Stuart : 01 - You had your turn (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Stuart : 01 - You had your turn (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Stuart's stories
01 - You had your turn
Story index at the bottom

By Stuart

Monday, January 5th 2004 - 09:54:55 AM

I've not posted on this site before but I'm interested in reading the stories everyone's writing. I'm interested in bondage and have had a few experiences which I've enjoyed.

The main one for me was 7 years ago, when I was 14. I was visiting my cousin Stacey's house for the summer. She's the same age as me so we've always got on really well. If she wasn't my cousin I would love to get to know her better if you know what I mean. At 14 she was about 5'3, slim, red hair and had sharp piercing eyes similar to Tea Leonis.

I hadn't seen her since last year and for some reason it felt different this year. It was almost as if we had grown apart. I know I was definitely starting to see things a bit differently. We were still best of friends and were having a laugh but seemed to be holding a little back.

After a few days had passed I was in bed and she came into my room as she usually did to speak to me. I immediately noticed what she was wearing. Tiny white panties, white laced socks and a small bra. I didn't say anything but decided it was best to stay under my covers. Although I had seen her naked hundreds of times before this time was different. I wasn't sure what to say but since she was acting her usual playful self I tried to put it to the back of my mind. We got talking and started talking about everything again.

Years back when we were much younger I had tied her up just as a part of a game we were playing. She asked 'Do you remember when you tied me up?' and gave me a wicked smile I immediately recognised. I knew straight away what she was suggesting but was unsure what to do. I wanted to go for it and just have a laugh but I knew all I had on underneath was my boxers. She laughed at me and told me not to be such a spoiler and quickly yanked my bedcovers from me. I tried to stop her from doing this but was unable to do so. Thankfully with being given such a fright I was saved a sure embarrassment ;-) I asked her outright what she wanted to do. She started rolling around on my bed and jumping about a bit. She said that I should learn to have a laugh sometimes.

'You remember when you tied me up? that was fun. D'you wanna do that again?'

I said I didn't know but really I knew I would love to.

She jumped up and almost shouted 'come on'. I was excited as she led me through the hall to her bedroom. I walked behind her and must admit something inside me was letting me know how good she looked from behind. I dont know if she was aware of this but I 'definitely' was. Her legs were so smooth and her feet were so small. I was worried and was thinking about going back to bed for about a split second.

As we approached her room I could hear some faint noises from inside. I began to get REAL worried. I was almost certain I heard a girls voice. I asked Stacey what that noise was and she said it was nothing. I began to get suspicious. She then laughed and told me not to worry. She explained that two of her friends from school had come over to stay the night. I suddenly realised I was only in my boxers and was about to meet two of Stacey's friends. I told her I had to go and get some more clothes but she just grabbed me by the arm and told me not to worry.

'We're hardly wearing any clothes anyway!! Dont be a square Stuart, just come in.'

As I walked in I could only see one of her friends. Stacey was still holding my arm at this point and grinned knowingly at me for a split second. In that split second I realised what was about to happen. The one friend I saw was sitting on the floor beside lots of ropes and was fiddling with them in her hands. The other friend I caught glimpse of out the corner of my eye. I immediately noticed that Stacey was correct that they were wearing next to nothing. Both her friends were wearing small nightgowns light pink and blue.

Stacey introduced them as Steph and Natalie. I didn't look at them in too much detail because I was more intrigued at the way they were placed in the room. Stacey had now stood to the right of me as Steph had edged her way towards the left of me. I was standing in the centre of the room and it suddenly dawned on me what was happening here. Even moreso when I saw what Steph pulled from behind her back. I looked in horror at something I immediately recognised. All three girls laughed out loud. It was the handcuffs I had left here all those years back. Stacey joked that it was her turn now since I had so much fun a couple years back. I told them to leave me alone and decided that I wasn't going to let anything happen to me in this room.

I was determined and told them that I wanted to go to bed. I suddenly found myself surrounded by three even more determined girls. I looked at Stacey and asked her not to be stupid. She just laughed and told me to have some fun for once. And as quickly as that all three pounced at once on to me. I was certain that I would be OK since they were all quite small and petite and (although I was only 14) I was quite a lot stronger than them all. Or so I thought. I was amazed to find that they had managed to pull me to the ground. All three of them lay on top of me. Stacey wrapped her legs around my torso tightly and managed to pin my arms to my sides quite effectively. Steph and Natalie were holding me down as well. Natalie was hugging onto my ankles while Steph had her knee pressed against my forehead - which was hurting a lot BTW. Stacey was VERY excited and shouted for the handcuffs. Steph reached for them and as she did I tried to struggle free. Stacey tightened her thighs and began to get serious. She told me just to take it easy cos they're only trying to have some fun. I wasn't sure what to say so just said nothing. Steph took the handcuffs and managed to cuff one of my wrists. She then pulled my arm from the side of my torso to behind my back. As she did this Stacey ordered Natalie to start tying my legs together. As the other wrist was getting cuffed I could feel my ankles being crossed over and a length of rope being encircled round them. All the while I was struggling against Stacey's grip around my torso. I must admit I was VERY surprised at her strength. After a few moments I felt a tight tug at my ankles then Natalie saying she had finished. The other two stood up and began laughin out loud and slapping their thighs in their fits of laughter. Stacey lay on top of me straddling me and looking down at my face. 'Cheer up' she said, 'you had your turn remember, now it's our turn for some fun'.

Ill maybe post the rest some other time, must go for now.
Ill be reading the forum for comments,

Thanks
Stuart