I've never really had anyone to play with. One night I found myself watching a film in which a female character ended up bound and gagged, I found myself so turned on I ended up fantasizing about what it would be like to be totally helpless struggling to get free.

Few details about me, I live alone in a one bedroom flat. I'm quite short with medium shortish blonde hair, blue eyes, quite a slim figure, I'd say my breasts are about average size, but hey if you don't like my appearance just use your imagination.

I was so intrigued about what I was feeling I felt the need to be bound and gagged, but with not many supplies around the place all I really had was a small role of celeootape, which I could barely bind my legs with, so I gave up and went to bed, but I could not sleep, just thinking about it, how much I really wanted to be tied up and gagged, helpless at the will of someone holding me captive as I struggled to break free. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it, so much I even dreamed about it.

The next day at uni was no different, I could barely keep my mind on my lectures and studies that day all I thought about was who could I trust to tie me up. I wasn't in a relationship at the time and didn't have a friend that I could share something SO personal with, so my mind wondered even further - could I do it to myself? I thought about all the possibilities of attempting it. I was no good with knots, so I couldn't do it with rope, but then it the thought of different sorts of tape came to mind, celeotape proved to be useless, so it would need to be something more, heavy duty. I quickly thought to myself that I shouldn't be thinking about these sorts of things.

I got on with the rest of my day but unable to concentrate I left early, skipping my last lecture, on the drive home I got to a key round about, I had to go straight a head to get back to my flat, however I found myself signaling to turn left, towards town. Almost with out thinking I was heading towards town, it was going to happen and I couldn't have stopped it even if I wanted to. I went to the local DIY supplies shop and pulled up in the car park. Next thing I know I'm searching high and low for duct tape. I found it and picked up 4 silver rolls of duct tape and paid with my debt card and made my way home.

When I got in I was so excited I could barely stop my hands from shaking. I began to cook myself a meal as I thought and prepared for what I was about to do. I set up my sky+ box for an evenings viewing, set a few shows up to record, put them on auto view, so I wouldn't have to struggle to reach the remote, all the way up until midnight. It had just gone 5, which left me with around 7 hours to have some fun. I hoped to free myself around midnight, as I didn't want to risk falling asleep in that state.

The plan was that I would tie myself to a chair. It was a basic metal frame chair, its hard to describe. It had an "X" frame with 2 separate arms which linked down to the legs, it only had 2 legs, but with the metal ran along the floor. (Like I said hard to describe).

I set the chair up in front of the television with a mirror opposite; I wanted to be able to watch myself struggle!

I was dressed in a black evening dress, my "little black dress" with matching black stockings and a pair of black high heels, I did my make up as well, I wanted to feel beautiful.

It was time to get started; I'd had this planned out in my head all day. I sat in the chair and began taping my left ankle to the left leg of the chair and then the same for my right, wrapping the tape round 7 or 8 times to make sure it was tight and secure. I then put my knees together and taped them together again making sure they were secure. I then wrapped tape around my thighs and the seat of the chair, securing my bottom half to the chair. I then did the same around my waist area securing myself to the back of the chair.

This was the tricky part, I balled up one of my socks and placed it in my mouth and wrapped tape around my head about 7 or 8 times effectively covering the bottom half of my face. I couldn't get my mouth open if I tired and it insured all speech came out as a muffled sound. This was now the hard part; I placed my left arm on the left arm of the chair and securely taped it down. Then using my right arm I wrapped the tape around the right arm of the chair a few times making sure it was attached. Then rather awkwardly I placed my arm down on the arm of the chair and attempted to flick the roll around. After a few attempts of twisted and turned tape it began to feel slightly secure, then using the slack in my wrist and my face to push the tape around a few more times until it felt tight and secure enough.

I had done it! And boy was I pleased with myself, I was able to bind and gag myself leaving me utterly help less, I looked at the clock on my VCR it had just gone 7.20, I had around 4 hours and 40 minuets to enjoy myself. For the first hour I was having a blast, I really got into it, struggling and MPHHHHing like crazy in attempt to get free, but just after 8, things started to get really complicated...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Self Tie Student
UK

Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Man, well that's one disappointing ending.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic