Will : 04 - Tying Mike (m/m, mf/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Will : 04 - Tying Mike (m/m, mf/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Will's stories
04 - Tying Mike
Story index at the bottom

By Will

Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Tying Mike

It happened on July, Megan was on a trip around Europe for vacations, so I was really bored and I wanted to be tied.

One day, my friend Mike came to my house to see a movie, I don't remember its name. Well there was a scene when the boys get tied by the villains but they could get free. It was the perfect chance to be tied, so I said "that's obviously fake, in the real life, they wouldn't be able to get free so easy!"

"You are wrong," said Mike, "it's easy to escape from binds, and if you don't believe it, well, tie me up and I'll prove you".

That took me by surprise, after a while I agreed. If he could escape in an hour, he will win, but if he couldn't, so, I will torture him.

I went upstairs and took some ropes and a bandana, then came down and told him to lay down the floor. I tied his wrists and ankles with the best knots I could make. Finally I rolled the bandana and tied it around his face, gagging him like in the movie. Then I put him on his knees and started counting the time, while I finished watching the movie.

After an hour of struggling, he gave up.

"Well you loose, so its time for the torture!" I said.

"Thazz nos fai" said Mike trough the gag. "They wele moz, they can unie ogeder" he said.

I only laugh and took his shoes and socks off, then sat down on his legs and started tickling him. He laughed and struggled like a crazy. After a while, I took him upstairs, took a roll of ducttape and started wrapping him with the tape. Finally I told him, "if you have a good behavior, I won't hurt you". He laughed, then I took out is bandana and sat at my computer to play some games. For over an our we were talking (he was all wrapped). He confessed to me that he actually love to be tied. When I said that I did too, both of us laughed.

After three hours, he said "well, Will, I enjoy being tied but unluckily now you have to untied me"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have being holding up for an hour and I really to go to the bathroom NOW!".

Laughing I untied him, and he ran to the bathroom. After that, we both laughed and decided that the next time, it was going to be my turn to be tied up.