ED3765 : 02 - A long weekend (f/m, f/mf, mf/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

ED3765 : 02 - A long weekend (f/m, f/mf, mf/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

ED3765's stories
02 - A long weekend
Story index at the bottom

By ED3765

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:49 am

A long weekend
part 1 of 2

As I left last time, I tied up Cindy for a day and when I let her go, she was thinking of revenge. Almost a month later we got together a lot but never talked about tugs, which made me wonder what she was thinking. Eventually I forgot about us doing tugs, until she asked me if I wanted to come over for a sleep over for the weekend and I said yes.

It was a warm July evening as I my mom drove me over to her house. I was greeted by Cindy's mom and dad, and I went up to her room to and said hello. We talked for a while, then we went down stairs and watched a movie and then it was time for bed.

Cindy's parents had to work the weekend from the early morning to early evening, which left us the house for ourselves. I was watching t.v when Cindy called down, asking me to come up stairs. I did as she asked. When I got up there, her room was empty. I called out her name and there was no answer. As I was calling her name out again, I was interrupted when I was pushed onto the bed. I felt rope being tied around my hands as I was about to say "what are you doing?", a dirty sock was shoved into my mouth and a scarf tied around my head to hold it in. She tied up my feet and legs and she heaved me onto the bed.

As I mmmpppphhhed, she said this is pay back for the last time I tied her up and part of a surprize for her cousin who is coming over today. As I looked up she was wearing a black ninja costume (she is a anime freak and likes to collect costumes and shows and other stuff and lots of our tugs will have her dress up as something). As I mmpphh, which was to ask why she was in a ninja costume, she figured it out and said wanted to dress up like something and she liked it. I began to struggle against the ropes but she could tie a good knot and I could not get free. She then left the room to get ready for her cousin.

Not even a hour passed when I heard the door bell rang and someone ran down stairs. I heard the door open and talk of two girls. Then there were foot steps coming up the stairs and the knob on the door began to twist. The door opened and standing in the door way was a surprised cousin (who was wering tennis shoes, socks, shorts, tank top, had light brown hair and blue eyes and was 5'.

"Cool" she turned to Cindy to ask what happened and she explained that I wanted to be tied up and set up for a surprise for her. I mmmppphhh to say she was lying and she started to walk towards me to remove the gag I had on, but Cindy stopped her to say that I wanted to be tied up for two hours and still had a hour left. I mmpphhh to be let go but they both had already left the room then I heard a thump and a couple of mmmmphhs and then nothing. Cindy came into the room with her cousin over her arm. She laid her down on the opposite side of the room and gave us one hour to get free or else. But before she left the room, she took another stran of rope and tied my feet to the end of the bed so that I could not get over to her but she had to get off the floor on to the two mattress bed and so I could untie her or untie me but it looked hopeless.

She left me and Shara (fake name of course) to get free. Shara started to roll over and over until she got to the bed and amazingly she was able to get up to the bed. I rolled over a bit so that she could lay on the bed and we began to untie each other, until I pushed her over the bed side and she landed with a thump, which was followed by a angry mmmpppphh which I was glad she was gagged. It did not take her long to get on the bed and a mmmpphhh which meant I better not do it again. We had ten minutes left and I felt the ropes around me loosen and I freed my hands. First I undid Shara's hands, then I took off my gag and spat out the sock that was in my mouth and undid all the rope work that she did. When I was done Shara was already waiting for me. The hour was over and Cindy came in the room surprised to see us untied and she said that we will break for lunch before we continue anything.

After lunch we ganged up on Cindy and took her up to her room, grabbed a chair and we tied her to the chair and gagged her with a sock and a scarf. After that we were about to leave when I ganged up on Shara to tie her up but she turned the tables and I ended up being tied up again. She threw me in to the closet and tied my hands to the bar. She left, and we began to try to get free but we were tied up so we could not get to each other and she tied a better knot than Cindy. After about two hours she came back to see us still tied and laughed and said that see was a better tier and we both mmpphhh agreeing with her. She untied us and spent the rest of the day playing together, but the long weekend was it over yet.

TBC

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:27 pm

The long weekend
Part 2 of 2

After Cindy and her cousin untied me, we put all the stuff away. Her parents came home and gave her cousin a ride home. We told them about our day (of course we did not want to tell them about our tugs), then we ate supper, played some board games and went to bed.

As we were getting ready to go to bed, I planned a way to get Cindy tied up for a day instead of me. We went to bed at 11:00 and I waited until it was 12:30 to tie her up. When it came, I got up, grabbed the bag of stuff, went over to her, carefully turned her over and tied her hands and her feet together. I cut off 5 strips of tape and put it over her mouth. I then tied her feet to the end of the bed. As I was finishing, she started to mmmpppphhh and toss about. I calmed her down and said that she will never get to sleep if you keep doing that. I finished up by blindfolding her with a black bandana and saying good night with her still trying to get free.

