William F. Somebody : 02 - A Surprise for Dear Cousin (mm/f, f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

William F. Somebody : 02 - A Surprise for Dear Cousin (mm/f, f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

William F. Somebody's stories
02 - A Surprise for Dear Cousin
Story index at the bottom

By William F. Somebody

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:44 pm

A Surprise for Dear Cousin
Part I

Kimberly Porter was afraid.

She knows that she had ticked her two older brothers, the twins, James and Timothy, by telling them that she had got out of her own, and as a result of their deal, she got to tie them up. With the help of her oldest brother, William, she was able to put the twins on a secure bind. Then Henry had to ruin everything by accidentally blurting out the truth.

She could see it in their eyes as she saw their hogtied forms.

The next few days, however, was quiet. Nothing of the events in that fateful day was talked about. Nothing. The boys acted normal, and did not do anything that might be interpreted as untoward towards their little sister. And that was what frightened Kim. She knew that they were planning something. Every now and then, they would flash her a grin, or a smile, for no reason at all, and it increased her apprehension of what they might be planning yet.

Yet it was Saturday, four days since her first tie-up game. There was no school! She was still nervous that her brothers would extract their revenge, though she didn’t exactly shy away from being tied-up, as she enjoyed the experience the first time around. But that day, her cousin, her playmate, her best friend, would come over to play. Her mother had no more chores for her to do, and so she had all the time to go out and play.

Kimberly Stanfield was the cousin of Kimberly Porter. The two girls are of the same age, and although cousins, could be mistaken for twins at first sight. They were of the same height, had the same long red hair that reached halfway down their back and even had the same name. Kimberly Stanfield was named after her mother, Mrs. Kimberly Porter Stanfield, while Kimberly Porter was named after her aunt, his father’s sister. William Scott Porter XIV and Kimberly Porter Stanfield were close siblings. William named his only daughter after his favorite sister, while Mr. Ronald Stanfield named his daughter after his wife. The names caused a plethora of confusion among their families and on the small town community in which they live. To keep the confusion to a minimum, Kimberly Porter was nicknamed Kim, while Kimberly Stanfield was nicknamed Kimmie.

Unbeknownst to Kim, James had been listening to Kim as she phoned her cousin’s home and invited her over. He smiled as he heard Kim’s yelp of joy as Kimmie agreed to come over. “After about half an hour, okay,” said Kim as she happily put down the floor and hopped on to her floor, her feet causing a huge riot on the wooden stairs as she bounced up like a bunny.

A plan rapidly formed in James’ mind, and he himself silently went to find Timothy. Oh revenge would be sweet, was the thought in his mind. He had a huge smirk on his face as he found his twin brother.

“Hey, our cousin Kimmie is coming over,” James said.

“And?” Timothy asked, curious.

“I think I’ve got the perfect plan for teaching our dear little sister a lesson,” said James.

“I’m listening,” Timothy said, his face sporting a huge grin.

Kim bounded over her room on the second floor to await her cousin. Her room had window that had a perfect command of the view of the road running adjacent the house, and she could see from a distance her cousin’s home. It would be about ten minutes walk between their homes, although the kids simply biked to each other’s houses to make the trip faster. Looking at the road, and staring at the people walking about, she could spot Kimmie when she decided to go out of her house and walk or ride a bicycle to her house.

Looking up the sky, she was thankful that it was not raining. True, a couple of clouds drifting on the sky manage to hide the sun’s brilliant rays, but there was no prospect of large drops of water falling and ruining her chance of playing outside. Cold winds continue to auger the coming of winter, as the autumn gales continue to blow away the brown and red leaves of the seemingly dead trees. Though it was warmer inside, she was already dressed for playing outside. She was wearing a thick blue jumper jean dress that reached to her knees, with warm tights underneath it, and brown shoes. She had a warm sweatshirt underneath the jumper, and a white shirt underneath it. She already had prepared her autumn jacket, hanging by the posts of the foot of her bed, as she knew that the strong winds outside would be biting cold. It was late November, after all, a couple of days before Thanksgiving. She kept thinking of the fun she and Kimmie would have playing around the scattered leaves of the front and back yard, before her Dad and brothers decide to burn it away.

James and Timothy went to their rooms to gather the materials they would use to teach their sister a lesson. Nothing could go wrong, they thought. Their parents went early to town to buy some supplies and groceries, and won’t be returning for at least an hour. William Scott, their oldest brother, was already playing with his friends in the woods behind their house, and won’t be back till at least lunch time. Henry would not be a problem as he could easily be bribed to take their side by giving him some dead rats to play around with. So there would be no interference. They had the house to themselves.

Kim looked at the clock on the wall of her room, and waited for Kimmie to arrive. The door to her room opened, but to her disappointment, it wasn’t her cousin, but her two annoying brothers. She looked at the two as they entered the room. The moment she saw what they were carrying she knew what why they came. James was carrying coils of white rope in one hand, and a couple of precut lengths of rope on the other. Timothy was holding in one hand a bag, and she knew that it would gagging materials.

“Not now! You know I can’t play right now! Kimmie is coming over!” Kim pouted, really not liking the being tied-up at that particular moment of time.

“Is she?” asked Timothy, pretending to be ignorant.

“Yes!” said Kim. “I really wished you had picked an earlier date to tie me up. When Kimmie wasn’t around for me to play with me! When I was bored to death because none of you boys wanted to play with me four the past few days! Not now!”

“Jeez Kim, if you really wanted to play, why didn’t you just ask us, or simply bug us?” asked a perplexed Timothy.

“Yeah, you know that we would have instantly tied you up!” laughed James.

“Well, I knew you wanted revenge for that trick I pulled on you, and I simply didn’t want to spoil your plans,” huffed Kim in playful anger. “You didn’t know how scared I was thinking about how you’ll go about it! If I knew that you’d have waited till today, I would have done something about it! Of all the days to tie me up when I already have plans made!”

“Well, sorry,” Timothy apologized. “We had a big test yesterday, and I simply didn’t have time to play ‘cause we’re studying.”

