ED3765 : 01 - How it all started (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ED3765 : 01 - How it all started (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

ED3765's stories
01 - How it all started
Story index at the bottom

By ED3765

Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:15 pm

How it all started

Well here's my story of how me and my girlfriend Cindy started our tie up games and the first time I tied her up. Enjoy!

One day my mom and dad were out of the house and Cindy was not coming over that day, so I decided to tie my self up. I tied my legs together, gagged my self with a clean sock and duck tape and then handcuffed my self. I would be like that about 10 minutes before my parents got home. But Cindy was over at my house yesterday and forgot something. She came over to get it quick. She unlocked the door with the key, she came in my room and was a little horrified to see me tied up like that. She quickly came over and took off my gag and I spat out the sock and told her what I was doing before she had a heart attack. After I told her that she laughed a little and said that some boys at her old neighborhood tied her up from time to time. After that we decided to have a little tie up session the next Saturday.

So the Saturday we planed to tie our selves came. It was a warm June day, both our parents were gone shopping till supper and my sister who was 7 was at a friend's house down the street, so we had the whole house to ourselves. I was wearing shorts, tennis shoes, tank top, had brown hair, and blue eyes. Cindy was wearing short shorts, with tennis shoes, high knee socks, and green tank top, she had black hair with brown eyes.

She came over after lunch and we sat down and talked about what we like about tie ups and what we don't like. After that I went up and grabbed my bag of tie up things from my room which had rope, scarves, bandanas, duct tape, and clean cloths which I took out because she preferred dirty socks.

Once down there we had to decide who would be tied up and I suggested that we play a ten minute hide and seek; if I could not find her in ten minutes, she got to tie me up. If I found her, I get to tie her up. We set the clock to ring in ten minutes. She went to hiding and I started to count. After ten seconds I went hunting for her. After about eight minutes I found her hiding behind a chair and lead her back down to where we started and the clock dinged just as we arrived. I asked her to cross her hands so they could be tied up and she started to plead with me in a damsel-like way not to tie me up or gag me. I said in a evil way that you will be tied up and gagged wheter you like it or not. We both giggled a little bit. I then tied her hands up with a knot (that she has never been able to get out of) then I picked up the bag and led her down to the basement.

Once down there I told her lie down on the red carpet. I took off her shoes and socks and then I took out more rope, tied her legs together and asked if she was fine. She said she was, so I grabbed more rope and put her in to a hogtie and took out a sock and grabbed both pairs of her socks. I got in front of her and she asked how dirty the mmmppphh and I shoved it in her mouth and wrapped a knee sock around her head to keep it in and the second one around the first one making her very silent. I told her I was done and that she could start getting out. She mmmppphhh and turned and twisted to get out of the hogtie but she could not. I then laughed in a evil way and told her she had until three to get out or I would let her go (since it was our first time I was not going o tickle her but I was wrong) I then took my leave and went back up stairs. Now the story will be told from Cindy's point of view.

As I watched him go up stairs, I really tried to get out of the hogtie by twisting and turning and pulling against the rope making the knot even tighter. So after mmpphhing hard in my gag, I just waited until three came, trying the ropes every now and then. Before three came, the door upstairs opened and his sister Liz (fake name) came downstairs. She saw me, came over and asked me why I was tied up like this. I mmpphhhed and she said did my older brother do this to you? I mmppphhhed and shook my head saying yes. She then said well have fun! I just came down to get a ball for me and Linda to play with. She just walked right by me and I just started mmppphhing to have her let me go, but she was still heading towards the ball. After she grabbed it and was about to walk up the stairs I gave one big MMMPPPHHH to let me go. She came back over, asking what I wanted. She finally took off the socks and I spat out the dirty sock and thanked her for doing that. I asked her to untie me and she asked what was in it for her. I told her that I would take her out for a ice cream cone later and she began to undo the hogtie. It was already to late because he was looking at us from the stairs. Now the story will be told from my point of view.

I walked towards the basement door, I saw it was opened and I when got near it I heard Liz and Cindy's voices. I started going down to see Liz trying to untie the hogtie. I said that I would finish it and that she could go play. She said ok and went back up stairs. Though Cindy tried to say something, I hand gagged her, making a mmpphh sound coming out of her. I told her that she could not wait to be untied, that she was to be punished for having Liz to untie her. She mmmppphhhed bit and I picked up the knee socks and grabbed a fresh dirty sock from the bag and the tape went back over to her. She asked what I was going to do, but was cut short by me sticking in the sock and wrapping the knee sock around her head and then tore of four pieces of tape. I put it over the socks, then took the last one and blindfolded her. I undid the hogtie which was almost undone by Liz. Then I grabbed a chair and tied her to it. I grabbed a foot rest and tied her beautiful feet to it, I grabbed a feather and started to tickle her. She mmpphhed and mmpphhed and groaned. I did each foot for 20 minutes. When I was done, she was mmpphhing hard and decided she had learned her lesson and I untied her. But as I saw her leave for home, I could see that she was thinking of revenge.

more stories to come from ED3765