jason ocull : 02 - Second Experience with Gothic Girl (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

jason ocull : 02 - Second Experience with Gothic Girl (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

jason ocull's stories
02 - Second Experience with Gothic Girl
Story index at the bottom

By jason ocull

Tuesday, July 15th 2003 - 09:24:44 PM

Ok this is my second bondage experience. I was with this gothic girl that i had my first with. When she tied me up in her bra and panties.

Well it was the last week of my senior year and i was going out with the gothic girl named Brandy. Her parents were going away for the weekend so she had the house to her self. I told my parents that i was going on a road trip with some friend on the same weekend so we could spend the whole weekend together.

When her parents left she called me up and told me to come to her house. When i got there i knocked on the door. No one answered so i walked in.

Well Brandy was standing behind the door and when i walked in, she hand cuffed my hands behind my back. She led me into the living room and sat me on the couch. She said i was going to be tied up quick. I said ok, then she told me i was going to be wearing her panties again. I was fine with that so i told her ok. She left the room then came back a minute later. She came in with a bag. She dumped everything out beside me on the couch. There was a pair of black panties, a black bra, a pair of navy blue women's dress socks, rope, duck tape, a ball gag, and some scarfs.

She uncuffed me and gave me what i was going to wear and sent me to the bathroom to change. When i came out, she ordered me to turn around. She tied my hands behind my back. She the tied my feet together and then my thighs. She then sat me on a chair and asked if i was having fun. I told her i was and she smiled.

She came over to me and pulled a pair of pink panties out of her back pocket, stuffed them in my mouth and then held it there with a scarf. She backed away and took her shirt off then her pants. She had on a black bra and lime green panties with black socks on. She made me stand up and hop to her bed room. When i got there, she told me to lay on the bed. I did as i was told. She then hogtied me. She told me to go to sleep for the night. She took a scarf and blindfolded me. She then laid down beside me and turned off the lights.

When i woke up the next morning, Brandy was already awake. She undid the hogtie and stood me up. She took the gag out of my mouth, but before i could say anything she shoved another pair of panties in and taped my mouth shut. She then told me it was time for some fun.

She sat down on the chair and told me to bend over her lap. I did. She started to slap my but it was feeling good when she got harder. When she was done, she laid me back on the bed. She uncuffed my hands from behind my back and then handcuffed them to the headboard. She then untied my legs and tied took the panties i was wearing off. She then slid on a of leopard skinned panties, she then took of my socks and put on knee high white socks. She cuffed my hands behind my back again and stood me up. She got in her closet and took out a shirt and a short skirt. She put the plaid skirt on me. It was really short, my ass was hanging out from under it. She tied my legs together and then uncuffed y hand yet again and put on a white dress shirt. She then tied my hands behind my back very tightly. It was clear i was dressed up as a school girl.

She told me to stand where i was, she was going to change. After about 5 minutes she came back with a robe on. She walked up to me and asked if i wanted to see her take the robe off. I shook my head yes. She stepped back and then dropped her robe. She was wearing thigh high stockings with a garter and aqua panties with pink roses on them and a black bra. I was starting to get exited. She noticed and said i need to be punished. She bent me over her knee again. She took out a small paddle. She told me i was a bad naughty school girl and slapped my but with the paddle.

2 b continued

skateordie69@aol.com
jason ocull