Adele : 01 - Fooled Babysitter (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Adele : 01 - Fooled Babysitter (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Adele's stories
01 - Fooled Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By Adele

Wednesday, June 2nd 2004 - 02:56:13 PM

When I was in college, I used to babysit for extra cash. I had this young kid named Tommy. He was a nice kid, kept to himself, was basically quiet but a cute, well mannered little kid.

One night after his parents went out I asked Tommy what games he wanted to play. I was figuring on some basic childlike games that I play with him and keep him entertained.

He told me he wanted to play detective. He liked Mike Hammer and he wanted to be Mike Hammer and I would be Velda, at least according to him.

Tommy was blonde and around 9 years old at the time. Like I said, he was a cute little kid and we always had a good time together. He never gave me any trouble. One of my concerns had been that he was too quiet. I thought something was wrong with him but it was easy for me to babysit him and study for my next day's classes. Seemed to be a perfect fit.

Getting back to the game, I asked him what kind of detective skit we would play out.

Tommy told me that he watched Mike Hammer the previous nite and this was an episode where Velda gets kidnapped and Mike Hammer comes to the rescue. Cute I thought, I pretend I'm kidnapped and little Tommy will break in and come to rescue and that will be the end of it and I could get back to my studies....or so I thought!

Tommy was ecstatic when I told him that I would play this skit out with him. He was all excited. I asked him how he wanted to play it out. He said we could start where I was already kidnapped, he would first play the bad guy, tie me up and then come back as Mike Hammer to save me.

Tie me up? A 9 year old wants to tie me up? Ah, why not. What could a 9 year old do to me but just for safety I told Tommy that I would have to be tied loosely. Less he tie me so tight that I might really be in trouble, although I doubted if he could.

Tommy said he would do it loosely and just to be sure, I would be watching him carefully. If it got too tight, I would break loose and stop before it got too far out of hand.

I asked Tommy what he was going to use to tie me up. He said he had to go to his parents bedroom and would use the same ropes his dad uses to tie up his mom. His parents were into this and little Tommy knew about it?

Tommy then told me that he would peep through his parents bedroom keyhole and watch his dad go to town. He told me his dad was a master at tying his Mom up and she never could get loose. I asked him what else he saw and he just smiled. Then said, just the tie up stuff. I like seeing a pretty lady tied up. Like Velda on Mike Hammer and his Mom who was also very attractive.

Tommy went up stairs and came down with some long rolls of rope and unbeknownst to me at the time, some other things like duct tape and bandanas.

I asked Tommy how he wanted to do this and he said he wanted to tie me to the chair like Velda had been not to the bed like his Mom usually is. Usually I thought? Tommy then told me that sometime his dad ties his mom to a chair too.

I asked Tommy what he was going to do with me once I was tied up and he said he would change characters and become Mike Hammer and untie me.

I figured. No problem. Why not entertain the kid.

I sat back in the chair with my hands clasped in front of me on my lap. Tommy then told me that was wrong that I was to put my hands behind my back with my arms around the chair.

Okay. I then pretended to be scared and started to act out the role of the helpless Velda---a damsel in distress. Tommy loved it and laughed, but quickly turned that into a rough (as rough as a 9 year old could get) tone and started ordering me around and telling me he was going to hurt me if I didn't comply.

I continued to act scared. Tommy started tieing my hands behind my back. I reminded him not to tie me too tight, so he backed off. I felt the ropes but they were not too tight. No problem I thought, I can easily break out of this. I really didn't want to be tightly bound, so uncomfortable.

Tommy asked me if that was okay. I affirmed that he was doing okay and the ropes were fine, not too tight. Tommy then grabbed a roll of rope and started tying me between my arms, above my bust and around my shoulders and just below my bust. Again it was loose.

Tommy asked me again it was okay. No problem, just right. I hated to admit it, but I was getting turned on by this bondage. Too bad this was a 9 year old.

Tommy then left the end of the rope loose hanging by my side. I wiggled around and figured I could break in real easy.

Then Tommy grabbed another roll of rope and started tying my thighs over my legs and around the chair's bottom. He then did the same thing just below my knees and then to my ankles. I tested the ropes and they were also loose.

I asked Tommy where he learned to tie so well. He told me he had been watching his dad and some tv shows like Mike Hammer.

Okay, I'm tied and helpless I told him so I guess this would be when he turned into Mike Hammer and then untied me.

Tommy told me not quite yet. A couple more things to do first.

Just as I was wondering what else he had to do the little brat made a tug at the rope ending that had tied my upper body and all of a sudden it was really tight and then quickly did the same thing with the ropes around my legs. Then he tied both of the rope ends together.

I asked him what he was doing and said I wanted it to stay loose. This was too tight.

Tommy told me he just wanted to create some realism to this. The way I was was too loose and not realistic. I could have easily broken free. He then told me that Mikle Hammer would save me.

Figuring this was just a 9 year old, I still wasn't too worried even though my bonds were tight, I figured I could break free if I really tried but figured I would save that, if necessary.

Then I felt a bandana going over my mouth. I mmmmppphhhed to Tommy and asked him what he was doing.

He then told me that Velda was gagged on the Mike Hammer show so I had to be gagged as well. And he told me that his dad frequently gags his mother during their interplay.

It wasn't too tight and I could still speak, although slightly muffled. So I let it go.

Then Tommy comes to the front of me pulls the gag off and then clamps his little hand over my mouth. In a rough voice he tells me that my boss will never find me and then regags me.

I just smiled at the little kid and figured he was having a good time. Then I muffled out that we would have to cut it short because I needed to study.

Tommy came back put his hand over the gag and over my mouth and told me I was out of control and getting too loud. Now I was getting nervous.

He walked around me while I muffled for him to let me go. I heard a ripping noise and had a good idea what was going to happen next. Little Tommy came to my front. pulled the bandana down and replaced it with a piece o f duct tape. I muffled enough and the little brat pulled off another piece and placed that over the first piece and then put the bandana gag back on only this time he really pulled it tight.

I was trying to yell at him but all that came out were mild mmmmppphhhs. My next thought was to test the bounds. God forbid if his parents came home and found me like this. I would I explain it?

I tugged at my tied hands, but they were tight. Ditto for the ropes around my torso. I looked down at my legs and say the ropes tied around my upper legs and rolls and rolls around my ankles. I tried to slip my feet out, no luck. I was stuck.

I looked up at Tommy and muffled out a plea to release me, no luck. Only I knew what I was saying and even I couldn't understand the words. I was tightly gagged and even Tommy who was only a few feet away could barely hear me.

This little 9 year old had done a real job on me. All I could do is hope that Mike Hammer character would come out and this would be over as quickly as possible.

Tommy had other ideas. He decided to tease me. Pulling at my nose and tickling me all over. I was giggling, but even Tommy would not know as the tape gag had completely muffled the sounds.

Tommy then pulled my shoes off and boy I knew what would be next. The little brat started tickling my feet. Mike Hammer my foot (pun intended) this little kid had something else in mind the whole time. I got foiled by a damned 9 year old. A supposedly quiet and weak one.

I wondered how long this would last. I was completely at little Tommy's mercy. Completely helpless to a 9 year old. What an embarrassment. How could I have been fooled into this? And what else did this little brat have in mind? Whatever, I wasn't going anywhere and there was nothing I could do about it.

Hope you enjoyed this

Adele