Emma : 01 - I've got to stop going to that gym (m+/f, m+/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Emma : 01 - I've got to stop going to that gym (m+/f, m+/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Emma's stories
01 - I've got to stop going to that gym
Story index at the bottom

By Emma

Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:18 pm

I've got to stop going to that gym

I posted a story a while back like in november about what happened to me at a basketball teen night at my church. (The Longest night of my life)

This happened a while after that. I returned to the intramurals two weeks later, not by choice, between Joe wanting me to come and the adults wanting a responsible person there I was between a rock and a hard place.

It's truly amazing how much can change in a week, this empty open gym night was buzzing. To ensure that the last weeks events wouldn't repeat themselves, I invited the CYO basketball team, though they were all in the eighth grade I had a few friends who would keep me safe.

The bad news was that they were caught up at their game and weren't going to make it, or so i was informed when they called me. Shit. I thought with no time to turn around. I walk in and see Dan, Mike, Jason and Rick, all sitting there on the couch "Innocently". Dan stands up and wiggles his fingers at me. I jump back and walk into the gym, Joe waves me over and i drop my bag before the door and go to say hi. He gives me a hug and we play around a little. I figured that i was safe from Dan, Mike, Jason and Rick, because Joe was protecting me.

Like a half hour into the night, I start to feel comfortable and let my guard down. Joe gets up to go to the bathroom and I talk to this guy Tyler who goes to a different school than i do. We talk about our teams and such and am completely oblivious to the fact that Jason, Mike, Rick and Dan had left . Mike called to me and said that my phone was ringing. I step out and Jason dives on me, sending me crashing to the floor Shocked . He pins my arms with his knees and covers my mouth with his hand. I struggle, mmph and groan in response, until finally i give up struggling and give them a "I give up" look. Finally Jason removes his hand and i manage to get out a "okay, you got me, what do you want?"

"Oh, nothing we're just bored and want to have some fun."

He slowly gets off of me but i was surrounded by them and they were all bigger and stronger than me so i was pulled up to my feet and held by Rick. They push me into the class room and lock the door, leaving me free, i bang on the door and scream, but nobody hears me. i try to turn on the lights but they wouldn't turn on, "they definitely went overboard on this" I thought.

I continue to bang on the door until someone opened it, to my dismay it was Jason. He once again tackles me, I fall to the floor on my butt, virtually painless and he flips me over and grabs my wrists, he crosses them and ties them with clothesline as i yell at him to get off of me. With my arms behind me i try to sit up, but it's a rather pointless effort. He pulls of my sneakers and he bends my legs back. I fight as hard as i can but he was too strong, since i was really flexible my feet pretty much touched my butt, i was tightly hogtied, fuck!

The next thing he does is try to gag me. I don't allow him to shove the bandana in my mouth but he then pokes my ribs until i burst out laughing then he takes the bandana and ties it tight through my teeth and around my head. I struggle and mmph, trying to get him to let me go. I gave everything i had to get free, but Jasons knots were good, probably because when he was little his dad was a boyscout leader for his older brothers troop. I try to break the hog tie but it was painful each time i struggled like the knots got tighter. He grabs the duct tape and proceeds to wrap it over his knots..

"Just so you don't get out of this... " he chuckles.

"Ughhmph" I say..

I didn't want this to happen and i definitely don't want to be his prisoner for the night. As he wraps the tape around his handywork, his stupid smile. ugg i hate him so much, all the rage inside of me swarms up and i start to violently kick at him, or at least as close to a kick as i can get.

"Aww, don't like me" he said with a laugh.

That was in fact an understatement, if i could i would totally knock his lights out. Evil or Very Mad.

He stood and watched me struggle for some ten minutes before opening the door just enough to get himself out the door. he shuts it and locks it, leaving me in the dark.

