Will : 01 - Tying Joey (f/m, f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Will : 01 - Tying Joey (f/m, f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Will's stories
01 - Tying Joey
Story index at the bottom

By Will

Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:01 pm

Tying Joey

This happened to me over a few weeks ago.

Megan (for the ones that don't know, my girlfriend) and I had a friend, Joey. He is my best friend, but he is a little tiresome, especially when I am with Megan. She always says that she hates him, but in fact she knows that he is a good friend.

One day, Megan asks me to go to her house, so I went to Megan's house, I knocked the door and Megan open it.

"Hi" she said, "come in".

I enter and we went upstairs, she opened her room's door and I enter. To my surprise, I saw Joey, tightly hogtied on the floor and gagged. He was barefoot - wearing only his shorts and a sport shirt, the ones without sleeves - and sweating a lot so I supposed that he has been there for a long time. When he saw me he started struggling, he tried to tell me something but I only could hear a mmmghghghghgh.

"I was tired of him bothering us all the day", said Megan, "so I invited him and when he was watching a movie I attacked him and tied him down", she said with pride.

"Good job!" I answer, "but now what do we do with him?"

"Let's tickle him", said Megan.

"I don't know", i said, "what do you think Joey?"

He started mmmghghghing and shook his head, trying to said no - he is very ticklish.

"Okay", I said, "I would take this as a yes".

Then we started to tickle him for about half an hour (with some breaks so he can recover his breath). Finally we go to eat some lunch, leaving him there, hogtied and helpless. After lunch, we get back and start making a lot of tortures on him like putting ice buckets on his underwear, putting cloths pegs on his nipples or pulling the hair of his legs with a pair of pincer. Finally we laughed seeing him struggle with half angry, half humiliated to get free (with no success). Finally Megan pushes me into the bed and kisses me, then she said, "Do you want to be tied like him?" (I love being tied)

"No!" I said, but I blink her one eye (Joey thinks that me, like him, don't like to be tied).

"Well I am going to tie you however, or I will put Joey in the garden so all the people will see him"

"Ok, you can tie me", I said. So she told me to lie on my stomach and put my hands on my back. She then tied them with duct tape. She took off my shoes and socks and tied my ankles together, then she tied my toes and with a long piece of rope, she tied my hands and my ankles together, hogtying me.

"Help!" I started shouting, so she took one of my socks and put it on my mouth, then she duct taped it. Finally, she took my t-shirt off and tied my knees and my elbows together. She then put me on the floor next to Joey, face to face with him.

Suddenly the door opened. It was Megan's little brother, who saw us and said, "what is happening here?"

"Nothing of your business", said Megan. "I give you five seconds to disappear or I will tie you with them". He giggled and starts running.

"Well guys", said Megan, "I will leave you two alone". Then she left the room. I was very exited at this part, but Joey seemed to be very shocked, so I decided to help him and started struggling.

After half-hour she came back with some ice, she kissed me again and put the ice in my underwear, it was too freezzy! Then she started tickling us again. After another half-hour, she started doing her homework while we were lying on the floor struggling and mmmghghghing.

After a few hours she said "well, it's time for you to go home". She untied us and went with us to the door in the living room. We saw her brother shirtless, tied to a chair, gagged and blindfolded with some drawings on his chest.

When we were outside, Joey said to me, "Hey dude, why are you still dating with that crazy?" I laughed and confessed to him that I really enjoy being tied up. After getting over his surprise, he laughed and said, "well promise me that you will never put me in your games again". I promised him but crossing my fingers at my back. Megan and I want to play a little more with him...

Ps: If you don't know, we (Megan an me) have a few pics and videos of our tugs if you want to see them, write us

Will