Steve : 01 - Unexpected Turn of Events (ff/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Steve : 01 - Unexpected Turn of Events (ff/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Steve's stories
01 - Unexpected Turn of Events
Story index at the bottom

By Steve

Monday, March 28th 2005 - 07:14:59 PM

Ok so as I promised I'll write my story. Just so you know there is nothing sexual in it or anything like that. Ok on to the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It all started when I was fourteen (I'm twenty-two now). We were in the middle of one hell of a heat wave - I think the temperature was about 35 degrees Celsius. It was around the first of August and I had been bored out of my mind for the past week - you know, friends at camp, stuff like that. By this point in my life, I knew that I enjoyed tying girls up and letting myself be tied up by them. I had one friend (let's name her Ashley) who I've been friends with for as long as I can remember. Now during this time there was all the raging hormones and stuff like that so I always thought I had a crush on her or was in love with her - you know, the serious crush that every guy has at one point or another. Well Ashley and me always let eachother tie eachother up so that was how I kept my sanity intact.

My mom could see I was getting bored so she talked to Ashley's mom about our families getting together. The results came back very good in well indeed - we would be leaving early in the afternoon and not getting back until after midnight. Now for this next part, keep in mind that I'm making up all the names as I go so as not to give out anyone's identity. Ashley was my age at fourteen. She had three younger sisters (Tanya at 13, Jessica at 11 and Laura at 7) and her little brother Alex who was only two years old. I have a younger sister named Denise who at the time was 11. Now in order to initiate our little tie up games, we would try to get a game of war going where it would be Me, Ashley and Laura against Tanya, Denise and Jessica. However the game was just for us big kids to take prisoners and the like.

The minute I got there plans started formulating in my head about different ways I could capture her. However I never got a chance to use those plans, because the opportunity was handed to me on a silver platter. A few hours after we had arrived, me and Ashley started asking around if anyone wanted to play war, but no one did. I think they were too obsessed with my sister's dance pad thing. So me and Ashley got really bored of watching people dance so we just left and went up to her room. When we got up there, she quickly stuck her finger in her mouth and gave me a wet willy. I laughed and tackled her to her bed. Now keep in mind Ashley was VERY strong. Like I'm not weak or anything but it would usually be a pretty even match between the two of us whenever we wrestled.

After rolling around on the floor for about ten minutes trying to give eachother wet willies, I had a brilliant idea. I rolled her onto her stomach and then shot my hand out. My sudden handgag made her scream but I only tightened my hand. She bucked up and down trying to get me off but I held tight. I grabbed hands and then held them behind her with my free hand. She eventually gave up when she knew I had one and started slowing down a bit. I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Well now that your my prisoner, what am I going to do with you...?" All of a sudden a hand grabbed out at me from behind. A girls hand closed around my mouth and one of hands was pulled behind my back. Ashley quickly got free and grabbed my other hand. I felt someone sit on my legs and I realized that I had been captured. I tried to get free but it was no use.

"Get some rope Tanya!" I heard Ashley call. I felt string loop around my wrists and I knew it was too late. They got to work on my hands and ankles, tying them both securely. They wrapped some more rope around my body, only securing me more. They rolled me over, and the first thing I saw were the two faces of Ashley and her sister Tanya. "Aww wittow Steevie boy is in twuble. Oh well..." Ashley mocked as she took a cloth and wrapped it through my mouth. I Mmmmphed but that was all I could say. "Twieing to say sumfing steevie?" Ashely said again.

"MMMPHH" the moans only humiliated me further. They laughed and left me alone. I struggled on the floor trying to get undone but I just couldn't manage it. I must have been tied up for at least an hour before I was able to get my revenge. I finally found one of the knots binding my hands and I started picking away at it. Eventually I was able to free myself. I untied the gag and started untying the roped around my ankles when Ashley walked in. I thought she was going to call for help, but she flashed my a smile. She walked over and untied what was left of the rope on my ankles.

"Ok.. my turn" was all she said. I was shocked to say the least, but I didn't let that stop me. A quickly got to work tying her up the same way that they she had done to me. I also added a loop of roped above her breast to pin her arms to her sides and two loops under her breast. I put the gag in her mouth and tied it behind her hair. However as one added surprise, I added one more rope running between her hands and feet putting her into a hogtie. She struggled and moaned, which - to my utter horror - began making my "third arm" harden. I decided to stay with her until she had untied herself so I started prodding her and the such. After about fifteen minutes she rolled onto me. I sat up and put my arms around her. She struggled a bit to get out of the ropes but not as hard as she had been before. We just sat there and cuddled on her floor for like another hour. Eventually I untied her, but only to let her tie me up again. We just tied eachother up and cuddled for the rest of the night.

I always look back on that night with happy memoires, it was definitely one of the happiest moments of my life.

Steve