As I sit there i lose myself in thought. Is Joe missing me? Does he know that i didn't leave by choice? Did Tyler see any of this? I sit and think for a while until the door opens and it's Danny and Mike followed by Jason and Rick,, and to my disbelief they are each holding an arm of Joe. He sees me and freaks out and tries to get to me, but they hold strong and laugh hysterically. It took all for of them to sit Joe in a chair and once Danny and Mike sat on him he couldn't move. Jason goes about taping his arms behind him and to the back of the chair and then taping his legs together, he protests with everything he had but was out numbered. They then shove his own sock in his mouth, most likely sweaty because he flipped out, they then sealed it in with tape. They then started to torture him with wet willies, indian burns, you name it, they did it.

After this they started to tickle him all over on his feet and his sides and ribs, he grunted and yelled into the tape and brought the chair up in the air. I figured they forgot i was there, so i start my escape attempt while i was out of the spotlight. Stupid me, Jason saw me out of the corner of his eye and he picked me up and carried me across the room, and places me next to Joe. While the other guys continue torturing Joe, Jason pulls off my left sock and runs his finger down my foot, causing a shriek and a jump from me. He does the same to the bottom one. then he starts to attack my soles, he runs his finger, tracing the lines in my foot, laughing with each squirm i make. After about 10 or fifteen minutes into the torture i was feeling sweaty and out of breath.

We were left to regain our composure and somehow Joe was able to slip out of the tape and free himself. After pulling off the tape from my mouth he starts to try to untie me, he says "I need to find some scissors, I'll check around the building, I'll never be able to get you out without them, I'll hurry back".

It seemed like it was hours since joe had left (really like 5minutes). When the door opened, i said, "Thank god your baaa...aww shit." but soon after the first words left my mouth i realised it was not Joe but Jason.

"Well i am flattered, but how did you get that tape off young lady?!, and Where the F#%k is Joe??!" Jason said.

He sees the scraps of tape on the floor and starts to curse, he looks at me and asks where Joe went.

"I don't know" I lied.

"Really?, because i think you might." he smirked.

"I swear, i have no clue..." Lying through my teeth.

"Well how about i just tickle you until we have this straightened out."

"Oh God. please i can't take that..."

"Well than you have a choice, tell me or tickle..." he said as he wiggled his fingers over my bound body. With that he lightly tickled my sides and neck and then moved on to my ribs, he went to dig his fingers in my under arms and i scream with laughter....

"Pleasee,,, NO more hhaaha..i'm gonna dieeehheahha"

Suddenly the door opens and it was Tyler. He sees me and then Jason and he starts to laugh... "Hey ... having fun?"

"No please just untie me,,,"

"I think you talk too much." Jason said and he took a bandana and tried to shove it in my mouth. I kept my lips sealed and grunted and shook my head.

He said "I suggest you do what i tell you, unless if you wanna get tickled again."

"She's ticklish?" Tyler smiled Twisted Evil.

"REALLY ticklish...Here I'll show you.." he then started to savagely scratch my soles. I buck and squeal and almost tip myself over completely in fact i would have fell over if Tyler didn't catch me. In my insane laughter Jason shoved the bandana in my mouth and tapes it shut.

"Mphhhhhh" I sigh.. as Tyler and Jason start tickling me..

They take turns at my sides and feet as i buck and squirm to escape their torturous fingers...

After a long time of tickling there was a knock at the door. When Jason opens the door he sees its joe and runs after him. Tyler soon followed. I guess joe got a head start because they were gone a very long time until the door opened. I braced myself and saw it was Joe... He runs over to me and cuts me lose. As i rub feeling back into my wrists Joe gives me a hug and apologises for taking so long..

"I'm so sorry, i was looking for scissors when Dan, Mike and Rick saw me, they chased me through the building until i was able to ditch them by taking the elevator"

We run out of the class room and make our way into the crowded gym. we sit in the bleachers, keeping our eyes on eachother for the rest of the night.

MeForgotmypassword

-------------------------------------------------
Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:46 pm

This was my first post from a while back...

When Joe was my boyfriend and Jason was evil jason.

Ha. There were a few times before Jason and i started going out, when he was truly merciless, I guess before he liked me.

I got meforgotmypassword from my old name of "Me", why i guess it's self explanetory.

In case no one knew this was me (emma).

peace.