Will : 02 - My big surprise (f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Will : 02 - My big surprise (f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Will's stories
02 - My big surprise
Story index at the bottom

By Will

Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:51 pm

My big surprise
Part 1 (f/mm)

I was chatting with Megan while I was cleaning a box with my old clothes - mom wants me to choose some clothe to give to charity. I found my old pijama shorts (the ones that I used to wear when I was 10, now I am 15)

"Hey Megan, I found my old shorts, I think that they still fit on me!" I said to her by MSN.

"Now they are to small!" said Megan

"Yes! they fit on me!" I said (When I was 10, and still now, I'm one of the smallest of my age)

Let's make a bet said Megan, tomorrow I will pass to your house at 7 am, I want to see you in them, if you are right, I will tied you (I love to be tied), but if you are wrong, I won't tie you until the next year.
Okay, I said, see you tomorrow.

The next day, Megan woke me up in the morning. We both went to my room, where I changed my clothes (she didn't see of course) and put on my shorts. They fit a bit tightly, but they fit.

"Wow, who can believe this", said Megan. Then she added "ok, you win, lie down on my bed. On your stomach"

She tied my hands behind my back and put one of my socks in my mouth, securing it with another sock. She then put another pair of socks and shoes on my feet (I was wearing only my underwear and the shorts and it was winter) and pushed me down stairs. Before I went out, she yelled "Mr. and Mrs. ---------- we are going to my house!". She then pushed me outside and we both went to her house, two streets down. Because it was too early the streets were empty, so anyone could see me tied, half naked and gagged.

When we arrived at her home, she pushed me upstairs while telling me that her parents had left the house for the weekend and that she had a surprise for me. She took me to her brother's room. There, I saw her brother (13 years), wearing only his boxers, tied to his bed posts, gagged and blindfolded. I laughed inside my gag, she told me that she had another surprise but it was for after our tug. Then she took me to her parent's room where she sat me on a chair. With some socks, she tied my ankles to the legs of the chair, passed my arms trough the back of the chair and tied my wrists. Finally she took 2 belts, tied one of them to my chest and the other on my stomach so I couldn't separate my body from the chair. Then she put on me my cap and started taking some pics of me struggling to get free. After that she tickled me, then she took out my cap and blindfolded me, and said "I will come back soon", and she left the room.

I started struggling to get free, but the only thing I could do was to loose the belt that was tied to my chest.

After an hour of struggling, Megan finally came back. She untied me and finally she took my blindfold and my gag. I saw the video camera, turned on, on a table in front of me.

"You were recording this?" I asked.

She giggle and tied my hands in front of me, then took me to her brother's room where she sat me on his computer table. Then she sat on her brother, untied his legs and his arms. Before he could move them, she pulled them to the front and tied them again. Then she took off his blindfold and pulled him up, and took both of us to her room. I was walking calmly while her brother was struggling and yelling under his gag When we arrived at her room, she stood up in front of the closet and said, "well its time for the big surprise!..."

To be continued

Ps: Comment tis story if you like it, I will post the part two soon, and of course we have the pics of me tied to the chair and the video to share, only write to us.

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:20 pm

My big surprise
Part 2 (f/mmmm)

In my past story, I was tied up (I enjoy to be tied up) by my girlfriend Megan then led me with her brother (who also was tied up) to her room for a big surprise...

... and the big surprise is... she opened the closet, to my surprise there were my two best friends, Mike (I will talk about him later) and Joey (see tying Joey), back to back with their hands tied up of their heads to a pole to hang cloth. They were blindfolded and gagged, their ankles were tied together. They were wearing only their boxers and socks.

"I told them yesterday to come here to help me prepare your surprise and they both agreed" said Megan.

At first I can't believe it, well, Mike actually likes to be tied up, but Joey? He told me he hated the time when Megan hogtied him, but suddenly I saw that there was a budge in his crotch - the same as Mike actually.

Megan took off their blindfolds and untied their ankles, only to retie them separated. Then she untied their hands from the post, but they were still tied. She put them on the floor, then grabbed her brother and put him in front of Joey. Then she put Joey's hands over Ben (Megan's brother) and Ben's hands over him so they both were hugging. Then she tied up their arms, bodies, knees and ankles.

She then put me in front of Mike and did the same. We both were struggling to get free.

"I have to go to a friend house, see you later boys" said Megan, then she went downstairs and left the house.

We were struggling all the morning, finally she came back for lunch. After lunch, she went to her room and took some pics of us (sorry I can't show them because she uses them to bribe her brother so he won't tell the truth to his parents) and took our clothes out. Then, she untied my hands and arms, kissed me and said, "that would be enough, I will put your clothes in the garden, I will come back to free you". Then she went outside and locked the door. With my hands free I started to struggling to untied us. After 2 hours finally we where totally untied but locked in her room.

Suddenly we heard Megan talking on the phone, she was telling a friend to come and have some fun with us (then she told me that she did all of this only to scare us, that she really wasn't talking on the phone). "My sister is insane!" yelled Ben so we opened the window, luckily she has a climber and some bushes form the floor up to her window so we climbed down the climbers, first Ben, then Mike, when Joey was going to climb down, I held him and threw him to the bed.

"What the f&*k are you doing!" he yelled.

"Accept that you like to be tied" I told him.

"What? of course I don't like it" he said.

"You can't cheat me!" I said, "admit it or I will tie you up".

"I don't like it!" he yelled.

I took some rope and tied it on his wrists,

"Okay I really like all the times you have tied me up!" he said.

Then I untied him and we both climb down the window. We started searching for our clothes. After a while, Mike found them among some bushes. We put them on and started started running, to my house, only Ben stayed hidden among the bushes wating for his parents. At my house we started laughing and commenting our exciting adventure. At night, I chatted with Megan and she told me all the truth about her plans.

please comment

Will
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic