Mister Lee : 03 - Trade School Tie Up (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mister Lee : 03 - Trade School Tie Up (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mister Lee's stories
03 - Trade School Tie Up
Story index at the bottom

By Mister Lee

Thursday, September 14th 2006 - 11:26:47 PM

I never went to college, but I did go to a trade school and got some pretty good responses there.

One was from an instructor. I was taking a computer typing class and as a quiz we could type anything we wanted, as long as we saved our uncorrected drafts (before spellcheck). Someone else asked if it could be dirty and she told us that it should be relatively clean but she was willing to stretch that a little. I typed the story about Robyn's (see next door (Canuck's Tie Up Stories) first time. Well, this little blonde asked me a few days later if it was true and quizzed me on several of the facts. I finally said I could show her. She said no and that appeared to be the end.

A few days later (Thursday maybe? same week anyway) She came into the computer lab where I was working on something else and leaned in close next to me (rubbing my shoulder with the only body part she could not completely control the movement of). She asked if I could stay after to help her with some boxes she needed to bring in from her car. I told her I would and went back to work. That evening, we went to her car, after everyone was gone, and sure enough, she had two boxes in her car. Both no bigger than a shirt gift box, and neither of them heavy. In her classroom, she had a blanket laid out on the ground and told me to show her how good I really was with rope.

One of the boxes had close to 20 3m lengths of rope, and the other had one 30m length of rope. Now you can do a whole lot with 30m of rope. I used that, just so I could say I had. (I have several times since) I started with her ankles. Doubling the rope and creating a loop, wrapped the ankles in both directions and cinched them in the middle. I strung the rope to her knees and tied them in the same fashion. I had her sit on her knees and and wrapped the individual ends around her thighs and shins, tying them in front about where her ankles were in back.

Threading the rope between her legs prompted her to tell me to be careful. I wrapped the ends through her ankles and back up to where her wrists would be, behind her. Shortly, as her ankles and knees had been tied, her wrists fell victim as well. I wrapped the individual ends around her arms, but this time I listened when she complained about how tight it was becoming and slacked off some. I tied the ends around her arms, just above the elbows. I was running out of rope now, so I had to decide. Her body or her breasts. The body was pretty tight, and the breasts were a large B cup. Since size matters (dont lie, we all know it does) I went for the breasts. I wrapped once below and once above. Then I did it again. And again. And I lost count but the 250mm or so that I had left was tied in the back and to the elbows.

I asked her if she needed to be gagged, in case someone came back in and she said no, that way she could call them to release her. I called her bluff by unbuttoning her blouse and pulling the sides away from her breasts, exposing her bra. She told me that was enough, but I told her she was getting what she wanted so I at least got a show. I did stop before ever touching her and gave her plenty of time to tell me no. She did not, so I exposed her breasts nicely.

Then I left for the break room. I had a snack and went back about ten minutes later. She had squirmed all over the floor, but had no luck getting free. It looked like she had attempted to cover herself, but that too had not worked. When I asked if she was ready to give me the rest of the show, she said no, rather vehemently, so I just turned and went back to the computer lab. When I went back she was much subdued. I asked her if she was finished fighting me and she said she was. I knew better than to take much more of an advantage, so I released her. she did allow me to help her back into her clothes properly, but otherwise we were through for the night.

I did get her once again, but it was a simple hands behind, from elbow to wrist, while we talked. What about I do not remember, but I do know it was for nearly an hour.

Then there was Tabitha x3 (2 with nudity and one that will be very hard to tell here), oh and Maria's handcuff adventure - but those are for another time.

Canuck - I am counting on you to tell me if I overstep your lines and if these are more appropriate for the other side. This one technically could have been, because it was her first time.

Anyway, you know the drill

Remember: if it is not fun for everyone, it is not fun for anyone.

Mister Lee
jladkinsjr@yahoo.com
http://By Popular Demand - Coming Soon (might be called the plastered unicorn)