Will : 03 - Megan's Brother and I (m/m, mf/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Will : 03 - Megan's Brother and I (m/m, mf/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Will's stories
03 - Megan's Brother and I
Story index at the bottom

By Will

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:43 pm

Megan's Brother and I

I was staying to sleep at Megan's house (obviously I sleep with Ben, her brother). I was talking with Megan until 1am, so when I go to sleep, Ben was already sleeping. He was lying face down, wearing only his boxers. Better than all, one of his hands was on his back, a perfect position to be tied up.

I slipped to the basement where I took some ropes and duct tape, then I returned to the room. I opened his underwear drawer and took a pair of socks. I walked to the bed and took his hands. Carefully I tied them in his back, then I started to tie his ankles. Suddenly he woke up.

"What the fummmhhhgg..."

I hand gagged him, quickly put the sock in his mouth and secured it with duct tape. I then finished tying his ankles. With more rope and ducttape, I hog tied him, then I took the other sock and blindfolded him. Finally I wrapped the ropes all over his body.

After tickling him a little, I decided to go to sleep. I was wearing only my boxers and a t-shirt. I have deep dream so I didn't wake up until I tried to scratch my nose, but my hands couldn't move. I woke up and couldn't see anything. I was blindfolded, my hands were tied to the bed post, the same with my ankles. Suddenly someone put a piece of cloth in my mouth and secured it with duct tape. First I thought it was Megan, but then I heard a male voice that was familiar but unrecognizable.

"We finish with the boy, let's search the house for the money".

I started getting scared. I heard another person moving, while Ben was mmhhffing like a crazy, then the guy said, "Well, we have the money, you go, I will torture this boy a little". I heard the door open and close. I was afraid, suddenly I feel a hurt on my chest, someone had put pegs on my nipples (my shirt wasup my neck).

"Mmhhhhggg?" I yelled - I was trying to say "Megan its that you?".

Suddenly I started freezing inside my boxers, someone had put ice in them. I was trying to convince myself it was Megan. Suddenly I heard a girl voice mmhhffing.

"What are you doing here?" the guy yelled, then he left the room and the mmhhhhggg disappeared.

After a while, someone took the nipples and the blindfold and the gag off. It was Megan!

"Megan!" I yelled, "what happen to the robbers?".

She laughed. Suddenly Mike entered the room with a bucket on his mouth "Shut up stupid!" he said with the voice I heard and both started laughing. I was very angry, Megan told me that she asked Mike for help to do that joke to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, nobody ties up my brother without my permission" said Megan, while she was pointing at Ben, still hogtied, gagged and blindfolded but with pegs on his nipples.

"Okay", I said, "I have learned the lesson, now untie me!" (I wasn't with humor to play tugs).

"Oh no", she said, "you have to think a little", then she regagged me again and blindfolded me.

I was struggling for a few hours until she finally returned and untied me.

"Well", she said, "you do a good job tying up my brother".

We both laughed and went down to see a movie. After the movie, we went back and saw his brother struggling and mmhhhfff a lot. He has a few wet spots on his boxers.

"Oh now", said Megan, "help me untie him!"

It took us ten minutes to untie him. In that time the number of wet spots had increased considerably. Before we could take away his gag, he started running to the bathroom, we both laughed and decided to tie him up again when he go outside the bathroom.