Will : 05 - Mike's Story (mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Will : 05 - Mike's Story (mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Will's stories
05 - Mike's Story
Story index at the bottom

By Will

Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:42 pm

Mike's Story

Hi I'm Mike (Will's friend). Will let me use his account to write this story because he thought it was good.

First of all, my mother is from Peru (South America if you don't know) so for christmas, if my dad goes on a business trip, my mom took us (my brother 14 and me 15) to Peru to visit my relatives.

Well, the last christmas we were in Trujillo (a desertic city on the northern of Peru) my mom had gone out with our aunts so we stayed alone with my cousin Miguel. Because it was summer (summer in Peru, specially in Trujillo, is very hot, more than the summer in USA) we were shirtless, wearing only our bathing suits.

The dialog was in Spanish, so I have to translated it to English.

We were bored so Miguel told us to play soccer, two teams :

Team 1: Me and my brother Steve
Team 2, Miguel

We decided to make a bet, the winner will tie up the loser/s. Well he won (15/1) so we had to be tied.

He took us inside and made us sit back to back, then he took some ropes and first tied our wrists together, then he tied our chest back to back. He ended by tying our ankles and knees. Then he went to his room and came back with some socks. He put them in our mouths and rolled them with duct tape (we were sweating a lot because of the game) then he started tickling us.

After about twenty minutes, we hardly can breathe. Finally he took some blankets and rolled us with them, then he pulled us to the closet and closed the door. It was so suffocating.

After a few minutes, Miguel opened the door. He took out the blankets and told us that some friend had asked himto play soccer with them.

"I will be in front, at the park", then he closed the closet again and left the house.

After an hour, he finally returned. He took us out of the closet. We were sweating even more than him. He took us to the back yard. There he took a hose and said "well I have to refresh you". We shook our heads but he just wet us with the hose, then he left us struggling under the sun.

After an hour or two, he came back. After more tickling, he sat us in two garden chairs, then he united my hands but before I could move them, he retied them again to the chair arms. He did the same to Steve and left us there all afternoon, under the hot sun. When he finally untied us, our bodies were red because of the exposure to the sun, except for some lines were the ropes were. He told to my mom that we wanted to get tanned but didn't use suntan lotion. We were ashamed of being so stupid so we didn't said nothing. Well, we couldn't move for a week, but this christmas my dad is traveling again so we had planned our revenge against Miguel.