Bondage Beast : 01 - Sleepover tie up fun (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bondage Beast : 01 - Sleepover tie up fun (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bondage Beast's stories
01 - Sleepover tie up fun
Story index at the bottom

By Bondage Beast

Thursday, January 26th 2006 - 02:22:12 PM

Is any1 here a fan of bondage, (haha, this is a bondage forum), and barefoot girls tied up coz ive got a story about Rachel and Sarah.

When i was about 14-15, there were two GORGEOUS, FIT girls called Rachel and Sarah. Sarah was a teensi weensi little bit more prettier than Rachel. I used to flirt with them a bit and they would sometimes invite me round to their house for sleepover. (When Rachel invited me i would come and Sarah would come too) But, once when Sarah invited me, I asked my mate Adam (who was also a fan of bondage) if he would come round with me to help me tie the girls up. He gladly agreed (who wouldn't?) and he went to get the equipment from the store.

He brought them in a duffel bag and he pretended that they were his clothes for the night. This particular night the girls had hired a movie and were sat watching on the couch in the lounge. Both were barefoot and Sarah was wearing this top that made her boobs look big (which was normal) and a short denim skirt that showed her sexy legs. Rachel was the same from the waist below but she had a top that girls usually tie in a knot at the bottom. Me and Adam silently planned our attack in the kitchen. When Sarah had gone to the loo, we pounced on Rachel and before she could scream Adam had gagged her with tape whilst i roped her wrists and ankles. Then Adam wrapped rope round her top half while i did the bottom half. We then pulled the cover from the couch, placed Rachel on, and then put the cover over.

Then we crept back to the kitchen and waited. Sarah finally came back and realized something was wriggling under the cover. She whipped it off and gasped. before she untied Rachel, we jumped on her doing exactly the same to her as we did with Rachel. We then stood looking down at these two beauties, bound and gagged and under OUR control. We took them into the bedroom and layed them on separate beds. Adam gave his own tickle torture/whatever torture he does to Rachel and i followed doing the same to Sarah.

After about half an hour, we stopped and untied them and straight away Sarah wrapped her arms round me and we started kissing, and as if by coincidence, Rachel did the same to Adam.

The next morning we left happy men. Adam told me on the way back: "this was great. A bondage session on the hottest girls in the world and i get a girlfriend!"

"Mmm" i replied.

Bondage Beast