TheDoctor : 01 - Revenge (fm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 01 - Revenge (fm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
01 - Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By TheDoctor

Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:00 pm

Revenge

Last time I posted the story of when my friend Josh captured me and my friend Millie. This follows on from that.

Me (12) and Millie (13) had decided to take revenge on Josh, so we went to my house and called Josh, and he agreed to come round also, not knowing what we were planning. I answered the door when he arrived, with Millie waiting just inside the living room. As he entered, and bent down to remove his shoes, Millie jumped out and pulled a sheet over Josh’s head, and together we managed to drag him upstairs to my bedroom. Once we were there we pulled off the sheet and told Josh we were enacting our revenge on him, and after seeing that there was no way we were letting him leave the room, he agreed to let us do we wanted.

We told Josh to lay down face-up on my bed, and then I began collecting everything we needed. I searched through my wardrobe and chest of drawers, and five minutes later dumped a collection of handkerchiefs, ties, belts, a roll of masking tape and a few pens with feathers on the ends (for the tickling later).

Josh was wearing black socks, a white t-shirt (which we swiftly removed) and white shorts that finished way before even reaching the knee. While Millie bound his hands with the handkerchiefs to the headrest on my bed, I looped ties around his ankles and just below the knees, and then clicked a black belt into place around his thighs. Finally I gagged him with three strips of tape over his lips. After we made sure he was secure, the tickling began.

Millie began tickling his feet (she took off his socks soon after she began) and under his knees, while I began running the feathers over his bare chest, under his arms and under his chin (where he was particularly ticklish). He wriggled frantically in his bonds, twisting from side to side in a futile effort to avoid us, little grunts escaping from behind the gag. Soon he was laughing uncontrollably as we tickled nearly every part of his body. Around half an hour later, we asked him if he wanted to be set free and he nodded and gave a loud “MMPHHHH!!!” He had obviously enjoyed it though (as had we), and there was a small bump in this shorts that we laughed about as we talked about it later.

Next story (in three parts) – The Day of Tie-Up Games (Part 1): ‘But it’s cold outside’

Please post any replies/comments – I love to hear them!