Ko : 01 - She challenged me to tie her so she couldn't escape (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ko : 01 - She challenged me to tie her so she couldn't escape (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ko's stories
01 - She challenged me to tie her so she couldn't escape
Story index at the bottom

By Ko

Wednesday, December 13th 2006 - 01:31:14 PM

This happened when I was a sophomore in college about 30 plus years ago. I was a very innocent guy but I was really into tying up girls. Anyway, I used to hang around this dorm that was originally a large old Victorian style house with the guys rooms down stairs and the girls upstairs. I lived about a mile away from the dorm. One Friday night there were about 7 of us, both sexes, talking in the main hall and just having fun.

One of the girls that in the past seemed really interested in me sat next to me and we just starting talking aside from the others. We were hitting it off really well and in the conversation she said that her room mate went home for the weekend. I sort of made a note of that. A while later she was talking about how she used to sneak out of the dorms through her window, how she could walk on the roof to the back and climbed down the fire escape stairs. Another note. This was at a time when keeping the sexes apart was the norm and having strict hours when girls could be out of their rooms was closely watched.

Then everyone gradually left to go home or to their rooms. We were left alone to talk and she talked about her two brothers and how they were football players in high school. Then she said that they used to tie her up and leave her in the closet when their parents weren't home. She smirked that she could always get out and they just couldn't tie her so she couldn't escape. What a break! I told her if I tied her up there was no way she could get out. She then just said with a smile "yeah right" and ended with "we'll see one day". She was flirting the whole time and would just look at my eyes all the time. It was curfew so she had to go up to her room.

Short break to describe her. Let's call her Susan. Susan was a gorgeous girl. Short - about 5'3" and very curvy. She was oriental and had that very exotic look. Very cute face and very animated when she talked. At that time she reminded me of a model that was popular but whose name escapes me. She could almost be a twin of Akira Lane.

I drove home took a bath and then my mind began racing and plotting. Hmmmm... "my roommate went home for the weekend". Hmmm... there was a way to sneak out her window and down a fire escape in the back. I was getting really nervous. I remembered several days before her pushing out her screen window and rolling something off the roof to her roommate who had forgotten something in her room. It looked like the type of screen that was hinged on top and I vaguely remembered a hook dangling to keep it closed. My sister wasn't home so I looked around her room and found three large scarves and two of her long cloth belts. Hmmm.... Hands, ankles, knees, arms, gag, ok, I had enough stuff. I found a thin metal rod that my mom used for knitting or something. I had the same kind of screen window and figured out I could use the rod to squeeze through the screen and push the hook open.

Went back to the dorm about twelve midnight and waited across the street until her light went out. Sat there really nervous and I could almost hear my heart beating. Waited about 20 minutes and went around the back and found the escape stairs. Got on to the roof and went around the house to her room. The moon was especially bright that night or it could have been that I thought everyone could see me up there. When I got to her window I could hear her breathing hard so I knew Susan was out. The windows were in pairs and on the first one I pushed the hook with the rod but it was really stuck. Her roommate's bed was under that window and the moonlight shown on it brightly. I didn't want to make a lot of noise so I went to the second one and it came off rather easily. Opened the screen quietly and the glass window was already all the way up so I crawled in and shut the screen without putting the hook back on in case of an escape.

The moon lit half of the room and it seemed like I had to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I also waited because my heart was pounding and I was getting really nervous. Gradually I began to see stuff and with the light coming through I saw this incredible sight. Susan was lying there uncovered in a short teddy. Her teddy was made of four loose layers of this nearly sheer material but with the all the layers together in the dark you could only slightly make out her figure. The layers went from white on the bottom layer gradually morphing to a light pink on the top layer. Her legs were perfect and as I said she was very curvy. What a vision! I stood there watching her for a few minutes thinking her teddy was soooo sexy. I was curious about the material and what it felt like. Then I bent over to touch the material when she opened her eyes. I instinctively clamped my hand over her mouth and quickly lay on her and felt the warmth of her body. She really tensed up under me and made some muffled sound but I whispered "don't scream, its me". I felt her relax as she recognized me after a few seconds.

I took my hand off and she whispered "what are you doing here?". I told her that I was going to kidnap her like her brothers but she was not going to escape.

"Now?!".

"yeah".

I got off of her and told her to turn over. I was surprised that she just turned over without complaint. Took out one of the scarves and tied her hands. Figured the scarves wouldn't scare her if I started with something soft. Crossed her hands, tied it in both directions loosely and then tightened it with a cinch. I found that if you tie it too tight when you cinch it there are large gaps for someone to squeeze their hands out.

Her bed was as on the other side of the room away from the windows and I wanted to be able to see her tied up when I was finished so I told her to come over to her roommate's bed which was next to the window and in the moonlight. I had her sit there as I then tied and cinched her ankles. Then tied her above her knees with the other belt. Her legs were so soft and unbelievably sexy. The belt was too short to cinch and it looked like it was going to slip down so I had her lie down and I took one of the scarves and tied it to the front part of her belt, went below the belt and then up back to her hands. Sort of like a hog tie but only to the knees. This prevented the knee tie from slipping down. Then I took the largest scarf and tried to go around her breasts but it was rather short so I tied her elbows together.

In the moonlight I could just make out her breasts under her sheer teddy. I hadn't planned on the hogtie to her knees so now I was out of things to gag her with. Her closet door was opened and on a hook on the door was a long full length white slip. I grabbed it and told her to open her mouth. She nodded no but I told her if she made noises they might find us and kick her out. She opened and let me gag her with it. It turned out better than my scarf because it filled her mouth completely. It did a really good job of muffling any noise she made. Of course no gag will completely silence a person trying to scream (unless you also shut off her nose but you know what that does) but I knew she didn't want to be caught so I could tell she made noises but just soft enough that you couldn't hear it outside of her room.

I told her to try to get out. She started wriggling and tugging at her bonds. Stopping every so often to look at me and catching her breath. Here was the most beautiful girl in my life, lying in the moonlight with an incredibly sexy teddy struggling to get free. The length of her teddy just covered her panty and with the struggling it started to rise above it. I was getting really hard but I had never did anything with a girl beyond just kissing. But I was getting really turned on and at one point she turned away from me, faced the window and struggled to get out. I lay next to her which was behind her and lifted her head to put my left arm under her head. I then put my right arm around her waist and drew her near me. I then told her that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen (wasn't lying) and secretly admired her. She stopped struggling and just listened. I then kissed her neck and she moaned a little. I slowly ran my arm up to her mouth to stifle any sounds that she might make but on the way there I brushed against her nipples. She let out a low moan as I brushed against it. I whispered did that feel good? She moaned so I started playing with it through this incredibly sexy layers of material and she started tightening up and moaning even more. It was the sexiest feeling to have this girl totally helpless squirming against me when I touched her.

Ok, things got beyond the bounds of this site so I'll end it here. I did leave the whole story on another site but I'm not sure if I can put the url here. She ended up my girlfriend for two incredible years she ended up tied up almost every night but all good things come to an end.

Ko