“But it was worth it!” said James. “I think we aced it.”

“Yeah, but now we have all the time!” said Timothy in an evil laugh. “Now, little sister, what says you?”

“What if I don’t like to play?” pouted Kim.

“Well, look at it this way. There’s two of us, and one of you, and you couldn’t possibly take us one on one, let alone two on one,” James explained.

“Yeah, the only choice you have is whether we do this the hard way or the easy way,” Timothy loudly whispered. “Either way, you’ll end up trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey.”

Kim looked to her brothers and saw the look of determination on their eyes. She sighed. “Okay, you can have your revenge, but you better let me go before Kimmie arrives.” She then went back to the window, looking on the road, but with her hands behind her crossed.

Timothy just shrugged as he took a piece of rope as he tightly tied her hands behind her back. The ropes were first coiled horizontally across before being tied off, then was wrapped vertically across the original ropes. The knot was tied off to where her fluttering fingers could not reach it.

“Um, could you please sit on the bed?” James asked. “We need to tie up your feet.”

Kim did as asked, and went to sit on the edge of the bed. James quickly tied a long piece of rope on her ankles, and another just below and above her knees. Timothy tied a long piece of rope tightly around her waist and tied it off to her wrists.

James then took a wad of handkerchief, and told Kim to open wide. Kim was surprised, as she simply expected to be taped shut, but complied and opened her mouth wide so her brother could stuff it in. James then asked her to close her mouth around the handkerchief. He taped her closed lips with duct tape as soon as she did with a long and wide strip, sealing her mouth shut and trapping the cloth inside. He added two or more strips of tape over the first duct tape.

“There! Now you can’t get anywhere,” James said with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

Timothy was looking at the window, looking at his aunt and uncle’s distant house. He saw a small figure in pink run out of the door, and a minute later, was riding towards their house in a small bicycle. “Kimmie’s coming,” he hollered. “I see her there.” He pointed at the figure approaching.

Kim’s eyes widened in shock as she began to struggle harder. She tried to tell her brothers to untie her since their cousin was coming, but it only came out as indecipherable grunts. She tried to wiggle out of the ropes but the boys had tied her really well. The boys watched her struggles in amusement, and laughed.

“Well, I don’t think your plans with Kimmie will be interrupted. You see, our revenge is to have our cousin discover you all wrapped up like a Christmas present,” laughed James.

Kim tried to shake her head to signal for the boys to untie her but they just laughed and went out of her room, closing the door.

Kim knew the situation was hopeless, but she kept wondering what her cousin’s reaction would be to find her all trussed up? Resigning herself to being discovered, she positioned herself to be lying on the bed on her back. After a few minutes, she found out that her hands dug into her, and flipped herself over to her stomach to await her nearly identical cousin.

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:23 am

Part II

Kimberly Stanfield raced in a bicycle toward her cousin’s house that is just down the road from her home. It had been five days since she had last seen her cousin as she had chores and some important things to do at home, and Kimberly Porter was afraid to go over herself as she was afraid that Mrs. Stanfield would give her chores to do alongside Kimmie. Mrs. Stanfield had given permission to her daughter so that she could go to the Porter’s house, so she was going to call her when Kim called first. She basically said yes when asked to come over, but said that it would take her half an hour because she was still wearing her pajamas and she needed to wash and change.

It was a cold morning, with the temperature around forty degrees, aggravated by the blowing of strong cold winds. So she dressed warmly. She first wore a printed white shirt and pink overalls, with a thick sweatshirt over it. She then put on a thick autumn jacket, also colored pink, over the sweatshirt. After that, she wrapped a thick scarf under her neck, and finished by putting on a hat. On her feet she put on thick white socks and white rubber shoes.

She hopped on her bike and sped towards her cousin’s house. Luckily for her, she was riding with the strong cold wind, rather than against it, so the trip was quite fast. As she approached the Porter’s house, she looked up to Kim’s window, expecting her cousin to be watching the road. She was puzzled by her absence, but shrugged it off as she stopped and parked her bike against the Porter’s front porch. Excitedly, she entered.

There was no one to greet her. “Kim, where are you!” she shouted at the top of her voice. “Okay, if you want to play that game, then you’re on!”

She slowly went upstairs, expecting that any moment now Kim would jump out from behind and give her a good fright. She kept looking at her left and her right, looking for any signs of her. Finally, unable to contain her excitement, as soon as she reached the top of the stairs she raced as fast as she could to Kim’s room. She flung open the door, and froze at what she saw.

Kim was actually enjoying, despite her earlier misgivings, Kimmie’s reaction. She was at first nervous and afraid on her best friend and cousin seeing her like this, but the look on her face, the bug-out eyes, the shocked expression as she stood almost like a statue almost made her laugh behind her gag. Almost. She decided to play along with whatever the boys were doing and pretended to be genuinely distressed. She tried to look as pitiful as possible, tried to put as much fear on her eyes, and if it was possible to willingly put tears from her eyes, she would have done so.

After about a few seconds of standing like a statue, staring with mouth wide open, she felt hands grabbing her by the waist and a loud low “boo” from behind. She immediately screamed as another voice gave out a roar like that of a dog. She panicked as she thrashed as more hands grabbed her and she screamed more, but she was silenced as a hand covered her mouth. She really was afraid. Was there a robber, and was she next? Soon, she was thrashing for all she was worth, but it was futile as the “robber” tightened the bear hug around her and the other one kept his hand on her mouth. Finally she settled down as she saw Kim…laughing.

Soon, he could hear the voices of the ones who grabbed her laughing, and soon, released her as they collapsed on the floor laughing very hard. She quickly stood up and faced the two boys who grabbed her, and quickly realized that they were James and Timothy, Kim’s brothers. She went and took a look at Kim, and she was laughing hard against the gag, the look of terror replaced by a look of amusement in her eyes. She then realized this was all one big trick, and she had been had. Soon, her cheeks blushed bright red at being embarrassed

“Very funny! I was so frightened! I really thought there was a burglar at this house,” she protested, which led only to more laughter. Soon, the boys were clutching their stomachs as their laughter grew louder. She turned to Kim, contemplated releasing her, and changed her mind when Kim laughed at her even more.

