Dan : 01 - Experiencing the Wild Side (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dan : 01 - Experiencing the Wild Side (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dan's stories
01 - Experiencing the Wild Side
Story index at the bottom

By Dan

Thursday, December 29th 2005 - 01:13:41 AM

When I was a sophomore in High School I had been dating this girl Carina for about a month. She was about 5 foot 5 with long dirty blond hair, a pretty face, large, perky breasts and a gorgeous ass. I was a young kid then, rather innocent and immature. Carina was really my first experience with the wild side.

One day we were sitting in her living room watching Seinfield. It was the episode when George is tied to the bed and gets all his clothes stolen. As we we watching it, I remember hearing Carina say "Wow, I can't believe she's going to tie him up." Just the sound of those words coming from her mouth made my heart begin to race, and I looked at her with a slight smirk on my face. She smirked back at me, and jumped up from the couch. She was wearing a small grey t-shirt with almost skin-tight white shorts that barely covered her shapely ass. My heart was pounding as I followed her upstairs.

When we got up to her room, Carina opened up her drawer and took something out. As she turned around, I saw a pair of handcuffs hanging from her hand, her smirk widening. My blood began to pound even more. I took the cuffs from her and said "You've been a very bad girl." I then pushed her up against the wall, taking the cuffs from her. She looked back at me with widening eyes as I began to frisk her body. I moved from her arms to her waist, feeling her firm, tight behind with my fingers.

I then said "You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent." I then pulled one of her arms behind her back and attached the handcuffs. I slowly pulled the other arm behind her and cuffed that wrist as well. Her hands were tightly cuffed behind her back, just above her beautiful, shapely behind. I felt my heart race as she squirmed in her binds, struggly with the handcuffs.

I let her onto the bed and pushed her ontop of it. I then told her to stay put and raced to her kitchen. I then reappeared with a roll of duct tape. I taped her ankles together and then, as her eyes began to widen, I stuck a piece over her mouth.

She began to mmmmhm mmmmh, sqirming around the bed helplessly, in her tight white shorts, all tied up. Eventually, i let her go, and she told me that she loved it. i never forgot the feeling that experience gave me.

Dan
dnaz77@comcast.net