JTS : 01 - Office Harassment (M+/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JTS : 01 - Office Harassment (M+/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

JTS's stories
01 - Office Harassment
Story index at the bottom

By JTS

Thursday, May 31st 2001 - 04:30:46 PM

I'm a long time reader, but this is my first posting. This story happened to a girl I know while working at an office/computer store while going to school. The best way to describe Kathy is cute. She is rather petite, but full of fire (as many small girls are).

Kathy was continually being harassed during work. Nothing serious had happened, but enough to make it an uncomfortable work environment. For example, one guy would hold her arms behind her back while another guy tickled her. One time she was locked in a supply cage and not released for nearly an hour. She is a very good natured girl, the type that is fun to tease, and just brushed off most of the incidents.

One day as it getting close to closing time, she noticed that a lot of the guys were acting kind of weird around her, but she figured that it was probably just her imagination. The store manager asked if she would go check on an item in the backroom. When she opened the door, she one of her co-workers was standing in front of her carrying a role of the industrial plastic wrap. All of a sudden another guy who had been hiding behind the door grabbed her arms from behind. The guy with the plastic wrap rushed over and started to wrap it around her body. He started at her shoulders and wrapped her thoroughly down to her knees.

At this point Kathy was starting to get extremely irritated and a little scared. She started loudly demanding that they release her. By this point the store had closed, and they didn't care how loud she screamed. I would have gagged her had I been part of the plot, oh well. Anyhow, the picked her up and placed her on a cart that was about as long as her. They then wrapped her up along the full length of the cart.

This last part is what really made her mad. They took her out of the back room and started running her down the isles. They would even push her back and forth to each other, the store manager cheering them on the whole time. Finally, they wheeled her out into the parking lot, which also just happens to be the parking lot for a couple restaurants and had a number of people in it. She was humiliated and furious.

This is a case of taking things too far. For some reason, with all of the great stories posted here, no one ever talks about the consequences. Kathy quit the store the next day and filed a complaint with the police. She says that she will drop the whole thing if the manager gets fire (he had creeped her out on a number of occasions).

Hope you all liked this story. I have a few more that have happier ending which I will post if I can find the time.

JTS
slgkr@iwon.com