“Ha, we really got you!” said James as soon as he stopped laughing. “Oh man, I can’t remember when I had this much fun!”

“Yeah, you really were scared!” Timothy pointed out. “And I thought Kim would be the one embarrassed. Never thought that she would be the one to laugh and you be the one bright red!”

“So, this was all a big set-up to scare me to death! I nearly had a heart attack!” said Kimmie. She then began laughing as soon as she realized how funny the situation was, and started laughing herself.

A few minutes later, after all the laughing had died down, Kim remained bound and gagged, while Timothy and James explained the entire situation. “So Kim didn’t want me to find her tied-up? Is this tie-up thing some sort of big secret that all of you wanted to keep from me?” asked Kimmie. “And to imagine you’re all having fun without me! It’s not fair. I wanna be tied up too!” She gave a big pout at the thought of being left out of all the fun, as if being tied-up is simply like playing dolls, or playing tag, or watching cartoons.

“It’s not actually a secret, just new,” replied Timothy, at least for her part. “Well, we’d love to go and tie you up right now, but we’ve wasted enough time.”

“Yeah, well, see ‘ya later! Bye!” said James as both twins exited the room. Soon, they were again laughing. Even though their plan of embarrassing Kim in front of her cousin didn’t go exactly as planned, it worked out even better, as they got Kim tied-up, and scared Kimmie real good.

Kimmie went and removed the tape from Kim’s mouth, and was surprised to have a saliva drenched handkerchief spat out of her mouth. “Thanks,” Kim said as she exercised her mouth. “Could you please untie me?”

Kimmie, however, didn’t move as she looked at her cousin. “Wow! So this is the new game you made up while I was away! I wanna play too! I wanna play too!” she said, excited. “I wanna be tied up too like you!”

“Well, untie me first. Maybe I could tie you up too. Haven’t you been tied-up before?” asked Kim.

“Well, no,” said Kimmie as she untied Kim’s hands. “My brother and I simply haven’t thought of it before. Maybe I should ask him.”

“So you actually wanted to be tied-up?” asked Kim as she removed the remaining ropes from her body.

“Yeah! You were having so much fun that I wanted to play too!” said Kimmie. “This is new and exciting!”

“Well, let’s see. Put your hands behind your back,” Kim commanded. Kimmie eagerly did as told, as she looked over her shoulder as her cousin began to tie-up her hands.

However, despite the tutorial that William Scott gave her sister earlier in the week when he tied up the twins, she still can’t tie good knots. The fact of the matter is that she didn’t have any sort of practice since then, and have forgotten a lot of tips her older brother told her. So predictably, after she tied her hands and feet, it only took one minute for her to escape.

“Oh come on!” Kimmie complained. “I know you couldn’t escape a while ago. I don’t want to be tied up just so I can escape as easily as untying my shoelaces!”

“Well, sorry,” said Kim. “I’m not really good at tying people up. Hey, maybe we can ask the twins to tie you up? Then you won’t escape!”

Kimmie agreed with the suggestion as both girls went out of the room to look for the twins. They shouted at their loudest voices their names, they roamed the entire house, but there was no response.

“Where could they be?” asked a perplexed Kim.

“Maybe they went out?” suggested Kimmie. “How about Henry? Is he here?”

“Yeah, we could ask him! And I think I know where he is!” Kim exclaimed as she run off into the basement, with her cousin closely following behind.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:35 am

Part III

The youngest of all the Porter children was standing in the basement beside a huge white table filled with an assortment of dead creatures. There were a couple of ants, cockroaches, and beetles on the right, while there was a pigeon, a rat, and lizards on the left, while there was a thick book on the center. Mr. Porter usually put all the dead animals that Henry brings home in a solution that would keep them from rotting and smelling bad and killing all bacteria in it, so that it would no harmful effects to the health if Henry played with it. Besides, his father commanded the young boy to use plastic gloves and masks if he insisted on playing with them.

Henry was in the process of mutilating a dead rat’s body using a tweezer and a knife when both girls were heard running down the basement stairs towards him. Of course, he ignored them as he was concentrating on what he is doing, and only turned towards them when he heard a high pitch scream.

Both girls had their hair standing on end as they saw the rat being mutilated at the table.

“Look, there’s the stomach, and there’s the liver of the rat,” Henry began to explain excitedly as he began to point on the innards of the rodent using a thin stick.

“Um, Henry,” said Kim, trying not to run away disgusted by staring at the ceiling, “could you do us a favor?”

“You want me to do the same to the pigeon?” asked the boy.

“Um, no,” said Kimmie. “Um, we were wondering, if you could tie me up? You see, they—the twins and Kim—were playing tie-ups, and I want to play too, and she can’t tie if her life depended upon it.”

That got Henry’s attention. “Sure, why not? So where’s the rope?”

“Um, could we do this upstairs?” said Kimmie as she couldn’t stand being in the same room as all the dead creatures.

“Well, okay, but are you sure you don’t want to play here in my lab?”

“No,” both girls shouted.

“Okay, okay, I get it!” he said. He then removed his plastic gloves and the face mask and went to the living room.

Henry took a rope from under the couch. It was about four feet in length. Having instructed his older cousin to put her hands behind her, he wrapped it around her wrists and knotted it off. But if Kim was poor in knots, Henry was wretched at it. The knot he used was the one used on shoelaces, as he knew no other, and it took Kimmie less than ten seconds to locate the rope to pull and unravel the knot.

“Henry, that was too easy!” complained Kimmie.

“Sorry, I haven’t tied-up anyone before,” Henry admitted.

“Now what?” asked Kim.

“I know, we could go to William and Peter,” said Henry.

“But they’re in the woods!” Kim complained.

“Then we’ll go there,” said Henry. “Wait for me, I’ll go change.” The hyperactive boy run as fast as he could to his room, put on a sweatshirt and a jacket, put on his boots and cap. He then led the girls out by the back door and headed straight for the woods just behind their backyard.