I awoke about 6:30 to feel something holding my hands together and something around my feet. I raised my head to say "what is hapmmmpppphhhh" to have Cindy putting her hand on my mouth and saying "you may not be able to tie a good knot but I can". She ripped of a couple pieces of duct tape and put it over my mouth, then blindfolded me with the black bandana and she said good night. I tried to get free, but could not. Instead I just decide to get some rest so I would be prepared for what she has planed for me, what ever it is.

I awoke about 9:30 to Cindy untying me and saying that we will break for breakfast and will continue after that. We ate breakfast and Cindy lead me back up stairs, where she retied me, went into her closet and grabbed two nave blue school sock. She rolled up the first one and wrapped the second one around my head, to keep the first one in. She started to say that she will get me back for tying her up in the middle of the night. As she was thinking about it, the phone rang and she went to answer it. She came back with a big grin on her face, as I mmmppphhh to find out what she was thinking. She ran into her closet and came out carrying something, put it on the bed and grabbed what was another one of her school socks and blindfolded me. She untied my hands, took off my shirt and put on something that covered the middle of my chest (which was a bra) and went into the bathroom. She came back and stuck two wet things in to the bra (which was water balloons). She then put something very tight over me and then retied my hands. She then untied my feet, took off my socks and put even longer socks on me. She rolled up my shorts and put on something (which was a skirt), then she told me to get up which I did and she lead me down to the basement.

Once there she told me to get on to the floor and she tied my feet. She then went to somewhere in the basement, came back and I heard a click and something coming out. Then she walked back to where she had been and bought something and wined up something and set it in front of something. She told me that I had two hours to get free or she will bring her friends down to show them what I looked like, which I mmppphhhed to ask what I was wearing. She giggled a bit and left the room.

I began to toss and turn mmmmppp and groan but I could not get free and I was being tortured by the constant tick of the clock. So I decide to get the blindfold off to see what I was wearing. After what seems to be forever I finally managed to get the blindfold off by rubbing my head against the wall. I noticed that a mirror was over in the corner and I rolled over to it and was horrified to see what she did. She had put her catholic school uniform on me and I remembered what she said, "you have two hours to get free or I will show you off to my friends". I looked at the clock and noticed that I had 20 minutes to get free, but I noticed that the roped had loosen quite a bit when I rolled over to the mirror.

After about 10 minutes tugging at the ropes I was finally free. I had to decided what to do, that's when I saw then manikin so I decide to dress up the manikin as if it was me and I would jump Cindy when she comes down or just keep hiding until I can jump her.

After 5 minutes of the bell ringing she came down alone she looked at the manikin and was fooled that it was me. She began to say my friends had to leave so you can stop worrying. When she got close she noticed that it was a manikin and not me. While she was confused I jumped her and managed to get her down to the ground, tied her hands and gagged her with one of the socks. After that I began to tell her that it was a nice try but I noticed that she was looking past me at something else, so I turned around to see her friends standing there holding rope and tape. They wrestled me to the ground and tied my hands and gagged me with the tape. They then go over to Cindy and untied her and saying your right he did get free.

After they left, Cindy came down and untied me and we had lunch. She lead back up stairs were she hogtied me and gagged with her nave blue socks and tape. She then began to explain how she did not tie the ropes too tight so I could get free or not. The way her friends tied me was the way she talked going down the steps. She was talking for hours it seemed. When she finally finished with showing me a picture of me tied up as a catholic school girl and if I tried to get her back for this this would be released.

As she was about to free me we heard something that we did not want to hear right now; kids were home. We both looked at each other worrying what they might do if they find out about our tugs. I mmmpphhhhed at Cindy to stall them but it was too late, as they were already coming up the stairs. They came into the room to see me tied up and were very surprised to see what was in front of them. They then asked Cindy why I was tied up like this. She quickly explained that we were just playing a game. Her mom came over and took of the gag and I spat out the sock and she asked if this was all true and I replied yes it was. She then looked at her husband and they both started to laugh, saying that they did this when they were growing up. We all kind of laughed, then I asked to be let go but that when she said I don’t think so and I said what!

"I think we deserve a little peace and quiet". She picked up the sock put it back into my mouth and resealed it with tape.

I mmmppphhhed in frustration and Cindy was saying that she needed a little peace and quiet too, but that's when her father said that you will be joining him too. She said "what?". That's when she was picked up, put on the bed and her mother came over and tied her wrists and feet together. She went into her closet, came out with a sock and gagged her with it. She put tape over her mouth and her father finished it off with hogtying her. I mmm ppp hhh as laughing at her for being tied up by her parents. They said they would be back in a little while to let us go. When they left Cindy did every thing she could get free, but she could not as her parents would have lots of good experience tying knots. After a while they came back and let us go. Even though I did not enjoy some else being tied up with out being tied up a few seconds later I did enjoy Cindy being tied up by her parents.

More stories to come ED3765
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic