TheDoctor : 03 - Three in a Row (Mm/fmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 03 - Three in a Row (Mm/fmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
03 - Three in a Row
Story index at the bottom

By TheDoctor

Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:40 am

Three in a Row

This happened about a week after the story I posted last, and took place in my friend Josh’s house as opposed to mine. Me (aged 12 then), and my friend Millie (13) went round to see Josh (12), and soon after arriving we decided to play another tie-up game. But before we were able to get started, Josh’s younger brother burst in and started annoying us, so Josh pushed him out and told him to go away.

We were all wearing shorts (mine and Millie’s black and Josh’s blue), white t-shirts, and had bare feet. Me and Josh were half-way through tying up Millie, who was lying on the floor of Josh’s bedroom, her ankles and thighs bound with some rope we had found in Josh’s garage. Then the door opened again and Josh’s brother (Jake, aged about 10), followed by his dad entered. His dad gazed down at Millie and asked us (Jake had told him what we were doing) if we needed any help, and then said that as Josh had shouted at Jake, he could tie him up, as well as me and Millie. We agreed after exchanging glances, and Jake and his dad proceeded to tie all three of us.

They used small lengths of rope to bind our hands, ankles and thighs, and then gagged each of us with white handkerchiefs. After we were all tied up, Jake and his dad moved us so that we were lying side by side. And then they left us, bound and gagged for around an hour. All three of us struggled to get free, grunting and “mmphing” through the gags. I tried to free Josh by lying back to back with him but I couldn’t undo the ropes around his wrist. So we had to wait until Jake and his dad returned until we got free.

Next story: The Capture Game (Part 1 of 4)

Please post any replies/comments – I love to hear them!