The woods is located on a slope of a hill. Its incline is gentle, though as it reached the summit, it becomes steeper and steeper. The hill has a flat, treeless crest on the top. The lower slope was covered in leafless trees, the ground littered with withered leaves. There are lots of bushes and shrubs on the ground, but like the trees they are leafless, seemingly dead but ready to bloom once Spring arrives. One could easily get lost in the woods as there are certain number of trails that litter the area, but the kids have been exploring the woods since they could walk, and they knew the hill like the back of their hands.

The weather was just as cold as before, and the wind was just as strong, but they barely felt it as the three children ran laughing towards the forest. Henry picked up a wooden stick and began to pretend that it was some kind of sword and he was some kind of knight. He began to bash low hanging branches as they plunged into the forest and up the slope of the hill.

“William! Peter!” Henry shouted. “Kimmie needed someone to tie her up!”

“Yeah! Where are you!” shouted Kimmie. “We just wanted to play!”

“Yeah! William! Peter!” shouted Kim.

“What’s the big racket?” a voice suddenly shouted from up the slope, perhaps a few yards away.

“Can we play?” shouted Kim.

“Yeah, just go up a little! We’ll wait for you there,” this time the voice was clearer, and the kids could identify the voice as belonging to that of Peter. “You know the place!”

They followed the trail they were on, and turn left, then turned right, then right, till finally they arrived at a clearing where the two boys were waiting.

“Hi,” said William, looking at them for a split second before his eyes went back to a piece of paper in his hand. “So, what brings you here?”

“Well, we’re trying to find somebody who could tie,” said Kim.

“Hey, what are you doing,” Henry said as he tried to grab the paper William was holding.

“Oh we’re on a treasure hunt. I drew a map where I hid the treasure and it’s William’s job to find it,” Peter laughed.

“Why? I mean, couldn’t James and Timothy do the job? I mean, they’re at home, and it isn’t as if they lost the ability to tie good knots,” William asked, responding to the girls’ question.

“Well, we can’t find them,” said Kimmie. She then told the two older boys what had happened earlier.

Peter laughed. “That’s what you get for sneaking up on Henry!”

“Well, okay, I guess we can do it here. So, where are the ropes? Did you bring any?” asked William.

“Um, we forgot?” said Kimmie as she searched her pockets.

“Yeah, we thought you brought rope with you,” said Kim.

“Well, we’re out of luck. Tell you what, if you really want me to tie you up, Kimmie, then you could accompany us in our treasure hunt, then afterwards, we’ll go home and we can really play, okay?”

Kimmie was disappointed. She really wanted to do what her cousin did—get tied up, but she guessed this one was the best she could get that day.

“So, want me to tell where it is and give up?” asked Peter with a grin.

“No, I can still find it!” said William as he looked again at the map, and quickly went to a trail leading out of the clearing. The rest of the kids followed him until he stopped by a certain tree—an oak, with a big hole in the trunk. He looked at the map once more, and William put his hand in the hole and grabbed something inside. It was a bag.

“So this is the first treasure, Peter?” asked William with a grin.

Peter nodded in defeat.

William opened the bag to see its contents and pulled out a few coils of rope. “Hey, looks like you girls are in luck,” said William. “Look! Lots and lots of rope!”

“Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy,” Kimmie squealed as she could barely contain her excitement. “Let’s tie me up! Let’s tie me up! Let’s tie me up!”

“So do you want to do it here or when we get home?” asked William.

“Here! Here! Here!” Kimmie said, jumping while clapping her hands in glee. “Right here in the mountains!”

“Okay, okay, okay,” said William, looking with a smile towards his cousin. “But not here. It’s too narrow here with the undergrowth and all, but there is a clearing up this trail where we could do it.”
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:53 am

Part IV

As soon as she heard it, she ran as fast as she could up the trail to get as fast as possible to the next clearing. Kim was just behind her, followed closely by Henry. The two older boys just shrugged and walked. When they arrived, the two older boys laughed as they saw Henry with a stick bashing some of the leafless undergrowth surrounding the clearing, yelling while doing so, while the girls were giggling while telling him to be kind to the plants. Kimmie immediately put her hands behind her back as soon as she saw William and Peter arrive, as she continued to chat with Kim and admonish Henry for being so violent.

William was going to ask if she still wanted to be tied-up, but already knew the answer when she put her hands behind her back when they arrived. “Hey hurry up,” Kimmie said. “I don’t have all day you know!”

Shaking his head, but smiling, he went behind her, and started wrapping a very long piece rope around her crossed wrists. “And make sure you do it right! I want it to be inescapable, like how the twins did Kim!” she insolently said, with a smug look on her face as she looked over her shoulder to watch herself being tied-up.

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you,” Peter asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t run up all the way here and ask to be tied-up if I didn’t think I’d like it!” Kimmie exclaimed. “It’s not fair that Kim’s the one that has all the fun! I want to have fun too!”

William just shook his head as he finished tying her wrists. “Too tight?” he asked as he cinched and knotted it.

“No, it’s just right. Besides, it’s supposed to be tight,” she replied.

“Well, good,” the oldest brother said as he knotted it off. He then threaded the ends of the very long rope though the belt loops of her overalls twice, before he tightly knotted it in front.

“Well, see if you can get out of that,” Peter challenged.

Kimmie tried to get out of the ropes, but quickly gave up as soon as she realized how tight and how inescapable the bonds around her were. “Looks like I’m really stuck!”

“That’s the idea,” said Kim as she looked at her cousin.

“So, how does it feel!” asked William.

“It’s great. I’m really tied-up, just like Kim was a while ago. Now I know why she likes it so much. So, aren’t you going to complete the tie-up?”

“Huh? What do you mean?” asked Peter.

