Overcomer (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Overcomer (M/M)

Post by David Han »

8th grader Dally is your average 13 year boy but you don’t really know him. He lost his father on 9/11 and his mother died of cancer so he is raised by his grandfather and grandmother. He is kind to people but he has a difficult time of opening up to people. One day he is sitting by himself with his head down at his desk when someone poked him with their finger. He looked up and realized that it was 13 year old Henry. Henry and Dally are close friends. They often hang out at the local arcade or go ice skating together. You want to come over after school said Henry? Yes replied Dally.

4 hours later, Dally rode his bike wearing a t-shirt, shorts, a baseball hat, Nike Shoes, and red socks. He went 5 minutes through his neighborhood. It was going to be a fun day for him. He parked his bike next to the door and locked it. He then walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Henry was shirtless but every other part of his body was clothed. Henry took Dally’s hand and led him upstairs after he closed the front door and locked it. He took him into his bedroom. I noticed you have been feeling down lately. I need you to trust me to make you feel a little better.

Okay smiled and replied Dally. Let me tie you up. What? Are you serious? said Dally. What did I say about trusting me? Replied Henry. Sorry, it just I never been tied up before said Dally It’s going to be fun said Henry. Ok replied Dally. First, relax your body said Henry. What I need you to do is breathe in then out. Dally did what was asked of him. Now, put this on as Henry handed his friend a blindfold. Dally wrapped it around his eyes. Henry then took Dally’s hands and put his palms close together behind Dally’s back. He used rope to tie Dally’s hands behind his back. Now, walk with me. Dally followed Henry to another room. He was led by Henry taking his hands and applying gentle pushes to guide him.

Tell me about today. It’s the anniversary of my mom’s death, and I was concerned it was going to get worse. I’m sorry for your loss, but you need to move on and live your life in a way your mom wants you to live. Thanks for speaking to me, but this is going to take some time. I know, but I will be there for you every step of the way, and you never have to fight this battle alone. Lay down. Dally laid down and Henry removed his friend’s shoes and socks. He lightly tickled his left foot. Dally was giggling. Wow, this is hilarious said Dally. Henry replied, “laughter is good medicine”. Yes it is said Dally. Henry tickled Dally’s cute toes. Dally giggled louder.

Henry tickled Dally’s feet with a feather he had grabbed from a table and it made Dally giggled some more. He was feeling amazing. Dally was enjoying this experience so much. Henry then tickled Dally’s heels with 3 fingers on each hand. His laughter became louder and louder as the tickling increased. After 12 minutes, Henry untied Dally’s hands and removed the blindfold. How do you feel? said Henry. A lot better thanks. Dally and Henry played video games, talked about life, and did their homework till it was completed together, then watched a comedy tv show together. Dally saw Henry a lot more times after that day and he became a stronger person and overcame his struggles.

The End
Tie me up and have fun with me