Jesse : 01 - Spur of the moment tie-up (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jesse : 01 - Spur of the moment tie-up (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jesse's stories
01 - Spur of the moment tie-up
Story index at the bottom

By Jesse

Sunday, July 6th 2003 - 01:14:13 AM

This happened about 2 years ago, me and most my friends were 20, a couple of the girls were 19.

I was at my apartment with a bunch friends. They were all leaving to go see a movie, but i had to stay home cause i had to get up to work earlier. One of the girls didn't go. Her name was Ariana she was waiting for a friend to come pick her up. I had known her for bout 4 months.

We were downloading music on my computer and I "randomly" picked up a role duck tape, the black color kind, that was "randomly" sitting on the desk. I started wrapping it around her hand that was on the armrest. She looked over and just looked back at the screen then i did her other hand. She said "i cant believe i'm letting you tape me to the chair", and i said "dont worry bout me just keep downloading stuff, o wait you cant reach the mouse." Then i taped her legs together and around the bottom of the chair. Then she said "you're not gunna tape my mouth shut are you?" At the same time i already had a piece and put it over her mouth. I looked at her with a smile on my face then started wrapping it around her upper body and chest so she couldn't lean forward.

She started trying to get the tape off her mouth and open it but it wasn't happening, the tape was holding real good and kept her mouth sealed shut. She started trying to say something and i figured out it was "my friend is gunna be here any minute to get me". My apartment is on second floor and i looked out my window and saw her friend pull in and start walking to the stairs. I rolled her into my room to back corner. Then there was a knock on the door, Ariana started trying to yell but all came out was small mmpphh sound, she still couldn't get tape off her mouth. I shut the door and went and answered the front door.

I told her friend Britney that she had got a ride home with someone else and she said ok with a weird look on her face. At this same time i could hear just barely Ariana trying to yell for help in my room. Britney left so i went back into the room. Ariana had almost gotten a hand free, then she actually did and i caught her hand as she reached up to take the piece off. Then she gave a big sigh. I took the tape off and started un doing her other hand. Then she said "how do you know i wanted you to take that off." Then said but i really need to get home. I un did her and drove her home.

On way home she she sat by me and we started making out as i was trying to drive. she said she'd have to come over and get taped up again and have a friend come by again and see if they could notice her kidnapped and save her. I laughed and said ok. This kinda started a damsel in distress game we would play once in a while

Jstudly7@hotmail.com
Jesse