“Well, when I saw Kim, her ankles and knees were tied up too, and she was gagged. Now, I have a handkerchief in my pocket that you could use, and you could use my scarf to—”

She was cut off by William. “No. We are in a middle of a forest, away from civilization. That’s enough ropes for you out here,” he said in a stern, commanding voice that everyone knew would brook no dissent. “I’m sorry, but I just want everyone to be safe. If you want to be tied-up like Kim was, then we should do it at home, not here.”

Kimmie wanted to dispute this, but a single look on William’s commanding eyes was enough for her to just nod.

There was a brief moment of silence, until it was broken by Kimmie. “Okay, but I don’t want to be the only one tied-up here. Why don’t you tie up Kim too? That way, both of us can have lots of fun!”

“What!” Kim shouted. She couldn’t believe that her cousin had the wherewithal to volunteer her for being her companion at being tied-up. “Hey, I did not come up here to be tied-up like you!”

Kimmie ignored Kim and talked directly to William and Peter, whom she knew could force the issue against Kim’s wishes. “Oh come on! I saw Kim laughing while tied-up and gagged. She really likes it, I can see it! She’s just pretending she doesn’t want to! Besides, I don’t want her to feel all lonely being the only girl in this group to be not tied-up.”

William and Peter were amazed by their cousin’s audacity. “Well, cuz, if that’s what you really want, who I am to argue?” William replied as he took another long piece of rope and started to walk with a feral smirk towards his only sister. Kim started to back up, and was about to run when he bumped into Peter, who grabbed her.

“Great, I’m now being tied-up by my oldest brother and his best friend at my cousin’s instigation!” she sarcastically said before surrendering. “Okay, you can tie me up, but I’m going to get you for this, cousin!”

“Oh come on, Kimberly Porter, tell me you’re having fun!” said Kimmie. “I know you were having a blast when you and the twins were scaring me!”

Kim just stuck out her tongue at Kimmie as Peter tied her hands behind her with a long piece of rope as tightly and as efficiently as William tied Kim. Her jumper dress had no belt slots, so he simply tightly wrapped the remaining lengths of rope around her waist before being knotted in front. Kim tested the ropes, and she knew that she couldn’t escape on her own.

“Well, I think we’ve wasted enough time,” said William to Peter. “Where’s the map for the next treasure?”

“In my bag,” Peter said, referring to the backpack he’s carrying.

“Okay, but before that, let’s take care of some unfinished business,” said William. “Henry!” he yelled.

By this time, the edges of the clearing were covered with broken branches as the little tyke bashed and smashed the undergrowth using a stick which was now worn out. More dust and debris were now in the air as the strong wind picked up whatever was not heavy enough to resist the cold wind. Henry immediately stopped whatever he was doing and ran towards his brother as soon as he heard his shout.

“Yes?” he asked with eagerness apparent in his voice.

“Henry, Peter and I are going to resume the treasure hunt, and we can’t take the girls because they’re tied-up and they’ll only slow us down,” William explained.

“Hey, just because we’re tied-up doesn’t mean we’re slow!” Kimmie protested.

William ignored her as he continued. “So I’m going to leave you with these tied-up girls. If they ask you to untie them, if there is an emergency, if they needed to be free, untie them immediately,” he instructed as he took a pair scissors from his pocket and gave it to Henry. “If you can’t untie the knots just cut the ropes, okay?”

Henry took the scissors and put it on his pocket. “Yes, William,” he said before his oldest brother ruffled his hair and gave him a light punch on his shoulder.

“Girls, if you want to be untied, just ask Henry over here, okay,” said William.

“Right!” Kim agreed.

“Sure,” Kimmie followed.

“Well, see ‘ya!” said William.

“Bye,” Peter waved.

Both of them left through one of the many trails leading to the clearing, resuming their interrupted treasure hunt.

“Look! A monster!” shouted the seven-year-old as he picked up the stick he had dropped and began bashing a piece of undergrowth he missed. “Don’t worry girls! I’ll protect you from the monster! The monster wants to eat you, but I won’t let it!” he said, his imagination making a monster out of some leafless bushes scattered around the clearing.

Both girls were looking at Henry, still unsure what they would do, all tied-up. Kimmie was happy and excited, while Kim was enjoying the situation, but not showing it too much. But what next?

And so the girls were left alone in the clearing in the middle of a forest on a slope of a hill just beside their homes, with their hands tied-up behind their back, at the mercy of a boy with an overactive imagination.

Well, I'm still not finished with the story, and I'm going to post Part V after a couple of days.

I hope you like it. Feedback would be appreciated.

Well, thanks for reading this.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 pm

Part V

A Monster! And it is scary as a tiger! The knight in shining armor that he is, he immediately got his trusty sword as he began to have a life and death struggle against the creature in order to guard the life of the two princesses he had been entrusted to protect. Swing! Jump! Bash! Soon, he stood upon the carcass of the monster who dared cross Sir Henry of Porter.

Kim and Kimmie just looked and giggled at the spectacle of Henry jumping over the branches he felled. “Oh you’re so brave, Sir Henry,” shouted Kimmie.

“Yeah! You save us from the terror of the undergrowth! Oh however could we thank you?” Kim added, before laughing at he own statement.

Henry beamed with pride, and turned and faced the girls, and made an exaggerated bow.

“Hey, Henry, um, my nose is itchy. Could you scratch it? It’s so annoying,” Kimmie said, twitching her nose, irritated that she couldn’t do anything about it.

“Um, okay,” said Henry as he walked up to his cousin and scratched her nose.

“Henry, could you please button my jacket? It’s beginning to get a lot colder around here,” Kim in turn asked, referring to her open jacket.

Henry went and did as asked.

“Henry, could you adjust my scarf,” asked Kimmie. “It’s starting to let the wind in.”

Henry did as asked, doing it by Kimmie’s precise directions.

“Henry, could you retie my shoelaces? I think it’s coming lose,” Kim asked.

Henry did as asked, though by now irritated.

“Henry, could you also retie my shoelaces?” asked Kimmie.

Henry was impatient, but did as asked anyway.

“Henry, could you—” asked Kim but was cut off by her little brother.

