Andy : 01 - Holiday Revenge (m/fff, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Andy : 01 - Holiday Revenge (m/fff, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Andy's stories
01 - Holiday Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Andy

Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:41 pm

Holiday Revenge

After I was humiliated by the girls in school, I decided to take revenge on them, mainly the three who were in charge of my "extra-curricular" lesson, Jill, Misty, and Serena. Also I was going to nail my friend Tiffany for assisting the girls in their fun.

For the three girls, I grabbed some rolls of blue tape from the hardware store and planned to hit them at a party that night, a early Holiday party two days before Christmas. I went to the party, hiding two rolls in my pants; a little uncomfortable, but perfect for my plan. I avoided them until I was able to get each one alone. My first chance came as I saw Misty go outside alone for what I supposed was some fresh air. I came out behind her and say hello to her. She gave me a look and said hi and laughed at me for how she and the other girls dressed me up and tied me up in school. I joked and pretended to let the whole thing go, as I slowly grabbed a roll of tape out of my pants.

I then grabbed her hands and taped them behind her and put my hand over her mouth, just as she tried to scream. I half dragged her into the house's nearby shed and closed the door, after checking that noone had seen us. Misty stopped trying to call for help, and I sat her down on a pile of blankets, and then placed a few pieces of tape on her mouth. I tied her ankles, and retied her hands, then wrapped tape around her impressive chest for insurance. I waved to her farewell and told her I'd be right back.

As I walked out, I was confronted by Jill who noticed the half used roll of tape. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into the shed and tied her the same way as Misty, adding an extra piece of tape since she was loud even with the two piece of tape over her mouth. I waved bye bye and went back into the house, shutting the shed behind me. All I had left was Serena. But instead of avoiding her, like the other two, I did the exact opposite and hung out with her.

Serena at first didn't hang out with me, but eventually she was alone with me. I enjoyed being with her, nonetheless thrilled to be alone with a girl as hot as Serena. Occasionally my eyes drifted to her chest, and I had to force myself to look away. Serena noticed, but didn't object.

"You know" she said "I think you looked good in girls clothes...". I flustered at that "...but your even cuter as a guy".

This just got complicated. I ended up telling her what I was going to do, I took out the rolls of tape. I told her no hard feelings, and she surprisingly just shrugged her shoulders and put her hands behind her back.

"Allright then cutie" she said "but I hope you return the favor for my cooperation".

I nodded and tied her hands snuggly behind her with the tape, and wispered "How about after Christmas, I take you out to dinner?"

"I would love to" she said.

I reminded her that she was the captive and then gagged her. I led her into the shed where Misty and Jill were struggling with their bonds. After I tied Serena up next to Jill and Misty, I told them goodbye, and that eventually they may get loose or someone would find them.

"Oh and one more thing" I said before closing the shed "Hope you enjoyed the party".

I walked back to the house, where people were leaving, and after a drink of punch, I gave my next victim a call, my friend Tiffany. I asked her if she wanted to hang out tonight. She told me to come over, her parents were out for the night.

to be continued...

andy

---------------------------------
Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:46 pm

... After heading home for a few supplies, (some coils of white rope bought from the nearby Home Depot) I came to Tiffany's house and she invited me in. I carried my supplies in a backpack, so as not to arouse too much suspicion. She looked at the backpack, but since I usually carry my bag with me wherever I go, she didn't press me about it. I sat down, and I basically told her that she was going to be tied up tonight for helping out the other girls back in school. She began to argue, but then agreed, only saying that she could tie me up afterwards.

"Okay" I said "but only in my own clothes". She said okay, and so I told her to turn around and I took the rope out of the bag. I tied her arms in front of her, and then proceeded to mummify her with the rope. Her whole body was almost covered, and she was struggling. I left her to struggle, admiring my own handywork. I told her that I had to get somethings from my house, and i would be back soon.

I quickly went home to grab some more rope and some food, then came back to her house. Everything was the way I left it. Tiffany was sitting where I left her, except that she was untied. "Boys are so predictable" she said, and I heard the door close behind me and I was grabbed from behind.

to be continued...

andy

------------------------------------
Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:54 pm

Sorry it is taking so long for me to finish the story, been busy with stuff
here it is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...When I was grabbed from behind, I immediately believed it was one of the three girls I had tied up earlier at a party, or all of them. Instead, it was her older sister Tammy who had just come home and found her little sister tied up. I was both relieved and frustrated, because it was not Jill, Misty, or Serena getting back at me, and frustration of not being able to break Tammy's grip. I am not weak, but Tammy had a good grip on my hands, and pulled me over to Tiffany's bed where Tiffany took the rope and began to tie my hands behind my back. Then she began tying my arms while Tammy took more rope and tied them around my ankles, tying them in a figure 8 style around them. I tried to get out of the "bind" (no pun intended) I was in, but every second that passed I could move less and less, until tammy finished me off with tying my arms and legs together in a hogtie. Tiffany high-fived her sister and told her she would take it from there.

She then turned back to me and laughed at how the tables had turned.

"I knew that you were going to get revenge on me, so I planned for my sister to come home soon" she said.

"But how didmmmppphhh" I tried to say, until Tiffany put her hand over my mouth. "Uh uh uh, it is very rude to interrupt someone monologuing, so now I have to take care of this." She then took a sock and shoved it in my mouth and used a small piece of rope to hold it in my mouth.

"Now where was I?" she said, "Oh yes, I knew you would try to tie me up for helping those girls back at school. Truthfully, what girl wouldn't want to help with a makeover, especially to a guy; besides, you opened your mouth, and you got dressed as a girl for doing so."

I tried to undo some of the bonds while she talked to me, but when I tried to scoot away, she just pulled me back next to her.

"It was funny, but harsh to, and I apologize for not stopping it before it got too out of hand do you forgive me?"

I shook my head no, but one finger tickling my side quickly changed my answer to yes.

"Good" she said "then I believe that we are even after tonight's event, I'll be back later" and, despite my muted protests, walked out and closed the door.

Around 2 in the morning, she let me go, and I slept on the couch. I wanted to tie her in bed, but something in my mind told me to let it go, and for once, I listened to that plan. Two mornings later, I opened up a gift from tiffany, in it were all the pictures of me tied up as a girl in class with a note from Tiffany saying that there were no more copies. I threw most of them in the fireplace, but kept a select few for some laughs later on.

Andy