Mister Lee : 01 - The Babysitter's First Time (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mister Lee : 01 - The Babysitter's First Time (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mister Lee's stories
01 - The Babysitter's First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Mister Lee

Saturday, August 26th 2006 - 02:11:27 PM

THE BABYSITTER'S FIRST TIME

This would be my first post - so here goes:

about me: Im an old fart with lots of experience and some storytelling ability so hopefully as I progress from first to most recent you will enjoy my efforts.

With all that said, let us begin:

Patsy (not her real name) was 14 and I was 8 years old. My mom was going to college twice a week and Patsy was a neighbor girl who was watching us for a couple of dollars an hour.

My sister was upstairs and Patsy was watching something on television. Being 8, I had NO idea how I was about to affect my life or hers for that matter. What started it I am not sure, but Patsy was stretching her arms behind her, you know, holding her hand together and stretching. I will never forget that image (even if I didn't know why). I got one of my sister's jumpropes and asked Patsy if she would do me a favor. As soon as she saw the rope, she said no. I explained to her that it was just a test to see if I could tie this special knot I saw in a book the right way (I did not even have a book on knots, but she did not know that) I was thinking on the fly. Reluctantly she agreed and the games began.

If I had been better at this from the start, it may have also been the last time. However, being only 8 I did not know what a cinch was, nor did I really understand the words loose, taught, or tight. I wrapped the bight of the rope around her wrists 5 times (I remember that number because it has become a staple in my wraps) then around her waist and upper body (again, 5 wraps). I finished off just below her shoulders and tied a knot. I do not even remember if it was a square knot or a fools' knot but no matter.

What did matter at the time was, Patsy sucked in her gut and wiggled for just a few minutes before, to my dismay, the rope slipped off and fell to the floor.

I tried two more times to tie her correctly, even wrapping the rope around her elbows before going around the body. All was for naught (sorry for the pun) since nothing was cinched and I seemed to be afraid to tighten anything.

It had only been a couple of hours, but Patsy was getting bored and I was getting frustrated, so we quit, but not before she said she would "probably" let me do it again. This actually was not the first time she had sat with us, so I had no reason to doubt her word. I was right, we played again the next week.

You, the reader however, will have to wait for another day for that story.

Remember: If it is not fun for both of you, it is not fun.

Mister Lee
jladkinsjr@yahoo.com
US of A

---------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 26th 2006 - 02:14:28 PM

I forgot

For those of you into that sort of thing (which I am also)
patsy was wearing a pair of bluejeans, white (or pink, I forget) tennis shoes and a green t-shirt she had cut just to the top of her jeans.

Mister Lee
jladkinsjr@yahoo.com
US of A