“Hey, why couldn’t you do any of those things yourselves? You’re not babies that need to be coddled!” he protested.

“Well, we’re tied-up,” Kim replied.

“With our hands behind us,” Kimmie chirpily added. “So we can’t do anything.”

Henry then took the scissors from his pocket and walked toward the girls, fully intending to cut the ropes and be done with it, but halted as the Kimmie ordered him to cease and desist.

“Don’t!” Kimmie shouted. “I did not come all the way here to be tied-up only to be freed a second later with no one to retie me!”

“And, William only said to free us if there is an emergency, and if we asked you to. We did not ask you, and there is no emergency,” said Kim, who despite her earlier protests about being tied was enjoying putting Henry in his place.

“And there is no emergency, and we don’t want to be untied right now,” Kimmie said. “Do you really want to upset your older brother by disregarding his instructions? Do you really want him to be mad at you?”

Images of his older brother getting mad at him made him cringe, so despite him being supposed to be in charge, he merely shook his head.

“Good. Now put the scissors back to your pocket, and retie my scarf around my neck,” Kim asked as sweetly as she could, “if you don’t want to get into trouble with William.”

In the next few minutes, he rebuttoned and unbuttoned their jackets about six times, retied their shoelaces about four times, redid their scarves seven times, and adjusted their hats twice. The girls switched hats and scarves several times. Through it all, Henry was kept docile by the threat of the girls telling William how he had been so “cruel” to them.

Henry himself was wondering about the irony of somebody tied-up being in charge, and he, the one “free,” was the one taking orders and helping the girls play some kind of impromptu “dress-up” in the middle of the forest while the girls were bound.

After fifteen minutes or so, the girls got bored with the activity, and were trying to think of something else to do. Kim suggested that they be untied, but Kimmie, to Kim’s displeasure, vetoed the idea. Relieved, Henry resumed his hobby of bashing the branches of the undergrowth.

“Hey, I know! We could go to the crest!” suggested Kimmie.

“Yes, let’s go!” Henry seconded, excited about finally doing something fun, and he began to run up the slope towards the trail leading to the top, when he looked behind and the girls were arguing. “Come on, what’s keeping you!”

But the girls ignored him.

“Are you crazy! We can’t go up there!” Kim shouted.

“Of course we can! We’ve done this only a million times before! We know the hill like the back of our hands!”

“Our hands are tied behind our backs!” Kim pointed out. “We need our hands to be able to climb the hill, especially the steep parts!”

“I know! It’s different! And new! We’re going to the top tied-up!” Kimmie excitedly pointed out.

“But you’re wearing pants,” Kim, referring to the pink overalls her cousin was wearing. “I’m wearing a dress!”

“Never stopped us before,” said Kimmie. “Remember earlier this year, when we sneaked out of a costume party, and we were able to climb the hill to the crest wearing dresses that reached to the ground, and with hoops and petticoats underneath it! That jumper dress you’re wearing now reaches only to your knees.”

“We weren’t tied before, and we are now! I’m not going till Henry unties me!” Kim pouted.

“Well, you can stay here if you want to. Come on, Henry, let’s go to the crest!” Kimmie said to the little tyke. “Let’s leave Kim here all alone!” She walked to where Henry was and both left the clearing using a trail going further up the hill.

“Okay! Fine! But I’ll blame you if anything happens to us!” said Kim, following the two. Much as she did not want to climb the mountain tied-up and in her dress, she did not want to be left all alone and tied-up. She sighed heavily, wondering how she could have gotten herself in the mess she’s in. “Hey, wait for me!”

The trip was a little harder for the girls, as they now discovered it was a different proposition to climb a forested hill with their hands tied behind their backs. Kim kept whining the entire trip and kept urging Henry to untie her, but Kimmie always tells Henry to keep them both tied-up. Henry, confused, initially hesitated on what he should do, but finally decided to follow his cousin instead of his sister, which meant Kim get to remained tied-up.

Fortunately, both girls knew every step of the way, so they did not make any false steps. Henry used his stick to remove any obstacle to the path, and helped the girls get through difficult passes. Several times, they nearly weren’t able to pass because they needed their hands to clear the obstacles, but Henry was able to make it passable for the girls and the girls themselves made every effort to complete the passage. It was especially difficult in the last parts of the trail which was steep and dangerous if you’re tied-up.

Finally, after twenty minutes, the three kids reached the crest of the hill, exhausted, but happy. Both girls, even Kim, were proud of their achievement. They now could claim that they had climbed the hill tied-up. They were proud, and thrilled.

The crest of the hill was treesless and the ground covered with dead grass. The slope in the treeless part is gentle, going up until the flat and wide peak was reached. It was like there was one big clearing on the top of the hill. On the top were two benches and table in between, built by their great grandfather, used by the family on picnics and camp-outs. When at the top of the hill, the view was spectacular. Looking at the East, they could see the houses and buildings and roads of their small town. In particular was their large three-story house, the nearest house to the hill, shown prominently at a distance. Beyond the town was an endless series of farms. On the North was a large lake, immediately besides the hill, used by their family for swimming in the summer, and fishing all year round. At the middle of the lake is a small island. From the summit, they could see the entire lake. On the South and West were forests and hills. They never had to worry about any other people going to that place because the family owned not only the lot where their house was, but the entire hill, the forests around it and the entire edge of the lake. Their property was fenced, so there was no danger of trespassers unintentionally going to the hill. It was the perfect playground for the Porter kids and their relations. They never had to go out on vacation on summer, because they had in their large piece of land the perfect vacation spot. The kids, if they were not at home or at school, were usually found playing in the backyard, or in the hill and forest, or in the edge of the lake, or in the lake itself, or in the island in the middle of the lake, weather permitting.

The wind on the top of the crest was blowing harder than it was on the ground. There were no trees and hills to slow down the speed of the gale at the top, so the kids, that autumn day, could feel the full force of the chilly wind. It was so strong that if they were not careful, they could be pushed rolling down the hill. It was also much colder than below.

But as the kids entered the treesless crest, there was already someone up there.

