Kathy : 02 - Media production and Chelsea (mm/f, f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kathy : 02 - Media production and Chelsea (mm/f, f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kathy's stories
02 - Media production and Chelsea
Story index at the bottom

By Kathy

Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:55 pm

Media production and Chelsea

Hi me again and another story about me and my lovely girlfriend Chelsea. I’ve posted so many times so you should no all about me by now lol enjoy my story.

I take media studies at school and 25% of my grade is based on a practical project which me and my two friends Jordan (15 and male) and Kieran (16 and male) had decided to make a film. Since I being the smartest and best at media out of all of us, I got to be the director, so I decided we would do a horror/action movie and basically Jordan would be an evil monster and would kidnap me, and then Kieran would come and save me with loads of twists and stuff in the middle. This is about an hour and a half long. Anyway I was mainly tied up during this film since I was kidnapped and since takes had to be done over and over and over again I spent so long tied up (we where filming for about 3-4 months and still editing) its unbelievable.

One day during filming at the school, it must have been about 5 o'clock in the evening, we where filing a shot where Jordan had gone out and I was struggling to get free. Anyway we filmed this scene and other and it got to about 6 o'clock and we decided to call it a night. I was still tied up and I still had some bits to do and so did Chelsea, so everyone left leaving me and Chelsea - me still tied up.

After everyone else had gone Chelsea walked over to where I was tied to the chair and sat right on me. We shared a little kiss before she grabbed a gag and shoved it in my mouth. I mmpphed knowing what was coming next. Chelsea slowly got off of my lap and began to undo my buttons on my blouse just leaving my bra and bare stomach in her view. She then began to run her fingers just lightly over my ribs and stomach (I’m incredibly ticklish) so I started to laugh hysterically under my gag. I mmpphed in attempt to beg her to stop, but Chelsea had no mercy. I struggled and trashed about but no use she just wouldn’t give in.

After about 30 minuets of tickle torture, which seemed much longer, Chelsea stopped tickling me. This time she took a candle and lit it then held it over me letting droplets of hot wax land all over my bare stomach and chest, I mmpphed in pain (and enjoyment) until she finally stopped. After this torture she gave me a break, just leaving me tied up whilst she done some homework. I struggled to get free, but it was no use, I was well and truly at her mercy.

Whilst I struggled Chelsea taunted me “What’s wrong babe got things to do?” or “aww are you stuck babe?” I knew when she was finished it wouldn’t be long till there was more torture under way, most likely tickling, and just as I thought the second the book was shut she was on top of me, digging her fingers into my ribs, making me mmpphh in attempt to beg for mercy, but still she continued. After so long I was covered in sweat and felt exhausted, but still she carried up.

After what seemed like forever but was actually two hours Chelsea started to untie me and ungag me and let me go, we went home together and acted as though nothing had ever happened.

KathyKeen

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:14 pm

Me and Billie

Hiya everyone I haven't written for a while. Ok, well, my story takes place a few days ago and involves me (female and 16) and my friend Billie (also female but 15).

The other day me and Billie were just sitting around my house chatting, when she started playing with some selotape. I then took it off of her and asked her if i could tape her to the computer chair, just for fun - plus we were bored and i thought she would look hot - but don't tell my girlfriend that. lol, anyway she said i could, so she put one arm on each side and let me wrap loads of tape all over her hands. I used loads and she could hardly move her hands. Now that she was all helpless, i thought just a little tickling so i tickled her tummy for a few moments, then moved on to filming her on her phone and just general teasing. After about half hour, she managed to get a pen off the floor with her foot and stab the selotape off of one hand and free the other.

We then just continued to watch tv etc... then she rang her girlfriend Jenny. Jenny said that she should get revenge, so of course she asked me if she could tape me. I said yes and let her tape my hands in front of me so we could go to bed. After she got off the phone she tickled me a little and we just talked whilst i struggled. After a little while she helped me get the tape off and that was pretty much it.

Not very exiting but a change from Chelsea stories lol (Chelsea is my gf)
Hopefully another one soon love kath xxxxx
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

I don't think I've read this one before.
Always liked her stories on the other site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic