Nickss : 01 - Tying hot girlfriend (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nickss : 01 - Tying hot girlfriend (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nickss's stories
01 - Tying hot girlfriend
Story index at the bottom

By Nickss

Thursday, September 7th 2006 - 03:53:38 PM

Tying hot girlfriend

This happened in summer probably 11 years ago in the beach house that my father used to has in Chile.

I was 19 my girlfriend was 16 (she was blond, pretty as a doll with an incredible body, not really tall, but incredible hot) she didn't know about my taste for bondage. We were together for about a year and we loved to go and watch the sunset on the hills.

I always kept a belt or something in the car in case of an opportunity, I wasn't sure if that opportunity wouldl ever happen, but at least I was prepared.

That afternoon my girlfriend and me went to the hills in my mother's car, like always we kiss and touch a little and when became dark, I started to drive back to her house. (Was rare to see somebody on those hills)

I was driving back and my girlfriend was listening music, so I don't know what happened to her, but she started to sing really loud and kick me a little, passing her hands on my face.

That was my opportunity, in a cynical way I told her to stop or I'll have to restrain her, but inside of me I was hoping that she continue doing that, of course she didn't listen at all, so I stopped the car and I grabbed the best that was on the back seat, she continue doing the same, I grabbed her arm and I twisted it, then I pulled her sit back so she could be face down. Really nervous I tied her wrists on her back really tie. I let her go, this time with her tie hands on her back. As soon I did that she started to do the same that before, this time without her hands.

This time I took the belt that I was using out of my pants and I tied her ankles.

I look at her but it seemed that she didn't care; she was playing, and she didn't notice anything suspicious on my behavior.

After that, without kicks and hands passing over my face, she kept singing really loud, I have only one thing left to do, so I took my shirt of which had sleeves and I tied my shirt tie enough around her pretty mouth, know she was silence but muffing sound through her gagged mouth.

She still didn't react helpless but she knew her condition, she was really tied and gagged, looking prettier that ever, at that point I was really turned on. I decided to drive, this time without my noisy partner.

While I was driving through the hills she was moving, fighting against her bonds and trying to annoying me but this time I could only hear her mmmmmfmfmmhhhmm.

After 10 min, that for me were like 5 sec. I thought to myself: "have to do something". I stopped the car, this time closed from town, I took a good look of her in her bounds, I knew this time could be the last time watching my girlfriend tied and gagged like that, and like I had a camera on my eyes I pictured her the best that I could.

Then I started to touch her slowly on her stomach and her breasts, she put me that angel face that I love but this time completely helpless and better than that gagged, after 2 min doing this with a pain in my soul I took her gag off and I started to kiss her, she was still firmly tied, we kiss each other for others 4 to 5 min and then I let her go.

I ask her if she was acting or she really couldn't get lose, she told me: "my bonds were really ties and I didn't have any hope to free my self". Later on, I gave her a ride to her home, and she never knew about my taste for bondage, until 2 years later. I hope you like it!!!!

This story is 100% truth, and if you like it sends me some kind of feed-back

Nickss