“James, Timothy!” shouted Henry as he saw his older brothers up the hill, doing some mock swordfight with sticks. He ran towards twins waving the stick in the air, preparing to join the fight.

“Here comes Sir Henry the Small!” laughed James as he saw Henry running at full speed.

“More like Henry the Tired,” Timothy said as Henry collapsed on the bench as soon as he reached the top panting for breathe.

“Hey! No fair! Wait up!” Kimmie yelled as she walked towards the top. She avoided running, not wanting to lose her balance as a result of being bound.

“Yeah! You were supposed to look after us!” shouted Kim as she followed her cousin.

“Hey, what’s up!” shouted James to the girls.

“Henry, why are their hands behind their backs? Are they tied-up,” Timothy asked.

Henry nodded and offered a brief explanation of the events of the day.

“Oh I see!” said James, who was still watching the girls as they walked slowly towards the top. “So Kimmie wants her and Kim to be trussed up more securely? Good thing we brought a bag with coils of rope and bandannas and handkerchiefs.”

Henry stoop up as soon as he regained his energy and announced, “I’m Sir Henry! I’ve come to protect the princesses from evil monsters and evil knights like you two!”

“Sir Henry! We, Sir James and Sir Timothy of Porter, challenge you for the possession of the princesses,” Timothy said, eyeing the girls with one eye and Henry with another.

“I accept your challenge!” Henry shouted. He took his stick and attacked both of the identical twins at the same time.

The girls finally arrived exhausted, and headed straight for the bench to sit down and rest. They saw Henry seating on the ground, his hands up in the air, flanked by both twins, standing and pointing sticks at him.

“Guess what?” James shouted to the girls. “We challenged Henry for the right to possess you two, and we won the fight!”

“And now you two would be really tied up! Don’t worry; we have enough lengths of rope, bandannas and handkerchiefs to use on you! And unlike last time, we have all the time in the world!” Timothy shouted.

Kimmie was giddy. She was going to get what she wanted all along. But she was still tired. “Wait a couple of minute, guys, I’m still tired.”

“Sure,” Timothy said.

Kim was flabbergasted, as she wasn’t expecting this. Now they would be trussed up even more securely at her cousin’s instigation.

I'll be posting Part VI soon. I've been busy so I haven't been able to finish the story as soon as I'd like to.

Well, I hope you liked Part V!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:34 am

Part VI

The kids were resting at the crest of the hill, gazing at the flat plain just before them while talking with each other, swapping stories, making jokes, or just having plain fun. The cousins with identical names, Kimberly Porter and Kimberly Stanfield, were on the bench, chatting, even as their hands were bound behind them.

“I can’t believe you said that!” Kim exclaimed. “I mean, you would have us covered with rope and unable to move at all.”

“Yeah, isn’t it great?” Kimmie merely replied. “Oh come on! Don’t be so gloom! Lighten up! Have some fun!”

“You call this fun!” the nine year old redhead replied. But her giggle, and a sudden smile betrayed her. In fact, she was enjoying it, but was not as blatant about it as her equally redheaded cousin was.

“Yes, and I know you like it too! Why else would I find you tied-up when I arrived in your room?” asked Kimmie.

“Oh you know I was forced to,” said Kim.

Kimmie opened her mouth to reply, “But Kim, I—” but was cut off as the twins’ voices interjected.

“I think you two rested enough,” Timothy shouted. “Let’s get on with the binding.”

Timothy and James approached the two girls, both with backpacks on their backs. The girls didn’t need much imagination to guess what was in those bags.

“So, you two are going to tie-up two little helpless girls like us!” Kim melodramatically said. “You’re fiends!!!”

“Yup,” James said as he knelt before Kim and opened his bag and grabbed a large piece of bandana and rolled it into a ball. “Now, open wide.”

“A gag right now? Couldn’t you do it last?” Kim pouted.

“I could, but I won’t,” James cheekily replied with a grin in his face. “It would be better if you’re quiet. After all, girls like you are better seen than heard.”

Kim simply stuck out her tongue at her would-be gagger. “You’re the one to talk,” she replied. “Besides, I don’t think that bandana could fit in my little mouth. It’s too big.”

“Leave the packing to me,” said James. “Tell you what, if I can’t pack all of this in your mouth past your teeth, then I won’t gag you. But if I could, I could gag you as much as I want. You just have to open your mouth as wide as you could.”

Kim looked at the enormous wad, and how little her mouth is. “That thing couldn’t fit in my mouth, so yeah, I’ll take the deal,” she quipped. She then opened her mouth as wide as she humanly can.

James immediately inserted the wad into her mouth. At first, only half of the cloth entered her mouth, as it seemed there was no more space. Kim’s eyes smiled in triumph, but her brother simply began to slowly push with his fingers the cloth past her teeth. Her eyes widened as the cloth outside her mouth filled into both sides of the mouth, making her cheeks bulge out. He prodded and prodded, slowly but surely, until all the cloth was past her teeth.

Kim could not believe it. Every crevice and every corner of her mouth behind her teeth was filled with the intrusive cloth. What she thought impossible had been accomplished.

“There! See, I told you,” said James with an infuriating smirk on his face. “Now please don’t spit it out.”

Kim could only glare.

James got another large bandana, and folded it sideways. He then pulled it across her teeth against her head, pushing the wad deeper into her mouth. It was long enough that he was able to wound it twice across her mouth and head before finally tying it off tight at the back of her head. James took another bandana, and wound it over he mouth and lips, from just below the nose and to the base of her chin, and tied it tight at the back of her head.

“Now, dear sister,” said James, “could you test the gag for me and scream as loud as you could?”

His sister complied, and was surprised as she could barely hear her own voice.

“Now that’s what I like from a little sister. Nice, and totally quiet,” said James as he took more rope from his bag.

Taking a very long piece, he wrapped it around her chest a couple of times. He looped it once or twice around her arms then wrapped it once around her upper body before tying it tight in front, thus pinning her arms to her body.

He took a length of rope and tightly wrapped it several times around her ankles before tying it off in front.

He gathered the hem of her dress and bunched them around her knees, then tied rope around and over it to make sure it would not ride up. He wound the rope six or seven times around her knees before knotting it off in front.

Kim watched as her movement became ever more restricted. She could still swing her legs backward and forward, she could twist her body at the waist, she could move her head whichever way she liked, but that was all. She glared at his brother as James stepped back after finishing his ropework. She felt extremely helpless, and excited, and she turned to her left to see how her cousin Kimmie was doing.

Timothy hadn’t gagged Kimmie yet, as he tied his cousin more leisurely as they chatted with each other.

“So, are you gonna gag me, Tim?” asked Kimmie. “Like what James did to Kim?”

“Not yet,” said Timothy. “So, what part of your body would you like to be tied first?”

“You’re asking me? Should I have any choice at this? After all, I’m tied up and you can do anything you want?” Kimmie replied.

“True. I think I’ll just leave you the way you are to peeve my sister,” Timothy chuckled, drawing a laugh from James, looking at the both Kimberlys. A faint gurgle came from Kim, but, considering the amount of packing James did on Kim, it was probably some sort of shriek or shout.

“Well, I think you better truss me up tight too, as I’ll never hear the end of it from Kim here if you just left me here like this,” Kimmie added. “Besides, I want to be tied-up like that!”

“Eager now, aren’t we?” Timothy replied. “Well, let’s start then,” he said as he opened his bag and took a long piece of rope. He looped the rope around the upper part of her body a couple of times, effectively pinning her upper arms to her body. Unlike his brother, he asked his cousin if it was too tight, if it hurt, if it is okay. Kimmie basically grave Timothy the greenlight to do what he wished. He tied it tight, but not as tight as his brother tied Kim, as he gave consideration to the fact that this was the first time they had tied her up.

Kimmie looked with wide-eyed fascination as Timothy began binding her ankles, then her knees. The ropes were snug, tight, and unyielding to her limbs, yet it did not hurt, and was relatively comfortable. She was enjoying it, and could barely hide the grin that threatened to burst out of her face. “I don’t think I could get out of this, Tim” said Kimmie.

“Well, that’s the idea,” Timothy replied. “There, finished,” he said as knotted off the ropes around her knees. “So, what do you think you’ll do now, ha!”

“I think I’ll scream,” giggled Kimmie. “HELP!!!” A bloodcurdling scream reverberated across the land, and Timothy quickly stopped it by clamping his hand over her mouth, muffling her cry.

She giggled to his hand. “You think that’s funny?” Timothy replied. “Well, laugh at this!” he said as he took a roll of duct tape and ripped a piece of it. Kimmie obligingly put her lips together as he taped her mouth and smooth it out over her lips.

“Mmmpphhhh,” she said as she was considerably silenced, though not as silenced as her cousin.

“Well, that would keep you quiet,” said Timothy laughing. He looked at the two girls in the bench, turned, and left to join his two brothers swapping stories on the other side of the crest.

Both girls tried to get free of the ropes, but as usual in such cases, were unsuccessful. They dare not hop from the bench, as they feared they might slip and roll down the hill as a result. Instead, they tried communicating with each other.

It was of course, unintelligible, as communicating by grunts and moans is not the best way of exchanging information. Inwardly, Kim was upset that her cousin got a very light gag and showed her displeasure through glaring at her. Kimmie, however, misinterpreted it and thought that she was upset at not getting out of the ropes. She relaxed and rested her back on the chair, giving up on trying to get out on her own.

Henry was jumping and running around, his arms spread around him, pretending to be an airplane. “I’m a plane, and I’m gonna land,” he said as he run and unceremoniously crashed into the twins, who were sitting on the grass talking.

“Hey, watch it!” said Timothy.

“Well, I’m an airplane, and you’re in my way,” laughed Henry as he disentangled himself from his brothers and started doing his airplane imitation again by running around the crest.

“Well, I’m a jet fighter,” proclaimed James, “and I’m going to shoot you down!” James also made an airplane imitation, but quickly tackled his youngest brother to the ground.

“Airplane down, airplane down! Mayday! Mayday!” shouted Henry as he laughed while trying to remove himself from his older brother’s grip.

“Well, it looks like you crashed,” laughed Timothy, “which means you’re an unsafe plane, which means you’re grounded.”

“You can’t ground me! I’m a fast plane!” Henry replied.

“Watch us try! You won’t be able to get off the ground once were done with you,” said James as he tightened his grip.

Henry looked at Timothy as he opened his bag and extracted a long piece of rope. “Tim, you’re going to tie me up? You can’t. Big brother said I’m not to be tied-up, ‘cause I’m too young, and only seven, and you’ll be sorry if you did it to me,” Henry defiantly said.

“Well, William’s not here, is he?” snickered Timothy. They quickly flipped the seven-year-old boy on to his stomach, and pulled his hands behind him. James quickly looped rope several times, and was about to knot it off when a voice suddenly stopped them.

“What are you doing? Didn’t I tell you not to tie up poor Henry here till he was eight,” a low, authoritative voice suddenly was heard.

The twins froze, and slowly turned around. It was their twelve-year-old brother, William, and his friend, also twelve years of age, Peter. The ten-year-old twins shuddered, as they knew they were caught red-handed. William and Peter were a head taller than both twins, and could easily overpower the two. Plus the fact that as the oldest brother in the family, and namesake of their father, William had a formidable authority over his younger siblings.

“Um, what brings you here?” asked a stuttering Timothy as James rapidly removed the rope from Henry’s hands. “I thought you two were going treasure hunting,” he added.

“We were, but we’re finished,” Peter replied.

“We were going home, till we heard Kimmie scream bloody hell for help from this place, so we went here to investigate,” William explained. “Now I want some explanations from you two!”

Henry quickly removed the ropes from her hands and ran behind his older brother. He then peered at them from the sides, and stuck his tongue out at them.

“And speaking of which, where are the girls?” asked Peter.

The twins knew right then and there that they are in deep trouble.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic